Author Topic: Indian Islamist banned from UK and now Canada  (Read 915 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Indian Islamist banned from UK and now Canada
« on: June 25, 2010, 04:36:08 AM »
An Indian Muslim televangelist who was banned from Britain last week for “unacceptable behaviour” will not be allowed into Canada to speak at an upcoming conference in Toronto, sources familiar with the situation have told the National Post.

Dr. Zakir Naik, who has said “every Muslim should be a terrorist” and that Jews are “our staunchest enemy,” was to headline next month’s Journey of Faith Conference — which is billed as one of North America’s largest Islamic conferences and is expected to attract upward of 10,000 people.

Dr. Naik, the Mumbai-based founder of Peace TV and a widely respected lecturer in India, has a laundry list of views that could have led to his exclusion from the U.K. and Canada, both of which require an Indian citizen to obtain a visitor visa.

The 44-year-old medical doctor recommends capital punishment for homosexuals and the death penalty for those who abandon Islam as their faith.
Added by IrishZionist
Removed link because of potential virus.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:24:54 AM by Irish Zionist »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Indian Islamist banned from UK and now Canada
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 05:40:44 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 05:55:59 AM »
I sort of want him to be allowed in and spew his hatred as authentic example for the muslim belief. The western government and the western media do all they can to censor the true Islamic beliefs and basically they are taqiyah agents.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 07:49:07 AM »
this guy freely operates in India, openly tells that "Every Muslim should be a terrorist" on Q (Quran) TV and Peace TV, broadcasted through out India.

He has also setup an International organisation, IRF (Islamic Research Foundation). Receving billions of dollars of funds from Arab countries. This IRF then funnels these funds to all media and press agency around the world for prevent Islam bashing, this is done through another sub-organisations of theirs, called MRD (Media for Research & Development).

Since Zakir Naik got death threats from Hindu Nationalists, the government has provided him full Z+ security.

With a population of 180+ million Muslims in India, this is what the situation has come down to.

I call for CIA-RAW-Mossad to help eliminate Zakir naik.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 08:32:16 AM »
Das ist gut... ;D

On Q TV I saw him yelling to the muslamic crowds, that "I have not seen osama doing any terrorism with my own eyes, then how can I say that osama is a terrorist".

Then he asked the crowds that "Have you seen osama doing any terrorism with your own eyes."

"No, No" the muslamic crowds shouted.

Then he asked the crowds that "Now can you say that osama is a terrorist".

"No, absolutely not" the mad muslamic crowds shouted in unison.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 09:13:19 AM »
Be careful guys I've spent the last 3 hours trying to uninfect my computer after clicking on that link. I think the news article site itself is legit, but it had a malicious advertisement on it that put a fake "AV Security Suite" onto my computer.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 10:18:14 AM »
Hmmm... may be some anti RAW Mossad virus.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.