Author Topic: Breaking Their Oath  (Read 820 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Breaking Their Oath
« on: June 16, 2010, 10:30:22 PM »
http://www.personalliberty.com/liberty/breaking-theiroath/

June 14, 2010 by Bob Livingston
Breaking Their Oath

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”—Text of the oath of office for President of the United States (U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1)

“I, (AB), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”—Text of the oath of office for members of Congress

“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence—Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

The President and members of Congress have failed to live up to their oaths of office because there’s an invasion of the United States underway through the Southwestern border and nothing is being done to stop it.

The invasion is not new, and it’s not just the current President and Congress that’s culpable, but the ones who served before, the ones before that and the ones before that. It’s been going on for years.

But now it’s finally come to a head.

Arizonans are fed up—and with good reason. Phoenix is the nation’s kidnapping capital and almost of all of the kidnappings involve illegal aliens and Mexican drug cartels. Arizona residents have been robbed, raped and murdered and ranchers have seen their livestock killed, maimed and stolen by illegals.

Arizonans have reported seeing Mexican police and military crossing the border indiscriminately. Mexican troops have been seen on the U.S. side of the border in vehicles and helicopters. U.S. Border patrol has even had shootouts with what they believed to be Mexican military.

Meanwhile, the economy of Arizona—and the other Border States—has suffered because of the burden caused by illegal immigration.

Calling out to the Federal government, which is constitutionally tasked to defend the borders, has not helped Arizona… or Texas or New Mexico or California. The invasion continued as Presidents issued platitudes about immigration reform—while refusing to enforce existing Federal immigration laws—and Congress dithered.

So Arizona took the only step it could. The Governor pushed and the Legislature passed a bill that made being illegal in Arizona illegal. The law virtually mirrors U.S. immigration law.

Contrary to what you’ve heard from the scaremongering purveyors of political correctness, the law does not encourage profiling, nor does it mimic Nazi-era “Show me your papers, please” controls, as the detractors suggest.

A provision of the law reads: “For any lawful contact made by a law enforcement official or a law enforcement agency…where reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States, a reasonable attempt shall be made, when practicable, to determine the immigration status of the person…”

As University of Missouri Kansas City Law School professor Kris Kobach told columnist Byron York, the term lawful contact means the officer must already be engaged in some type of detention of an individual because he has violated some other law.

So then the officer can ask for identification… just as the officer would ask of anyone else. And Federal law has for more than 60 years required non-citizens to carry with them documents—a green card, work visa, etc.—proving they are here legally.

Yet President Barack Obama calls the law “misguided” and promised to have his Attorney General seek to overturn it. His Attorney General opposes the law, but says he hasn’t read it. And Obama’s head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) says the law is not “good government” and his department wouldn’t help Arizona enforce it.

And neither Democrats nor Republicans have made any effort to close the borders to stem the tide of illegals despite the calls by residents of Border States—and American citizens across the country—to do so and despite the threat that someone could use our porous border security as a way to smuggle in terrorists and their weapons.

Vote Now

Right thinking people ask of the fascists in power, “What part of illegal don’t you understand?”

Know this: They understand perfectly. They just don’t like it because it doesn’t fit in with their—or their sugar daddies’—agenda.

Republicans don’t want to stem the influx of illegals because they fear offending voters of Hispanic descent and losing what little of the Hispanic vote they get. Their sugar daddies—and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Big Business, Big Agriculture and homebuilders—like the influx of illegals because they provide a ready pool of labor they can hire at slave wages.

Democrats like the influx of illegals because they provide a growing class of dependents—people ready to feed at the public trough and one day become good Democrat voters. Their sugar daddies—Big Oil, Big Business, Big Pharma, Big Agriculture and homebuilders—like the influx of illegals for the same reason Republican sugar daddies like them… slave labor.

Democrats also like the influx of illegals because labor unions do. Labor unions like the influx of illegals because they provide a pool from which unions can increase their membership—and therefore increase union coffers—and offset their declining numbers.

And all of them like the influx of illegals because of the turmoil the immigration issue creates—pitting American against American and balkanizing the country—which gives them an issue with which to stir up their base. This allows the fascists to grasp more power.

Besides: What’s to hold a politician to an oath? The words of the fascist class mean nothing. They’ll say and do anything for more control.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt