Author Topic: Moshe Feiglin's son critically injured.  (Read 826 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Moshe Feiglin's son critically injured.
« on: June 29, 2010, 08:31:38 AM »
I don't know Moshe, but I hope things turn around for his son!

Read that second comment after the article, one nasty, vile guy wrote that.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138320

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moshe Feiglin's son critically injured.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 08:32:45 AM »
Here's the comment:

. Whose car?
Whose car was this? Letting a 16 year old drive his friends arounddoes not seem too responsible. I thought Feiglin lived off donations.Where does he get the money to buy his son a car?Driving school in Israel does not work.Kids get a license who have no idea how to drive. Isn't Feiglin's wife ill as well?The guy has no luck it seems.
Joseph, Jerusalem (06/29/10)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:38:14 AM »

You're right, what an obnoxious thing to say to someone who may be about to lose his son...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »

You're right, what an obnoxious thing to say to someone who may be about to lose his son...
What a jerk.  Feiglin is one of the more decent members of Likud, people should be more respectful of him [and his son who is just a kid].  No one should jeer a father like that when his son is down like this.  Ahavat Yisrael, its just a kid.

Lets hope the young Feiglin makes a full and speedy recovery.  Refuah shlemah.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 11:24:31 AM »
What tragic news.  Refuah shelema.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 11:39:13 AM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to David Yosef Feiglin for a speedy and complete recovery.

One observation from my recent trip to Israel is the drivers seemed to be more aggressive than in the United States.     Because I don't understand Modern Hebrew,   I didn't drive on the trip,   despite being given the opportunity.       After reading this article and having my own observations from the trip,    my gut feeling from my limited exposure is the Israeli government needs to do a better job in enforcing the traffic laws.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 12:34:04 PM »
Sorry to hear this. They are in my prayers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani