Author Topic: Homosexuality & Diseases  (Read 7353 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Homosexuality & Diseases
« on: June 24, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
Homosexuality and Anal Cancer
In June of 2004, the journal Nursing Clinics of North America reported the following regarding homosexuality and anal cancer:

“  One of the more pressing issues for gay men is anal carcinoma. Several recent studies have indicated the rate of anal dysplasia to be increasing in men with and without HIV. Ninety percent of men with HIV have the human papiloma virus (HPV), while 65% of men without HIV have HPV. HVP type 16 is the most troublesome for developing cancer and is found in a significant portion of gay men.

In 1997, Concerned Women of America reported the following regarding homosexuality and anal cancer:

“  Homosexual men's practice of anal sex has left many of them victims of anal cancer. One article in the New England Journal of Medicine commented, "Our study lends strong support to the hypothesis that homosexual behavior in men increases the risk of anal cancer: 21 of the 57 men with anal cancer (37 percent) reported that they were homosexual or bisexual, in contrast to only one of 64 controls." The Journal of the American Medical Association also published similar findings: "Epidemiological studies have shown that risk factors for anal cancer include homosexuality, history of receptive anal intercourse, presence of anal condylomata, and smoking." And the International Journal of Cancer stated, "Being single and having practised anal intercourse appears to be associated with anal cancer and case reports have suggested a recent increase in the number of cases of anal cancer." Other studies have yielded the same conclusions. 

___

Shigellosis, Proctitis, and HIV Infection

Shigella bacteria cause shigellosisIn February of 2007 the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases reported the following in a article entitled Another Perfect Storm: Shigella, Men Who Have Sex with Men, and HIV: “  In the mid-1970s, outbreaks of Shigella infection among adults in New York and San Francisco raised the possibility that Shigella species may be sexually transmitted, with most infections occurring in men who have sex with men (MSM). Since these early observations, Shigella infection appears to be more frequent among MSM than among other adult populations...  ” 

As mentioned earlier, shigellosis and proctitis are both illnesses associated with gay bowel syndrome. In addition, it was also indicated previously that shigella can cause proctitis which may increase the chance of HIV infection.

In February of 2007 Journal of Infectious Diseases published an article titled Case-control study of shigellosis in San Francisco: the role of sexual transmission and HIV infection. The abstract for the article stated: 'Among MSM [men who have sex with men], shigellosis is predominantly a sexually transmitted disease, with direct oral-anal contact conferring the highest risk and HIV infection likely contributing to increased host susceptibility.

Shigellosis is particularly hazardous for individuals with AIDS or other immunodeficiency states.

___

In regards to lesbianism and obesity, in April of 2007, the American Journal of Public Health analyzed data from 2002 National Survey of Family Growth and the data suggested that American lesbian women were 2.69 times more likely to be overweight and 2.47 times more likely to be obese than all other female sexual orientation groups. [1] The abstract for this study indicated that "lesbians are at greater risk for morbidity and mortality linked to overweight and obesity." [1]

In 2009, the PubMed article abstract for the Polish psychiatry journal Psychiatria Polska article Body Image in Homosexual Persons declared:

“  Homosexual women are less concentrated on physical appearance and more satisfied with their bodies while being more tolerant to obesity.... For lesbian women the ideal body image is more massive than for heterosexual women.  ” 

In 2007, a purported lesbian wrote to Andrew Sullivan, the political commentator and administrator of The Daily Dish blog:

“  And - oh heck, I'll admit it - aesthetics have value, too! As a woman, I may not be as focused on looks as men are predisposed to be, but I sure am tired of seeing so many queer ladies out there who are way past 200 pounds. Way, way past. Sorry, but no amount of "fat acceptance" is going to make that a pleasant sight - gay, straight, butch, femme, male or female.  ” 

More here:

http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_and_health

We talk about muslim terrorism frequently...Gays are unleashing biological terror over the entire human race.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Homosexuality & Diseases
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 10:53:44 PM »
One shudders to think of the diseases Faginem is carrying in his system.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 06:16:41 AM »
We talk about muslim terrorism frequently...Gays are unleashing biological terror over the entire human race.

