Author Topic: Pagan Sun Worshippers at Stonehenge today  (Read 2540 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pagan Sun Worshippers at Stonehenge today
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2010, 09:53:41 PM »

A group of 20,000 in England, running the numbers, how many do you think were Jews that lost their minds? I'm hoping zero.
Go up to Morningside Heights, New York City on a sunny afternoon and see how many Jewish people are sitting on the park benches worshiping the sun ....There is sun worship and then there is sun worship I am sure the Jewish folks there are only sitting in the sun because it feels good...The Sun is only a star and people should not waist their time thinking its any more than that. I always thought people sat out in the sun because they thought  it was healthy for them to do so and nothing more.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 02:20:52 AM »
I do not think that the Jews are sitting in sunlight because they worship the sun.

If this logic is unfortunately extended then no one shall be able to breath air or drink water because both air and water are also considered pagan deities. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2010, 03:31:57 AM »
Avodah zarah is avodah zarah...  anything besides Judaism and Noachides.
From a Jewish stand point this is very true....The problem is the vast majority of the worlds population is not Jewish.
There is no problem in not being Jewish, there is a problem if one commits avodah zarah.  Since avodah zarah is a Jewish concept there is no other valid view on what avodah zarah is except from the Jewish stand point.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:53:47 AM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2010, 03:35:14 AM »
wand why this need to interest anybody?.there were and in some parts of the world (mainly apeland) still exist a much'much worse form of paganism.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2010, 06:53:10 AM »

A group of 20,000 in England, running the numbers, how many do you think were Jews that lost their minds? I'm hoping zero.
Go up to Morningside Heights, New York City on a sunny afternoon and see how many Jewish people are sitting on the park benches worshiping the sun ....There is sun worship and then there is sun worship I am sure the Jewish folks there are only sitting in the sun because it feels good...The Sun is only a star and people should not waist their time thinking its any more than that. I always thought people sat out in the sun because they thought  it was healthy for them to do so and nothing more.

What is wrong with going outside and enjoying the weather?