Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 20, 2010, 04:36:48 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:07:04 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: ‘Flotilla Women’ Invoke Hizbullah and Catholic Prayers
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 04:39:08 AM »
Israel should sink this one. They're not innocent people, everybody on that ship is evil and needs to be at the bottom of the ocean.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »

"We hate Israel and the Jewish people!!"

There is only one way to deal with brigands on the high seas.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 05:15:23 AM »
That reminds me of something I was reading yesterday where they said kids thought of pirates when they would see poisonous chemicals with the skull and crossbones on it and thought it was something fun to drink, so they came up with this:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 05:29:44 AM »
That reminds me of something I was reading yesterday where they said kids thought of pirates when they would see poisonous chemicals with the skull and crossbones on it and thought it was something fun to drink, so they came up with this:

HAHAHA!! I remember Mr. Yuk as a kid.  My Mom was explicit, "Never drink something with Mr. Yuk on it!".  I remember he was on a bottle of rug cleaner.  As a graphic Mr. Yuk is pretty awesome to look at.

I always thought there should be a "Mr. Yum".  I can see I was not the only person who thought of this potential character.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Washington Poison Center Introduces Mr. Yum

By Martha Kostyra
Naked Loon Living Editor
The Washington Poison Center held a press conference today to announce the introduction of Mr. Yum, a new character that will be used to further their mission to properly condition children against poisons.

The new Mr. Yum character retains the familiar green color of the Mr. Yuk brand, but in place of an angry face sticking out its tongue, Mr. Yum sports a sly grin as he licks his lips.

“We have successfully leveraged the Mr. Yuk brand for many years,” said WPC spokesperson Autumn Allen, “but we felt like we had reached the limits of where we could go with Mr. Yuk, and we needed to expand the brand.”

The WPC intends to broaden the reach of the brand by using Mr. Yum in a variety of applications where Mr. Yuk would not have made sense.

Allen gave some examples of the possible new uses for which the WPC will be promoting Mr. Yum. “Families could put them on candies and other tasty treats, indicating to the children that what’s inside is yummy and okay to eat,” she explained. “Alternatively, those families that are sensitive to the latest parenting techniques know that telling children ‘no’ is damaging to their precious developing psyches, so they could use reverse psychology by putting Mr. Yum on poisons and encouraging their children to eat as much as they can.”

“Mr. Yum really opens up a near-endless amount of marketing opportunities,” explained Allen.

As a non-profit organization, the Washington Poison Center is dependent on public funding and the financial support of an indifferent community to staff their toll-free advice hotlines. By synergizing Mr. Yum into exciting new branding opportunities, they hope to build additional revenue streams, eventually becoming financially self-sufficient.

“Because the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh owns the exclusive rights to Mr. Yuk, we were only allowed to give away stickers and magnets bearing his likeness,” said Allen. “However, since Mr. Yum is a new, original creation of the Washington Poison Center, we can now explore all kinds of merchandising and other profitable ventures.”

In order to maximize the money-making potential of their new intellectual property, the WPC will be exploring Mr. Yum action figures, Mr. Yum lunch boxes, and even a new Mr. Yum animated series. They are also considering licensing agreements with poison control centers in other states, according to Allen.

“We’re really excited about Mr. Yum, and we hope that he will be even more successful at brainwashing children than Mr. Yuk has been over the years,” said Allen.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 06:06:08 AM »
Now what would the real Miriam say about this ?i don't think she would be pleased
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 10:22:21 AM »
Is it mere coincidence that Miriam died in yesterdays Torah portion? I don't think so... I think that this terror flotilla will end in death of the women... Good riddance..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 11:17:39 AM »
Yet another proof about the devout Christians of Arab Arab decent. They support the very same Arab muslims who are responsible for the death of two hundred thousand Christians in Lebanon.

Incidentally another famous Arab terrorist "Christian" was present in the previous flotilla- Archbishop Hilarion Capucci.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »
Yet another proof about the devout Christians of Arab Arab decent. They support the very same Arab muslims who are responsible for the death of two hundred thousand Christians in Lebanon.

Incidentally another famous Arab terrorist "Christian" was present in the previous flotilla- Archbishop Hilarion Capucci.
Oh the gunrunner
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 11:40:10 AM »

Oh the gunrunner
Exactly. And BTW he ratted on his terrorist friends. Too bad they didn't kill him.