Author Topic: Hmm? Possible some day a Chaim Ben Pesach biography?  (Read 718 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hmm? Possible some day a Chaim Ben Pesach biography?
« on: June 30, 2010, 01:40:31 AM »
I would love to get a copy of it.  Perhaps some day Chaim can consider this idea a biography of over the years of all his work he hs done for decades.  If I ever have kids believe me I would love to read about Chaim to them that they can pass it along to their kids.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Re: Hmm? Possible some day a Chaim Ben Pesach biography?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 01:42:38 AM »
I order my copy now !

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 01:53:04 AM »
A must have!  Do not forget to include the production of a book on CD! [read by Chaim!]
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 05:03:29 AM »
We have all of these archived askJTF's. All the info is there
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 05:17:43 AM »
We have all of these archived askJTF's. All the info is there

There's no question that the  JTF Archives that WestCoastJTF put together would provide more than enough for an excellent biography about Chaim.

Having said that,    I hope that one or more people who have copies of the JTF programs from the 1990's emerge and provide Chaim with those programs.     The predictions that Chaim and his co-hosts likely made on those programs could provide invaluable to effectively promoting JTF.

Also,   the guest appearances that Chaim made on programs during his days in the JDL would prove invaluable as well if someone has those programs.     

What I suggest is that a permanent sticky thread is made in the general section of the English Forum mentioning that if anyone has copies of any programs prior to the time that WestCoastJTF was able to provide JTF Archived programs,    they should contact Chaim.     With a link to the JTF Archive site,   which would indicate which programs JTF already has in it's archives.    This way,   new members to the forum would be aware of the need for these past programs that JTF currently doesn't have access to.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 09:55:30 AM »
Better yet a documentary about chaim and kahane
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 11:14:16 AM »
Chaim should contemplate writing articles on various issues sooner or later. Even though his "voice" and "oratory" are his strength.. yet there are people who lead very busy lives (mostly people among corporates and big jewish businessmen) who dont get time to listen videos or audios on internet, articles will be easy for them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »
Chaim should contemplate writing articles on various issues sooner or later. Even though his "voice" and "oratory" are his strength.. yet there are people who lead very busy lives (mostly people among corporates and big jewish businessmen) who dont get time to listen videos or audios on internet, articles will be easy for them.

That's a very good idea

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 11:27:15 AM »
Along with the book, a special selection included on the CD of Chaim doing  Schvartza dialect.   Also to include the Bus Crash story-  you know the "big bang theory" according to Schvartzas