Author Topic: Every White man, woman, and child should be tortured and exterminated  (Read 19024 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yeah, Africa is a leading nation in scholarship, technology, language, and mathematics... There are too many Black Scholars and Phd recipients for them to count {I think they can count to at least 5}...

Why do they kill each other in Africa? Is it because the evil white man is to blame?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
guys lets not give reply to this sicko. cause i feel that this guy will get aggressive after reading all our posts, and then will go hunt around for a white,jew,asian to kill.

It's a white liberal pretending to be an angry black guy. Go to any black-run website and see how awful their English is in the comments they leave. They're barely legible.

Also...

The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I think it's ben or some other piss now informer trying to stir up racial slurs.

Ban this white devil trash.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
So long, moron.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Uh,

The Arabs stole Israel from the Jews you idiot. Look at history... Or is that something they never learned ya?

Blacks commit crimes because they are lazy and greedy, not because of their low class..

Recent DNA evidence has proven that the Jews are Khazars:

"Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/?tool=pmcentrez

Maybe because Arabs came much later, invading middle eastern lands as marauders from the Arabian peninsula 700 years after the dispersion of Jews.  However, you distort the results of the study by taking that sentence out of context.   It's saying that compared to modern-day ARAB groups, Jews are more genetically related to Kurds, Turks, etc than they are to arabs .   That does not mean Jews are khazars or that Jews ARE those other groups.    Did anyone assume that Jews "were arabs" ? No.   The results state that Jews are actually similar to one another and quite different from the host populations.    That means that they are not khazars, not turks, not arabs, etc.    But as to who they are MORE SIMILAR to out of groups of non-Jews, that includes Kurds (Kurds are not khazars), Turks etc.

The investigation of the genetic relationship among three Jewish communities revealed that Kurdish and Sephardic Jews were indistinguishable from one another, whereas both differed slightly, yet significantly, from Ashkenazi Jews. The differences among Ashkenazim may be a result of low-level gene flow from European populations and/or genetic drift during isolation.

If any branch of Jewry came from khazars, the above statement cannot be true.

If you suggest all Jews come from khazars, that is the equivalent of saying the world is really flat.  And why would there be such a difference with Ashkenazim if all of these Jews came from khazars?   That does not fit with the results because of the next sentence:

Admixture between Kurdish Jews and their former Muslim host population in Kurdistan appeared to be negligible.

That means the original "Khazarian" genes should still be with Kurdish Jews completely, yet they are not the same genetically as turks or armenians or kurds (if those represent khazars to you).   They are completely distinct.   And while the Kurdish Jews are completely distinct genetically from what you are calling khazars, they are indistinguishable from Sephardi jews genetically, and mostly indistinguishable from Ashkenazi Jews.

So the study proves the exact opposite of what you claim with your miniscule intellect.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:01:01 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
And the study further supports what I'm saying:

Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin differed from the other Middle Eastern populations studied here, mainly in specific high-frequency Eu 10 haplotypes not found in the non-Arab groups. These chromosomes might have been introduced through migrations from the Arabian Peninsula during the last two millennia.

• Gold Star JTF Member
And in research, 2001 is not considered "recent."   Only an uninformed dishonest propagandist calls that "recent."    You can't even comprehend what the study is saying.  I wouldn't expect neo-nazi trailer park trash to understand complex scientific studies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think it's ben or some other piss now informer trying to stir up racial slurs.

Ban this white devil trash.

Agree.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The White race, or human excrement, is the most vile, wicked, hideous, satanic creature that has ever existed on Earth.

Past and present they are responsible for most of the world's wars, slavery, colonialism, lynchings, mass murder, serial killings, rape, land theft, economic exploitation, hatred, lies, and every other evil deed possible.

Say your name, Toby! Say your name!

Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of drek of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed.

No not destroyed!

The only reason why the White devil was able to successfully conquer non-Whites was because non-Whites mistook them for human and gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Sly devils aren't we?  ;D

The White devil saw that some non-Whites were hostile to another and exploited this situation to their advantage. They would arm and assist one tribe to conquer another and kept doing this until the non-Whites wore themselves out and then they'd conquer everyone.

Yes! Victory!

Today, non-Whites, or humans, have become aware of this devilish tactic and so there is now unity to oppose the cracker.

You wish. lol

The White devil has never defeated any non-White nation since then.

Since it never happened "then" is a very vague term.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
This post makes me wanna jackboot some n|gs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

They're nothing, not worth it.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer

Well as a white-devil oppressor of colored people I feel the need to jackboot every now and then. Where's Toby?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Well as a white-devil oppressor of colored people I feel the need to jackboot every now and then. Where's Toby?

Probably trying to escape again, but we can fix that by cutting off one of his feet, then he won't be running anymore! Problem solved.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Can't we just ban this Africoon?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I think he was banned earlier today.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The White race, or human excrement, is the most vile, wicked, hideous, satanic creature that has ever existed on Earth. Past and present they are responsible for most of the world's wars, slavery, colonialism, lynchings, mass murder, serial killings, rape, land theft, economic exploitation, hatred, lies, and every other evil deed possible. Travel all over the non-White world and ask the natives which "people" they hate most and the White devil will be the most common answer. It's a fact that they are the most universally hated. The pig-faced crackers on this forum are angry that their piece of drek of a race will soon thankfully be destroyed.

The only reason why the White devil was able to successfully conquer non-Whites was because non-Whites mistook them for human and gave them the benefit of the doubt. The White devil saw that some non-Whites were hostile to another and exploited this situation to their advantage. They would arm and assist one tribe to conquer another and kept doing this until the non-Whites wore themselves out and then they'd conquer everyone. Today, non-Whites, or humans, have become aware of this devilish tactic and so there is now unity to oppose the cracker. The White devil has never defeated any non-White nation since then. America was defeated in Vietnam. The Soviet Union was defeated in Afghanistan. America is being defeated in Iraq and Afghanistan and soon will be replaced as a superpower by China. The best way to exterminate all crackers is by a Black-led race war. The clean and honorable Blacks that raped, tortured, dismembered, mutilated, set on fire, and executed these cracker scum should be role-models and idols for all non-Whites around the world:

Wow this could be fun a crazy niggerra troll.... Are the above pictures a casting call for a new "Planet Of The Apes" movie?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Does anyone here think it's probably a white loser posting crap on here?  I don't think a black guy would come on here. It would be the rare thing, in my opinion.   I've seen this character around here before, I think he's white.

He's probably unemployed or  works at the flea markets.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Does anyone here think it's probably a white loser posting crap on here?  I don't think a black guy would come on here. It would be the rare thing, in my opinion.   I've seen this character around here before, I think he's white.

He's probably unemployed or  works at the flea markets.
It's hard to say but his posts were not of the usual mud duck caliber.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
 :'(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

I think he was banned earlier today.

What a relief.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Blacks are the least superior, least accomplished people in history.  End. of. story.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Whomever started this thread is clearly Jewish. He used "drek".

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

When you type sh*t it automatically changes to drek (like ni99er turns into [censored])
He told me on PM he's Jewish

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

I think that is the forums filter at work... [censored]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

When you type sh*t it automatically changes to drek (like ni99er turns into schvartza)
He told me on PM he's Jewish

a Jew who hates whites? What is wrong with him?