Author Topic: All former conservatives on msnbc have been castrated  (Read 4031 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
All former conservatives on msnbc have been castrated
« on: May 03, 2007, 07:54:29 AM »
Joe Scarborough has become a gossip columnist,Tucker Carlson has become a liberal.All the so called conservatives on msnbc have turned liberal for the dollar.The only one who resembles a conservative on msnbc is Pat Buchanan and he really does'nt bash Israel anymore
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ihkili18

Re: All former conservatives on msnbc have been castrated
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 08:15:45 AM »
Well so they have a bunch of liberals and one Nazi.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 09:13:08 AM »
Joe Scarborough has become a gossip columnist,Tucker Carlson has become a liberal.All the so called conservatives on msnbc have turned liberal for the dollar.The only one who resembles a conservative on msnbc is Pat Buchanan and he really does'nt bash Israel anymore

What did they say?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:18:16 AM »
No i'm talking from a general observation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 09:27:39 AM »
No i'm talking from a general observation

Could you provide a couple examples?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 09:38:34 AM »
Joe scarborough used to  be a Rep congressman from fla.Hisprogram nowconsists of reports about Britteney Spears and all that type of gossip.Tucker Carlson whole program consistsof bashing conservatives and having left wing congress people on his program

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »
Re:  "...The only one who resembles a conservative on msnbc is Pat Buchanan and he really does'nt bash Israel anymore..."

True.  But neither does he bash Israel any less!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 09:41:24 PM »

I turned on MSNBC for several minutes yesterday and saw a segment that included a panel included Buchanan.  He really nailed it.  He was discussing how both Saudia Arabia and Pakistan are very dangerous and basically, US attitude toward them are a complete 180 to what they need to be.

He explained how Pakistan could be close to becoming a Taliban-style government in the future and how they already have nuclear weapons. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »

I turned on MSNBC for several minutes yesterday and saw a segment that included a panel included Buchanan.  He really nailed it.  He was discussing how both Saudia Arabia and Pakistan are very dangerous and basically, US attitude toward them are a complete 180 to what they need to be.

He explained how Pakistan could be close to becoming a Taliban-style government in the future and how they already have nuclear weapons. 

This is common sense.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »

This is common sense.

I've hardly heard any politicians from either political party state that neither of those countries are allies to the US.  So when you say "this is common sense", I don't think most people realize the truth. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 10:23:27 PM »

This is common sense.

I've hardly heard any politicians from either political party state that neither of those countries are allies to the US.  So when you say "this is common sense", I don't think most people realize the truth. 

So what do you want to do? Promote Buchanan?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 10:29:03 PM »
I rememberr when Alan Keyes had his own show years ago...good stuff! He's another guy I really like.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 10:58:52 PM »

This is common sense.

So what do you want to do? Promote Buchanan?

No.  My point was that it isn't "common sense" to most people, although it should be.