Author Topic: Joke of the day : "Strike on Iran would be destabilizing" says US top brass  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Speaking Monday at the Aspen Security Forum, US chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen said a military strike against Iran would be "incredibly destabilizing".

True, the Middle East and the whole world will become a far more stable place if we let the Mullahs acquire nuclear bombs...

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Why is he saying this??  Why take the pressure off Iran??  Why let Iran here this dumb talk?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is true that any action against Iran will be severely destabalizing to the world economy. I have heard that Iran can shut down the Gulf and thereby shut down a large portion of the worlds oil supply. A disruption of the oil supply will have a ripple effect... How many here remember the Gas lines of the 70s? I do...

Aside from Irans ability to hurt the world by shutting down export of oil I dont think they can do very much..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
they said the same when India wanted to strike Pak in 1998. Pak already had nuclear weapon that time. But we knew if India uses it first, Pak would not be in a state to reply back. So the international community cornered India, and also forced it to sign no first use nuclear policy. Result: Pak is bleeding India, continuously thru cross-border terrorism, infiltration, supporting kashmir insurgency..etc And India can in no way reply back. Israel should take a lesson out of this, and must not get cornered by international pressure. Just get done with iran, no matter what economic calamity falls on you. Either the enemy will make you bleed, or finish them and be ready to tolerate economic slowdown. Unfortunately leftists only care for economy and money, at the stake of nationalism and integrity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
USA has already dug their own grave. First by electing Obama, then providing billions of dollars aid to Pak (whose citizen tried to bomb new york, talk about irony) and selling pak the F16's (which are only going to be used to kill hindu men, women and children.. but will be defended by Israeli weapons BARAK against F16s).. And now protecting Iran.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
It is true that any action against Iran will be severely destabalizing to the world economy. I have heard that Iran can shut down the Gulf and thereby shut down a large portion of the worlds oil supply. A disruption of the oil supply will have a ripple effect... How many here remember the Gas lines of the 70s? I do...

Aside from Irans ability to hurt the world by shutting down export of oil I dont think they can do very much..

I believe the solution is a war of conquest against Iran's oil fields, and financial assets and properties around the world [give them the drug dealer treatment; drug dealers get everything confiscated when they are arrested.].  If the world kicks and screams, cut their oil tap off.  After this works, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and whoever else is next.  Special situations call for special solutions.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Speaking Monday at the Aspen Security Forum, US chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen said a military strike against Iran would be "incredibly destabilizing".

True, the Middle East and the whole world will become a far more stable place if we let the Mullahs acquire nuclear bombs...

If Iran is not stopped now, it might invade Iraq, annex the Shite parts of it.  Also Iran can fire deadly missiles on US aircraft carriers in the Gulf.  Then Mike Mullen will know the meaning of "incredibly destabilizing".

I believe God will miraculously protect Israel, His promised land.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

It would not be destabilizing if Israel destroyed Iran's nuclear program. The opposite is true - it would add greatly to world stability if this Islamic nuclear terrorist threat were finally eliminated.

All of these pathetic generals are cowards. Which means that they are perfect for Barack Hussein Osama.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Papistan shall be nuked completely and iran shall be nuked completely minus its oil installations. This will save the world from all problems.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.