Author Topic: German speakers the Israel hater maradonna saying something to  (Read 2812 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This young German soccer player          

I hope Germany beats this little bums team
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: German speakers the Israel hater maradonna saying something to
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:35:31 AM »
I wanted Argentina to lose anyway  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »
I wanted Argentina to lose anyway  ;D
me too
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
I think Maradonna wanted them to sit next to him the German coach. But why do you say he is anti-Israel ?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 01:00:01 PM »
BTW much the German team is muslims from Turkey and north Africa. Two of the key players are muslims from Turkey and Morocco. Argentina has probably more of a European team then Germany's.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 05:39:27 PM »
BTW much the German team is muslims from Turkey and north Africa. Two of the key players are muslims from Turkey and Morocco. Argentina has probably more of a European team then Germany's.
I don't really care about soccer but i read in Jpost that mardona made anti Israel statements.But now that you tell me the German team is filled with qurananimals i'm not going to to root for them.I'm really not a soccer fan anyway

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 05:40:51 PM »
I think Maradonna wanted them to sit next to him the German coach. But why do you say he is anti-Israel ?

He met with Ahmedinejad and Hugo Chavez and supported the Final solution of the Zionist problem.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3673860.ece

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 01:30:14 AM »

He met with Ahmedinejad and Hugo Chavez and supported the Final solution of the Zionist problem.

Wow, this goes way beyond the common airhead leftist. What a bastard.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 02:44:38 PM »

He is also an admirer of Cuban dictator Fiedel Castro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Maradona

Political views

In recent years, Maradona has shown sympathy to left-wing ideologies. He became friends with Cuban leader Fidel Castro while receiving treatment on the island. He also has a portrait of Fidel Castro tattooed on his left leg and one of Fidel's second in command, fellow Argentine Che Guevara on his right arm.[53] In his autobiography 'El Diego' he dedicated the book to several people and groups of people including Fidel Castro, he wrote "To Fidel Castro and, through him, all the Cuban people".[54]

Maradona is also a supporter of Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez. In 2005 he visited Venezuela with the specific aim of meeting Chávez, who received him in Miraflores. After this meeting Maradona claimed that he had come with the aim of meeting a "great man" ("un grande" in Spanish) but he had met instead a gigantic man ("un gigante" in Spanish, meaning he was more than great).

"I believe in Chávez, I am Chavista. Everything Fidel does, everything Chávez does, for me is the best."[55]

He has declared his opposition to imperialism, notably during the 2005 Summit of the Americas in Mar del Plata, Argentina. There he protested George W. Bush's presence in Argentina, wearing a T-shirt labeled "STOP BUSH" and referring to Bush as "human garbage".[56][57]

In August 2007, Maradona went further, making an appearance on Chávez's weekly television show and saying: "I hate everything that comes from the United States. I hate it with all my strength." [58]

In December 2007, Maradona presented a signed shirt with a message of support to the people of Iran: it is to be displayed in the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' museum

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 02:50:26 PM »
Communist piece of [censored].
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!