Author Topic: The power of the Jewish brain. New protection for tanks againt RPGS.  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Developed by the Jews of Israel.  Makes me proud!

Don't give it to the Americans so quickly!!  We need to free Jonathon Pollard first!   From an American jail.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138251

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
John Pike, director of the GlobalSecurity.org website, says, "The future of the the United States Army is riding on the proposition that something like this can work."

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Hey Jamal, you dumb Nigggger- what did you ever invent besides fecal material.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, this guy thinks just like me!  Read this response to the tank article on Aruts Sheva

5. tank defence giveaway
WHY?? what will Israel get in return? Shalit? Pollard? The latest jets meeting Israeli needs? the right to build anyplace on The Land Of Israel? the u.s embassy in Jerusalem? Recognizion of all/the whole of undivided Jerusalem as Israels capital? I think (being unsure) that BubKas is in the mail. Why should ISRAEL help the u.s illegal occupation of two sovering states....DK
dov koret, no kompromize (06/24/10)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Excellent but something good against IED,s still needs to be searched.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This sounds like science fiction. If this will work properly, the Hamas and Hisbollah quranimals will loose one of their main weapons. But I am not so shure if it will be effective, because RPG's are fired usually at a very short range, specially by non educated "soldiers" like the Muslim ones.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
A future upgrade should also target the RPG launch location and automatically fire on it. That would complete the system quite nicely.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Ashkenasi Jews have the highest average IQ's in the world. Average IQ is 113, even higher than East Asians (Chinese, Japanese and Koreans).

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
In the past the US has been an ally, now it seems to no longer be the case.  Unless the US proves it is a worthwhile ally with some demonstrated actions there is no reason to share this technology with anyone.  Give it to China, or Russia, and that might be the same thing as giving it to Iran.  Hopefully Israel will stop taking American military aid and would have far greater leverage in dealing with the US gov't.  One excellent way to re-budget Israels gov't would be stop subsidizing Muslim families having babies with child credits. -- Why pay to grow a 5th column?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
This sounds like science fiction. If this will work properly, the Hamas and Hisbollah quranimals will loose one of their main weapons. But I am not so shure if it will be effective, because RPG's are fired usually at a very short range, specially by non educated "soldiers" like the Muslim ones.

not science fiction, similar systems have been developed by other countries already...

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The system is already installed on new Merkava mk4 tanks. There is another active protection system in development, the iron fist, which may be used to protect the Namer APC. http://www.defense-update.com/features/2010/june/israeli_aps_09062010.html.

In the last Lebanon war, Hezbullah used advanced Russian AT guided missiles against our Armor and Infantry. That is the threat that Trophy should give answer to. I am not sure why exactly but it seems like RPGs haven't been utilized by the Arabs in Gaza against Israel as lethally as they have in Iraq against the Americans.