Poll

Is islam a Religion of Peace, Tolerance, Destruction, or Violence?

Peace
0 (0%)
Tolerance
0 (0%)
Destruction
0 (0%)
Violence
0 (0%)
Violence and Destruction
18 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: The Islamic Invasion of Europe  (Read 21450 times)

Tough_American

Re: The Islamists Invasion of Europe
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 09:01:22 AM »
im really shocked to see the administrators let "tough_american" continue his nazi rampage on this righteous forum, in disguise of a a simple over liberalist. outrage really

No... look if you have brain, open it up. I'm not saying that I want to kill jews or christians... I'm just saying that's what Quran preaches and I'm not going to lie about that because that is exactly what the Quran says. I personally have no ill against jews and I have the right to share my opinion as long as it isn't threatening anyone. Just because you don't like what I"m saying doesn't give you to say that I'm a jew-hater. That explains why you people are so paranoid.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 09:28:29 AM »
the last thing you need to do is to ask a Jew if he has got a brain. lets compare the number of famous arab brains and Jewish ones. no need, right? by the way, what can you say to prove you are so smart, "sisi_arab" ?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 11:06:40 AM »
the last thing you need to do is to ask a Jew if he has got a brain. lets compare the number of famous arab brains and Jewish ones. no need, right? by the way, what can you say to prove you are so smart, "sisi_arab" ?

I'm asking YOU if you have a brain, not the whole jew community.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »
ok, i will tell you then. i finished school with extreme excelency (a private school for selected good students), which allowed me to study mechanical engineering for a double degree. i belong to a special program from the IDF which allows these special "turbo" double degree studies. what about you?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 11:24:15 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 12:28:05 PM »
ok, i will tell you then. i finished school with extreme excelency (a private school for selected good students), which allowed me to study mechanical engineering for a double degree. i belong to a special program from the IDF which allows these special "turbo" double degree studies. what about you?

Dude... your an Einstein! A true genius... AND you are involved with the IDF. No wonder I like all your posts.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
hehe, thanks Jeff!, by the way:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 01:09:13 PM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 01:17:05 PM »
LOL!!!

I laughed so hard, I think I soaked four Koran pages blowing my nose.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: The Islamic Invasion of Europe
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 01:12:58 AM »
The Evil Europeans deserve th Muslims for what they did to us for 2000 years.
Watching their demise makes me smile.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 02:10:24 AM »
not only for that, but also for deciding to be blind even after seeing and feeling over their own flesh what islam is. just give them the 30 years or so they need to become a majority in europe, then the fireworks will really begin..

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 10:18:28 AM »
not only for that, but also for deciding to be blind even after seeing and feeling over their own flesh what islam is. just give them the 30 years or so they need to become a majority in europe, then the fireworks will really begin..

there will be no fireworks in france, which will be the 1st to go.  they will capitulate without a civil war or any serious resistance.  and france will become a muslim state with a huge nuclear arsenal.  now THEN the fireworks will really begin...

El Cabong!

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »

there will be no fireworks in france, which will be the 1st to go.  they will capitulate without a civil war or any serious resistance.  and france will become a muslim state with a huge nuclear arsenal.  now THEN the fireworks will really begin...

Lol, go to http://www.google.com, typein the search: "French military victories", and then hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" and you will laugh a bit.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 11:03:07 AM »
hehe  ;D this google is rather smart  ;D

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »
LOL!!

Did you mean: french military defeats 

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - french military victories - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.
- Try fewer keywords.
Also, you can try Google Answers for expert help with your search.

El Cabong!

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2006, 03:13:44 PM »
This just in: muslims living in France declare war on French government. News flash: France surrenders and pulls out of own country.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2006, 08:09:26 PM »
I love it.  This is all too funny.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

shimonchaim

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2006, 08:42:01 PM »
sadam was evil he fired rockets into tel aviv back in 1991

Offline WorldMediaMonitoring

• New JTFer
    • World Media Monitoring
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 11:46:32 AM »
This is an exceptionally well researched article by Pamela Geller for Breitbart on June 1:
"Muslims rioted in Sweden for a week, burning cars and attacking police. This is just the latest in an unremitting Islamic campaign, a continent-wide jihad initiative leaving death and destruction in its wake. It is a glimpse into the present and future of Europe, due to its disastrous and suicidal immigration policies, and a cautionary tale for America."
http://worldmediamonitoring.com/europes-meltdown-cautionary-tale/
Founder of http://worldmediamonitoring.com/

Monitoring worldwide news including topics such as the Jewish world, politics, Islam & terrorism, Obama, media bias and entertainment.