Author Topic: I want to extend thanks and appreciation to the JTF forum  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I want to extend thanks and appreciation to the JTF forum
« on: June 22, 2010, 05:59:16 AM »
The JTF forum is the ONLY place where I can freely type my comments in a public forum and not be censored.   EVERY news website censors me, including Arutz Sheva.  And on Arutz Sheva I make sure to design my comments so that they adhere to the rules of the Arutz Sheva "posting guidelines," but the tyrants running that website censor them anyway for their own personal reasons (completely unprofessional, you see) because they do not like my opinions, do not like to hear them, and do not want other people seeing them.   These cowards make me sick.    JTF is the only place with a group of people willing to face up to the truth and open to challenging ideas and thought provoking statements and real discussion. 

We should go from strength to strength and gain more and more members this way.  I hope we will draw readers away from these terrible hack Jewish news websites as they censor people more and more.  The people, Jews and gentiles, who care about Israel are at these sites and would appreciate our message.   The excessive censorship and propaganist articles are extremely frustrating and many people express the similar experience that turns them away from these pathetic websites.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I want to extend thanks and appreciation to the JTF forum
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 06:03:34 AM »
Lol THE ONLY PLACE I'M NOT CENSORED IS YNET
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:16:29 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 06:09:26 AM »
Lol THE ONLY P0LACE I'M NOT CENSORED IS YNET
lol.i was censored even in ynet.i hope that more members like mord and c4j will join.they are great.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 07:00:39 AM »
KWTBT it is a great pleasure to post with you.  ;D

You have good insight on things, and you contribute value to this community.  We are enhanced by your participation.  I like what you have to say.

--------

I find it is tough to find places online where it is worth spending time debating or expressing oneself.  At least where one feels they get something out of it besides strife.  I do know it is tough to recant one's views, I was more liberal when I was younger, started to see the error of my ways, and I stopped debating politics with people for a few years, focused on reading and learning more of what I realized to be right, and then a few years ago started debating politics again.  Its not easy for people to give up their feeling of being "right" in favor of what is actually true.  Luckily for me I stayed in touch with some of the people who proved me wrong years ago, I still get good information from them, and they got to know that hammering it out with idiots occasionally pays off. -- Maybe I should remember this last point.

Sometimes I post on Facebook [I do get a lot of good news from some of the people I am "friends" with, or from the groups I belong to], it is interesting to see what some of my friends think or THEIR friends think...  especially about Israel... the last guy...  sheesh... 
"Israel prevents people in Gaza from getting wheelchairs!!!" [blatantly false, there are numerous transference of wheelchairs to Gaza]
"Israel makes Gazans drink polluted water" [Gazans dug 3,000 illegal wells in Israel and ruined, possibly permanently, their own water table, aside from this Israel gives every drop in every treaty they have, being suckers probably more] 
"Israel refuses to give Gaza electricity" [the EU stopped paying for the fuel which runs the Gaza power station,etc...
EVERY answer I gave him he was like,
"OK, but Israel does this" [with no evidence, only parroting what "Mohamed ibn Al Qaeda loves Obama KKKommunista.msnbc.KKKom" spews]...  finally down to
"Israel commited piracy by taking $1,000,000 worth of video equipment of the Mavi Mavara" [this was not even half a week after the flotilla incident; as if Israel needs a million bucks worth of video equipment to pay the bills?  Its called going through evidence, and what in the world would Israel gain from this equipment if piracy was the goal, EBAY it vs. world outrage?  Can you be more pathetic?  Talk about nipping at someones heels like a little doggie...  Israel just sits around ]for people to try and get into Gaza illegally hoping they will have a million bucks worth of media gear so they can take it and sell it on the black market]...

I don't really like arguing with people if they won't participate with reason, or even somewhere near the plane of reality.

I post on news sites, but I don't go back to argue with people. Verily, things I post may be no longer standing.

I pass articles on to people who are willing to argue with people on FB, and I have some friends who are more moderate which receive articles and viewpoints from me with civility.

I think I will save up the big energy for talking to a few of the Rabbis I talk to about how Islam is as antisemitic as Nazism if not more so.  If only Islam was primarily in English!!  "Golden Age of Spain/Islam" my tuchis... read the Rambam.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 07:03:34 AM »
The JTF forum is the ONLY place where I can freely type my comments in a public forum and not be censored.   EVERY news website censors me, including Arutz Sheva.  And on Arutz Sheva I make sure to design my comments so that they adhere to the rules of the Arutz Sheva "posting guidelines," but the tyrants running that website censor them anyway for their own personal reasons (completely unprofessional, you see) because they do not like my opinions, do not like to hear them, and do not want other people seeing them.   These cowards make me sick.    JTF is the only place with a group of people willing to face up to the truth and open to challenging ideas and thought provoking statements and real discussion. 

We should go from strength to strength and gain more and more members this way.  I hope we will draw readers away from these terrible hack Jewish news websites as they censor people more and more.  The people, Jews and gentiles, who care about Israel are at these sites and would appreciate our message.   The excessive censorship and propaganist articles are extremely frustrating and many people express the similar experience that turns them away from these pathetic websites.
It's a real pleasure to have someone as smart as you on the forums.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 07:35:58 AM »
I am honored, as I'm sure others feel, that you are with JTF and can say what you feel. I usually agree with all you have to say and usually have nothing to add, as you say it all! God bless KWRBT! I have posted on our local newspaper site online and they took my comment OFF! All I said was "Pisslam is a cult, NOT a religion!" gee whiz, that's the truth! Guess they didn't want the truth to come out.
Anyhoo..........thanks so much for being here!  ;D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 09:26:01 AM »
KWRBT, you're one of the best members here.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 10:47:45 AM »
KWRBT, you're one of the best members here.

Yes KWRBT Rubystars who is the best member here is correct

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 11:51:52 AM »
KWRBT, you are truly someone here who is a man of logic and eloquence...we are very lucky to have you on this forum contributing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 12:20:42 PM »
Thank YOU, KWRBT!  You're great!