not really, none of those diseases caused by a homosexual lifestyle are communicable or contagious.  only they are suffering the consequences of their own behaviour - though we are all paying for their treatment.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 09:37:33 AM »
CZ, your info on HPV is VERY misleading.  I suppose there was a political agenda behind that.  Women are the largest carriers of HPV and they get it from MEN who are almost entirely straight.  Yes it's true that gay men do get rectal HPV if they are the passive partner because they too (like their female counterpart) get penetrated.  But making HPV into a gay plague is an out and out lie and the people publishing that crap have on their souls all of the women who read that and think they are not at risk.  Also HPV, unlike HIV, is insanely easy to catch.  Condoms will not protect you.  I had a female friend who got HPV after her first sexual experience.  You should have more compassion for these people.  There but for the grace of God go I is something you ought to remember

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 10:22:18 AM »
CZ, your info on HPV is VERY misleading.  I suppose there was a political agenda behind that.  Women are the largest carriers of HPV and they get it from MEN who are almost entirely straight.  Yes it's true that gay men do get rectal HPV if they are the passive partner because they too (like their female counterpart) get penetrated.  But making HPV into a gay plague is an out and out lie and the people publishing that crap have on their souls all of the women who read that and think they are not at risk.  Also HPV, unlike HIV, is insanely easy to catch.  Condoms will not protect you.  I had a female friend who got HPV after her first sexual experience.  You should have more compassion for these people.  There but for the grace of G-d go I is something you ought to remember

if you are faithful, but your husband/wife cheats and gives you STD, I am 100% compassionate.  if you sleep around, you deserve what you get.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 10:26:33 AM »
Everybody makes mistakes...yes if you are promiscuous then one can argue you take unnecessary risks, but I don't think people deserve to die because of their innate sexual drives.  That seems a bit medieval.  There are few things sadder than having to look at someone and tell them they have an illness forever.  Usually that news represents a departure from former promiscuous behaviors into more monogamous ones

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 10:52:18 AM »
Concerned women for American is not a group known for its scientific accuracy. There are diseases that are more common in homosexuals or caused by homosexual behavior though.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
Concerned women for American is not a group known for its scientific accuracy. There are diseases that are more common in homosexuals or caused by homosexual behavior though.

Yes this is definitely true unfortunately

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 05:04:09 PM »
Jtfe2. From your knowledge from medical school are there any diseases or stds more susceptible in homosexual men that are sexually active?   
Thanks
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »
We all know that homosexuals are more likely to be infected with AIDS than hetrosexuals.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »
I suppose there was a political agenda behind that. 

No
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 05:43:38 PM »
My mom had this friend who was gay and had aids. After he died (I must have been 14 or 15), my mom showed me a picture of him before the aids, and then after. Needless to say, to this bloody DAY, I am scarred for life, and cannot get that image of him out of my head.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »
My mom had this friend who was gay and had aids. After he died (I must have been 14 or 15), my mom showed me a picture of him before the aids, and then after. Needless to say, to this bloody DAY, I am scarred for life, and cannot get that image of him out of my head.
I worked with someone that had 9 kids and ended up dying of Aids... He claimed he got it from hookers....One thing for sure its not a nice thing to watch a person going down from that sort of thing.... It was in the early days of the illness and it was unpleasant to even have the guy around because no one actually  knew how it was really spread.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 06:34:39 PM »
Gay-related immune deficiency (GRID) (sometimes informally called the gay plague or GRIDS) was the 1982 name first proposed to describe what is now known as AIDS

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2010, 09:32:00 PM »
CZ, your info on HPV is VERY misleading.  I suppose there was a political agenda behind that.  Women are the largest carriers of HPV and they get it from MEN who are almost entirely straight.  Yes it's true that gay men do get rectal HPV if they are the passive partner because they too (like their female counterpart) get penetrated.  But making HPV into a gay plague is an out and out lie and the people publishing that crap have on their souls all of the women who read that and think they are not at risk.  Also HPV, unlike HIV, is insanely easy to catch.  Condoms will not protect you.  I had a female friend who got HPV after her first sexual experience.  You should have more compassion for these people.  There but for the grace of G-d go I is something you ought to remember

Yes, technically anal HPV is not caused solely by being gay, and it isn't even caused directly by rectal sex. However, gays are the largest population that have rectal sex, and they are also the most promiscuous. Fags do not have a vagina, so they don't get cervical cancer--they get the other kind from it. There is no STD that the homosexual lifestyle does not contribute hugely to.

