Author Topic: Obama and Soros using the Gulf Oil Spill for a grander scheme. One Worlder Hogs  (Read 407 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.muckety.com/George-Soros/4166.muckety

Within 48 hours after President Obama AKA Urkle issued the six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling, theGeorge Soros-backed Brazilian oil company, Petrobras, contacted a
large New Orleans ...company, Laborde Marine, which services the deep-water drilling market. The company was seeking to lease all... its vessels. “If the moratorium on deep-water drilling is not lifted, 33 semi-submersible rigs and/or drill ships affected will simply go to other countries where they will be well received, such as Brazil,” Cliffe F. Laborde and J. Peter Laborde, Jr.

wrote in a
June 4 letter to their Louisiana Senators.Could this be
merely a happy coincidence for George Soros, the major financial
backer of Obama’s presidential campaign who also has $811
million invested in the Brazilian oil company, Petrobras? Wasn’t it enough
of a payback to Soros when the Obama Administration loaned up to $10
billion to Petrobras? Soros, with his far left-wing organization, MoveOn,
is called the ...
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes i heard this on T.V. Soros never loses a moment to take advantage of peoples misery
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
The poster boy for Judenrat kapos.

When the Nazis occupied Hungary in 1944 . . . the Judenrat [a Jewish Council set up by the Nazis, which betrayed Jews in exchange for special privileges] recruited him [Soros] and other Jewish youngsters to hand out leaflets deceptively persuading unwitting Jews to turn themselves in for deportation to the death camps. Sosos showed one of the leaflets to his father. It ordered the recipient to report to a certain synagogue with a blanket and two days’ worth of food. Tivadar [George Soros' father] asked his son if he understood the significance of the order.

“I can guess. They’ll be interned.” . . .

“George had liked the excitement of being a courier.” . . .

“I grew up in a Jewish anti-Semitic home,” he once quipped.

From a December 20, 1998 “60 Minutes” interview Soros did with CBS News’ Steve Kroft:

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that’s–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don’t–you don’t see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, ‘I’m Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.’ None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn’t be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it’s just like in markets–that if I weren’t there–of course, I wasn’t doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein