Author Topic: oil now hitting florida shores, video.  (Read 364 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
oil now hitting florida shores, video.
« on: June 18, 2010, 02:11:10 PM »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: oil now hitting florida shores, video.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 02:54:19 PM »
How terrible.  I've never been to this beach, but I lived in Florida for almost 4 years...  I am sure this stuff will wash up where I have been before.  This will be terrible for Florida's environment, people's health, the economy, and food supply...  other areas as well I am sure.

I wonder how a different POTUS would have handled this.  Bush was an oil man himself, and his state, Texas, as well as his brother Jeb's state, Florida, are both going to be hammered...  Obama knows he is going to be a 1 term president, why would he care about this stuff when he is clearly interested in ramming down policy that Americans do not want?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 03:27:12 PM »
That's really sickening. :( I feel sorry for those people whose livelihoods will be hurt and for the animals that will suffer too.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 09:39:55 PM »
can i take that and sell it for myself? lol