I know what your personal background is and commend you for leaving this sick way of life, but you can't continue to see yourself as one of these people. There is a difference between people who struggle and fight against an orientation that they do not want to have and people who embrace this horrific sin and try to convince everybody, including children, that it is alright.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »
Everybody makes mistakes...yes if you are promiscuous then one can argue you take unnecessary risks, but I don't think people deserve to die because of their innate sexual drives.  That seems a bit medieval.  There are few things sadder than having to look at someone and tell them they have an illness forever.  Usually that news represents a departure from former promiscuous behaviors into more monogamous ones
Everybody has a choice and everybody has free will. I do not believe that there is only one thing that causes homosexual desires. It's probably many different things... some nature, and some nurture. The bottom line is that everybody has the ability to not do a sick, perverse action if they don't want to. In this day and age, there is such a vast array of help available from counseling and religious venues that nobody has any excuse to give in to this disgusting way of life.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:28:37 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »
Everybody has a choice and everybody has free will. I do not believe that there is only one thing that causes homosexual desires. It's probably many different things... some nature, and some nurture. The bottom line is that everybody has the ability to not do a sick, perverse action if they don't want to. In this day and age, there is such a vast array of help available from counseling and religious venues that nobody has any excuse but to give in to this disgusting way of life.

I strongly believe that homosexuality is a matter of choice.  If it is natural and they are "born that way", then the same logic can be applied to pedophilia , bestiality, incest, adultery, fornication, promiscuity and other forms of sexual perversion.   Historically no civilization that has promoted homosexuality had survived.  It had brought down mighty empires in the past.  If America continues in that path, it will lose its status as the global, economic and political superpower.

From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen...

Point # 26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

It is one of the communist agenda to destroy America from within.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 03:51:41 PM »
CZ I don't agree with anything you post so I think we should leave it at that.  The 'science' you present is largely misinformation.  You don't want to know the truth. You are much more comfortable imagining a world of them (dirty) and us (clean). That's a dichotomy that will kill straight people. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 05:15:48 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »
At least the religious should be able to exclude those who engage in this perversion from their services... I do not want to belong to a shul which has openly gay members. There can be no acceptance of things which are not acceptable.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 03:58:23 PM »
Dr.  Brennan fan, I never had rectal sex because I was terrified of diseases.  Many straight people do have rectal sex.  Also just because I don't practice these things does mean that I was not shown the hatred that is shown to gay people.  I know that doesn't sit well with certain forum members but if you are going to make difference in this world, trying to destroy and make gay people the enemies of humanity, you aren't bringing yourselves any closer to Hashem.  And I like you Dr bf, so this is not against you personally.  I respect you a great deal

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 04:02:49 PM »
Jtfe2. From your knowledge from medical school are there any diseases or stds more susceptible in homosexual men that are sexually active?   
Thanks
I don't understand this question Dan sorry. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 04:10:14 PM »
It attracts muppets to surround you:

Offline Alex500

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 04:12:38 PM »
Straight people can be just as sick and promiscious. No need to pick on Gays.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 04:12:53 PM »
Obviously the Jewish religion doesn't consider gays to be 'the enemy of humanity'. But it is clear that this behavior is looked upon very seriously. There is a spiritual reason that Hashem is 'disgusted' by a man having sex with a man, and I have explained this in previous threads and will not repeat it here. I will not budge in my opposition to the Homosexual 'lifestyle'. I have experience battling my own demons and know that it is possible to modify a mans behavior to become more socially acceptable to humanity and to Hashem. Nobody is ever a victim of his own vices because it is possible to change your life... I moved away from bad influences, twice, in order to avoid my temptation {drugs}... I have established friends now who would never let me slide back into that lifestyle.

But I will say again that Homosexuality is a grave sin, one which Hashem clearly said was an Abomination. I would hope that anyone who wants to have a good relationship with the Creator of heaven and earth, the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the redeemer of the Jewish people, he or she should do what can be done to stop the bad behavior.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2010, 04:13:08 PM »
Straight people can be just as sick and promiscious. No need to pick on Gays.

My last post wasn't picking on them it was trying to be a bit funny.  ;D