Author Topic: Negro charged with being serial Horse rapist  (Read 4086 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Negro charged with being serial Horse rapist
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2010, 10:00:50 AM »
I dont believe this story. All the horse would have to do is kick him and he'd be one dead dude with fractured ribs and a contused heart

The horse enjoyed it, probably, because you're right. If the horse didn't like it, it could fight like a.... well..... like a horse.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2010, 10:11:07 AM »
I dont know if the horse liked it Mo, but if the horse was a male, he very may well have.  Before people jump down my throat and say I am endorsing sodomy--READ.  There is a physiological/anatomical basis for why anal sex is pleasurable for men, and that lay in the role of the prostate.  The prostate is a very sensitive organ with hundreds of thousands of nerve endings that when stimulated can result in the male having an orgasm.  Female orgasm from anal penetration has a similar physiology, except of course there in no prostate so the nerve endings are connected to stimulation of the anus itself and the resulting stretch on the nerves connected to the vagina.

I AM NOT ENDORSING ANAL SEX, only offering the science behind what makes the practice pleasurable for some. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 10:16:46 AM »
a) I'm not so sure bestiality (rape or consensual ;D )  is one of the sheva mitzvos b'nei noach.

I think it's a sheva [censored] mitzvah beni Cocoa
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2010, 10:31:33 AM »
I dont know if the horse liked it Mo, but if the horse was a male, he very may well have.  Before people jump down my throat and say I am endorsing sodomy--READ.  There is a physiological/anatomical basis for why anal sex is pleasurable for men, and that lay in the role of the prostate.  The prostate is a very sensitive organ with hundreds of thousands of nerve endings that when stimulated can result in the male having an orgasm.  Female orgasm from anal penetration has a similar physiology, except of course there in no prostate so the nerve endings are connected to stimulation of the anus itself and the resulting stretch on the nerves connected to the vagina.

I AM NOT ENDORSING ANAL SEX, only offering the science behind what makes the practice pleasurable for some. 

So there we go. Hey maybe the horse didn't even feel it?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2010, 11:08:32 AM »

So there we go. Hey maybe the horse didn't even feel it?

I don't know, I'd prefer not to think about it.  It's really just so wrong on so many levels

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2010, 11:36:31 AM »
The poor horse could get infected from that filthy stinking wiener.