Author Topic: Is the Noose Tightening around Irans neck?  (Read 978 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is the Noose Tightening around Irans neck?
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:45:26 PM »
It seems that Israel, with help from America, can effectively invade Iran...

This map demonstrates that Iran is ringed by American Airbases which can be used to launch attacks against the rouge nation.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/06/iran-surrounded-by-us-troops-in-ten.html#links

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahanist Student

• New JTFer
Re: Is the Noose Tightening around Irans neck?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:58:37 PM »
These Zionist bluffs have been going on for twelve years. Iran passed the point of no return long ago, if they don't already have nuclear weapons, which is why they're just focusing on sanctions now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:00:44 PM »
These Zionist bluffs have been going on for twelve years. Iran passed the point of no return long ago, if they don't already have nuclear weapons, which is why they're just focusing on sanctions now.

Zionist Bluffs? What are you smoking? Oh yeah, your the kook who believes the Khazar myths... Go blow yourself kook!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »

Zionist Bluffs? What are you smoking? Oh yeah, your the kook who believes the Khazar myths... Go blow yourself kook!

Did you really get the point this guy was making because honestly I can't make head or tails of it  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »
I agree, the noose is tightening.  I think something is going to happen in the next month or two

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 08:37:43 PM »
I was thinking the same thing as this guy! 

At 5:27 PM,  Paul W said...
How sure are we that those American warships are there to help Israel/take down Iran? They could just as easily be used to sink the Israeli subs and stop any air raid.

Let's just say that I don't trust the Kenyan Commie as far as I can throw an aircraft carrier.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »

How sure are we that those American warships are there to help Israel/take down Iran? They could just as easily be used to sink the Israeli subs and stop any air raid.

Let's just say that I don't trust the Kenyan Commie as far as I can throw an aircraft carrier.

http://atlah.org/atlahworldwide/?p=8616
Around 2:35 the video gets very interesting.... The guy sounds a bit crazy but who knows...

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 09:01:37 PM »
Those airbases mean nothing if the political will does not exist to attack Iran. Technically the U.S. with long range missiles and long range bombers does not even need all those bases to attack Iran. The fact is the U.S. under Obama will NOT attack Iran. It is most likely placing forces in the area to deter Iran from threatening U.S. oil supplies, but it will not take pre-emptive action against Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons program.

Israel is on its own as it always has been. Anything else is just wishful thinking.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 09:07:45 PM »
Those airbases mean nothing if the political will does not exist to attack Iran. Technically the U.S. with long range missiles and long range bombers does not even need all those bases to attack Iran. The fact is the U.S. under Obama will NOT attack Iran. It is most likely placing forces in the area to deter Iran from threatening U.S. oil supplies, but it will not take pre-emptive action against Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons program.

Israel is on its own as it always has been. Anything else is just wishful thinking.
Sadly very true.... America could fix Iran with the push of a few buttons... The sad fact is they will do nothing constructive and if Israel acts alone Washington will be right in with the neigh sayers

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 11:08:12 PM »

http://atlah.org/atlahworldwide/?p=8616
Around 2:35 the video gets very interesting.... The guy sounds a bit crazy but who knows...

Just watched the whole thing!  Did he really dispose of people?

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 06:45:40 AM »
The map is indeed compelling, but geography can be considered a sword with two edges.

The Americans have air presence all around ..... fair enough.  On the other hand, the Iranians have long borders with two nations where the Americans have a heavy troop presence:  Iran and Afghanistan.  Thus, the Iranians are well-positioned to filter fanatics into war zones, to bleed American troops.  In addition (and this was noted by another poster), the Iranians can place sea-mines in the Straights of Hormuz, which would cause the price of oil to skyrocket.

As much as we ridicule Ach-My-Dinner-Jacket, I'm growing to grasp that the man is sharper than people realize.  The Iranians recognize that time is on their side:  the Americans are growing war-weary, and the Iranian centrifuges are humming.  As for Obama attacking Iran, for pete's sake, Obama didn't even clear his throat when the Iranians were mowing-down their own people protesting a stolen election.  Obama may even have a quiet admiration for Ach-My-Dinner-Jacket.

May we live in interesting times.