Author Topic: No Surprise Fidel Castro is a Antisemite  (Read 929 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
No Surprise Fidel Castro is a Antisemite
« on: June 14, 2010, 02:13:29 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138067

Israel Denounces Castro’s ‘Swastika is Israel’s Banner’ Remark

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

Israel denounced Fidel Castro Monday for remarks, related to United Nations diplomats and journalists in Geneva, that Israel “would not hesitate to send the one and a half million men, women and children of that country to the crematoria where millions of Jews of all ages were exterminated by the Nazis.”

He also accused Israel of adopting the swastika, charging that “it would seem that the Fuehrer’s [Adolf Hitler’s] swastika is today Israel’s banner.” The 83-year-old Castro wrote his remarks in a series of articles, parts of which were read  and distributed by Cuban diplomats attending a U.N. Human Rights Council debate on Israelis actions in Judea and Samaria.

“With these outrageous comments, Fidel Castro shames his old-time companions and the ideals he always pretended to serve. Che Guevara must be spinning in his grave,” Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Yigal Palmor responded.

Castro wrote his comments following the flotilla clash two weeks ago, when Turkish terror activists tried to break the embargo on Hamas-controlled Gaza.

The Geneva-based U.N. Human Rights Council condemned Israel for the clash and called for an international body to investigate the clash with a Turkish ship carrying terrorist activists who assaulted Navy commandos.

Israel has rejected the U.N. demand and instead has established a five-member inquiry panel, which also will probe Turkey’s role in the incident.

Castro ruled Cuba for nearly 50 years until two years ago, when he stepped down due to illness. (IsraelNationalNews.com)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: No Surprise Fidel Castro is a Antisemite
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 05:53:52 PM »
Geeh, are we noticing a pattern?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:12:01 PM »
Che guavera must be spinning in his grave?!?!?!?!?!

Yigal Alon should do some reading. Che Guavera was viciously anti-Israel.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 06:22:26 PM »

Yeah, what an idiotic thing to say, as if Che Guavera and communism have virtues that Castro is ignoring when he makes anti-Semitic comments.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »
What can anyone expect from a retrograde country like Cuba.... Cuba is like the land that time forgot.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 06:28:01 PM »
Some have remarked that "Israel is the first country in all of history to produce stupid Jews!"

THERE IS NO DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »
Some have remarked that "Israel is the first country in all of history to produce stupid Jews!"

THERE IS NO DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION!
It's not a question of being smart or stupid it's a question of being shrewd The lack of shrewdness on the part of Israels politicians is a serious setback.... A person can be as smart as they come but if they are not shrewd most times they will come across as a schmuck.
You are 100% correct...THERE IS NO DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION! Now or ever!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 07:06:03 PM »

Yeah, what an idiotic thing to say, as if Che Guavera and communism have virtues that Castro is ignoring when he makes anti-Semitic comments.

I think the spinning in grave comment was sarcasm.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 07:51:45 PM »
When I read the Che Guevera remark, I couldn't believe it either.  The dumb, idiotic Left praise Che as if he were a saint.  They make me sick!  So I hope it was sarcasm on Alon's part. 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 01:58:17 AM »
I hate all the lefties who run around with Pally keffieyeh and Che t-shirts. It is just normal Fidel Castro is a Jew-hater. He is a leftist atheist who hates all religions but Jews in particular!