Author Topic: So this is today's France!  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
So this is today's France!
« on: June 17, 2010, 01:54:00 PM »

It is not the Nigerian, South African or any other African team. It is France's team!!!  :o :o :o :o

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: So this is today's France!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 01:57:19 PM »
It's the same thing as America. The blacks in France are poor and use soccer to get out of their ghettos.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 02:01:22 PM »

It is not the Nigerian, South African or any other African team. It is France's team!!!  :o :o :o :o
It's actually 4 years ago's France. Zidan no longer plays there. But things haven't changed for the good. France's number one star is a French native who CONVERTED to Islam.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 02:06:33 PM »

It's actually 4 years ago's France. Zidan no longer plays there. But things haven't changed for the good. France's number one star is a French native who CONVERTED to Islam.

I have noticed it also. But oday's team is just the same. I hope the Mexicans will win this match!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »
France :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 04:34:30 PM »
Wow! I didn't know there were so many schvartzas on the French soccer team.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 04:36:25 PM »
They lost to Mexico.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 04:46:38 PM »
Those don't look like French people to me.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 12:03:06 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 04:06:34 AM »
A lot of Mexicans seem to live and breathe soccer, so I'm not surprised.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 04:19:34 AM »
Oh but it is a surprise. "On paper", France has a much stronger team.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 04:21:23 AM »
wow what an insight :laugh: now seriously this is also the situation in countries like the united kingdom,germany,the united states,israel,bahrain and more.we need to make ''national soccer team act'' to forbid foreign immigrants to play in the national soccer teams.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 04:39:40 AM »
wow what an insight :laugh: now seriously this is also the situation in countries like the united kingdom,germany,the united states,israel,bahrain and more.we need to make ''national soccer team act'' to forbid foreign immigrants to play in the national soccer teams.

That would be really interesting. The only thing is then you'd have a bunch of people saying that they really were an authentic representative of whatever nation they were from because they were born there rather than the fact that they were an ethnic Brit, Frenchman, etc. Even if you limited it to ethnicity then half and one quarter, etc. would still get in.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 04:41:35 AM »

I guess I just see Mexicans a lot more often than French people. I don't know how dedicated French culture is to that sport.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 04:43:41 AM »

That would be really interesting. The only thing is then you'd have a bunch of people saying that they really were an authentic representative of whatever nation they were from because they were born there rather than the fact that they were an ethnic Brit, Frenchman, etc. Even if you limited it to ethnicity then half and one quarter, etc. would still get in.
I think Israel only has one shvatza who was brought up in Israel and is an Israeli
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 05:58:55 AM »

i woyld limit it to ethnicity in europe and israel and be openly racist and exclude the negroes in the usa and canada (sorry but we doesn't have a choice).
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 06:35:43 AM »

I guess I just see Mexicans a lot more often than French people. I don't know how dedicated French culture is to that sport.
It seems like (international) football is the biggest sport in Europe and world wide by franchise, viewer rating etc. But when it comes to who actually play it on the professional level- it is a sport of the lower classes and immigrants in particular. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 03:22:34 PM »
I don't think blacks should be excluded, at least from the US team, but I don't think they should have any affirmative action advantage.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 03:24:51 PM »
I don't think blacks should be excluded, at least from the US team, but I don't think they should have any affirmative action advantage.
Well there are some great black football players. If their good at something and contribute to (in this case the team) then I have no objection.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 03:28:06 PM »
Well there are some great black football players. If their good at something and contribute to (in this case the team) then I have no objection.

Yes I agree! Sometimes I think that blacks are chosen over whites for reasons other than ability though, even in sports.