Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 4, 2010  (Read 12394 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 4, 2010
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I want to share with you and all the great JTFers another experience that I had while visiting Kiryat Arba and Hebron.   Like what I mentioned on last week's program,    what I'm mentioning on this program is something that will have an impact on me forever.

When arriving in Kiryat Arba,  I was introduced to an outstanding artist.  His name is Baruch Nachshon.   His artwork clearly demonstrates his love for G-d,   Judaism,   and a vision for Israel that would make all of us proud.    While admiring Baruch Nachshon's artwork,   I had the honor of meeting his wife,    Sarah Nachshon.   The person who took me to meet the Nachshon family mentioned to me on the way to Kiryat Arba about the heroism that Sarah Nachshon displayed many years ago after the tragedy of her son Abraham passing away as an infant.     

I can't recall in any of the past "  Ask JTF"  programs you mentioning Sarah Nachshon.    Because you have vast knowledge about the struggle of the Jewish people in Kiryat Arba and Hebron,  I'm confident that you are far better equipped than I am about telling to the audience the story of Sarah Nachshon.    The current situation in Kiryat Arba,   Hebron,   and on the Hilltops throughout Judea and Samaria certainly relates to the inspiration and courage that Sarah Nachshon displayed decades earlier.   And her continuing inspiration and courage of today.

Also,    I think it's important that I mention that not counting the cost of the airline ticket and other travel arrangements,  most of the money I spent in Israel was in Kiryat Arba.    Your influence since I became aware of JTF almost 2 1/2 years ago was a major factor in my decision.         

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:46:45 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 10:35:40 PM »
   The democrats have been forcing companies to hire and maintain affirmative action morons for years. If a company tries to discipline one for failing to respond, it is a massive to do. Now the democrats are stuck with one of these morons. His name is Alvin Green and he won the democratic primary for the South Carolina Senate. He is completely incompetent, but suddenly the democrats don't want to accept him. Where are their values? Why isn't the democratic national party being called racist for asking him to step down?
   It is one thing for them to believe in affirmative action, but as soon as their policies impact them, they no longer want to practice what they preach.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2010, 12:16:31 AM »
Hello Chaim!!!!

Do we still have men in America?

If not how come we don't?

Give me a shakemia story about a morbidly obese woman if you have one

Thanks

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2010, 12:54:00 AM »
Dear chaim,
 If you were on a desert island stuck with only three women and G_d commanded you to get married, which one would you choose:                 Barbara Streisand, J.J. Florida Evans  from the show *Good Times",  or  Supreme court justice  Sotomayor (all of them converted to Judaism of course)

J J  FLORIDA EVANS:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:36:18 AM by ape »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2010, 08:53:43 AM »
hello brother chaim ma shlomcha? you already know me from the hebrew forum, hope i'll get along here as well  :)
my questions for this week:

1. what is your opinion of israel joining the OECD?
I know it indicates healthy economy on our part, but there is also a disadvantage for the accession to them, because we will have to contribute money each year to third world countries, and obviosly the problem is that most third world countries are Arab/ Muslim nations that don't even recognise us as a state, so this sounds like a very problematic issue if you ask me.

2. what are your thought's of the supreme court judge Eliakim Rubinstein? i was surprised to see  he attended the memorial of rabbi meir kahane   זצ"ל הי"ד.

/
toda raba lecha, Herutnik.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:47:30 PM by Herutnik »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2010, 01:31:37 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I have read that in the past, certain Hindu women in India who knew the muslims were coming and knew what they were planning to do to them,, rape and kill them,, committed suicide, to prevent the rape of their spirit.
Do you think suicide under these circumstances is permissible?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2010, 01:57:16 PM »
Hey chaim...

1) did you know good dental hygeine has been linked for keeping your heart healthy and living longer. Could you tell us your routine for cleaning your teeth?

2) what healthy food/foods that you know are really good for you, but you just don like the taste?

3) what animals amazes you the most?

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2010, 04:44:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why is it that nowadays, being a racist is considered basically the worst thing anyone could be? I don't think racism is a good thing, and I don't think you do either, but people should be able to mock and ridicule other cultures which promote evil. This seems to get confused with racism by most people, although it's not really the same thing. But even leaving that aside, there are worse things you can be than a genuine racist. Child molesters, rapists, murderers, even just robbers, burglars or fraudsters, are all worse than racists in my opinion - yet the media and the majority of America does not seem to see it that way. Doing anything racist in public will doom someone's career and reputation permanently. It is considered the worst and most unforgivable sin imaginable. I don't understand why everyone makes such a big DEAL over the issue of racism, as if it is the absolute worst travesty ever to befall mankind. Why do they do it?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 04:50:13 PM by Trace »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for always answering my questions.

Do you think that Obama will be able to pass amnesty for illegal aliens through Congress before the mid-term elections? If not, then how about after the mid-terms when some congressmen will be lame ducks and have nothing to lose? If amnesty is passed do think it will be the end of America, because with all those illegal aliens now having the right to vote and bring in their families, there will be no turning back the demographic tide that is turning America from a first world country into a third world country?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 06:34:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was hoping you could answer the following question for me. My father and I were discussing why it is that we in the Galut, celebrate certain holidays two days as opposed to one, because we are not in Eretz Israel, and have to account for any time differences. I can see the reasoning behind this, and see it as understandable in older, and biblical times. On the other hand, today we have technology that gives us the exact timing of things (satellites, GPS, etc.) and tells us exactly what time it is in whatever time zone we are in, and therefore it would seem logical that despite being in the Galut Jews would celebrate certain holidays, only one day, and have only one seder for example. What is your opinion on this subject? As always, thank you and God bless you Chaim, and the JTF. Sincerely,

DBZ

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2010, 08:29:04 PM »
As prime minister would you protect Israel's wildlife and different habitats or ecosystems from degradation?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2010, 08:33:51 PM »
In your gut what is your prediction for America Israel and Europe  in the next 30-40 years.

Ps. Did you know many black people in NYC believe that as they put it .. "Beethoven and Shakespeare was black!" ? And they use pictures that prove they are white as evidence! Are they loony toons? They also say we arent Jews.

Shalom
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 11:50:56 PM by Chai »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2010, 09:30:52 PM »
Chaim,
 I remember you were telling a story once about these two black workers that were selling ice cream to a white guy.  The white guy then left, and one of the workers licked the cone. Please 1)tell the story again and 2) tell me exactly what street this store was,  so I don't go there !
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:49:08 PM by ItalianZionist »