Author Topic: Goldberg lost all his muscle i think he's down to 260 he wants to beat up Gibso  (Read 3194 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
shocking

now at 5'8'', even i can jackhammer goldberg  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
shocking

now at 5'8'', even i can jackhammer goldberg  ;D
it is shocking :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, he REALLY did lose some muscle. I can probably spear him now.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Wow! I didn't knew he was that skinny.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
He looks lean and fit.  He's probably retired with tens of millions in the bank.  I only hope he can donate part of his fortune to JTF.ORG.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I would love see Goldberg pound on Mel Gibson!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I would love see Goldberg pound on Mel Gibson!

Steel cage match!

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I can't believe it that you call him skinny. Your American scale seems different than my Israeli scale. I would say that he looks sturdy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I can't believe it that you call him skinny. Your American scale seems different than my Israeli scale. I would say that he looks sturdy.
This is Goldberg's friend Brock Lesnar who Goldberg came to watch in the first video in the thread.Brock Lesnar is 6"3'' 265 before Goldberg lost weight he was much bigger 6'4'' 295 then Goldberg was sturdy   

GOLDBERG IN SHAPE

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:20:07 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is Goldberg's friend Brock Lesnar who Goldberg came to watch in the first video in the thread.Brock Lesnar is 6"3'' 265 before Goldberg lost weight he was much bigger 6'4'' 295 then Goldberg was sturdy   

GOLDBERG IN SHAPE

We live in a generation that lost proportions. If look at old photographs (say 1920-1950) all the athletes and the wrestlers, and weight lifters are much less puffed up than what we see today, the result of modern training methods but also of steroids.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

GOLDBERG IN SHAPE

We live in a generation that lost proportions. If look at old photographs (say 1920-1950) all the athletes and the wrestlers, and weight lifters are much less puffed up than what we see today, the result of modern training methods but also of steroids.

Yeah, I think it's more the roids than the training methods.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

That's what happens when you go off the steroids, the muscles evaporate until your glands can recover and start producing the hormones on their own again, this can take up to 6 months, and in those 6 months you're testosterone deficient and you lose loads of the muscle you got with the steroids, the process is very depressing.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I saw him on TMZ when he was interviewed about that disgusting pig Mel Gibson and I was shocked when I saw him.  I thought to myself, "He's off steroids now." 

And remember when we had that thread here about people who look Jewish?  With that punim, you would never take Goldberg for anything other than a Jew.

I'm very proud of him and the success he made for himself -- particularly in a sport where there aren't too many Jews.  (Is there even one more big-time Jewish wrestler?)  And I loved the fact that he didn't change his name.  (I'd also pay to see Goldberg give Mel Gibson a few body slams.)