Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 11, 2010  (Read 8784 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 11, 2010
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:46:07 PM »
Dear Chaim, four questions for this week's ask JTF.

1. What is your opinion on Whitney Houston? (I was going to call her something else replacing the 'W' with an 'S' but I'm too moderate to say it.) 

2. Can you give an affirmative akkktion story for this week? Did you meet any members of the Ku Klux Klan while in prison?

3. Can you tell me what happens to Muslims if they are caught drinking alcohol? For example, a Muslim in Malaysia was caned for drinking beer. Are there any other stories similar to this one?

4. What is your opinion on Adam Sandler?

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 08:27:48 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 11, 2010
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 08:01:19 PM »
Dear Chaim

Does Jehovah Witness's have anything to do with Judaism?
Have you lost faith in Michael Ben Ari?
Why is missionizing forbidden in Judaism?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 02:30:06 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 08:26:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: This is in response to another question that was asked of you a few weeks back about who G-d was punishing in the Shoah. That is a question I am struggling with myself. No explanation makes a whole lot of sense. If G-d was punishing Jews for assimilating, the most assimilated Jews lived in America and were safe at that time. If he was punishing Jews for leftism/secularism/self-hatred, all of the sickest self-hating Jews lived in America as well. The vast majority of European Jews were devout, pious, hardworking family men/women who brought nothing but good things to the European Nazi nations they dwelt in. In fact, secular/assimilated Jews survived the Holocaust at a much better rate than the frum. Why?

2: Please do your best impression of Nellie the Weasel (yimach schmo) saying the following: "The lesson of the Shoah is that we must stand up and resist oppression and genocide. Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians. As good Jews, we must stand up and fight that."

3: Do you think that Ronald Reagan died the horrible, humiliating death that he did as judgment from G-d for what he did to Jonathan Pollard, for his friendship with Fag Buchanan, and for his honoring the SS soldiers at Bitburg (at Buchanan's behest)?

4: As disappointed as I am with Sarah Palin, I don't think she is a bad person. I do not think she is an anti-Semite, just extremely ill-informed/educated and under the sway of some really bad advisors. (This does not make her atrociously poor choices since November 2008 any less serious.) Do you agree?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 12:50:15 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »
Save my spot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 09:44:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim

My parents go to temple everyday, are spiritual and traditional. Thank Gd, they have been my inspiration has a child to love Judaism and to pursue social justice for all Jews. 

However, they belong to a "conserved" (conservative) temple.  I'm seeing more and more the brainwashing that is taking place on them with the weekly sermons against "true" datii Jews especially in Israel.  Fortunately, I do not go to that temple anymore unless it is for a special occasion.

Chaim, I want to talk with my mother in the most respectful way and to at least get her head thinking in the proper direction.  I know that I can't make her or tell her to go all out and start going to an Orthodox temple since she, herself, is not comfortable going to any of them. One reason is because men and women sit separately and the other reason is that she is under the impression that their "zealotry" will invade the privacy of her home.  One of her biggest complaints is that some non religious Jews become "brainwashed" to become very religious and basically turn "everyone's home upside-down and inside-out".  We see it with many of our relatives and the "inconveniences it causes".  She's not worried about herself becoming that way, however, it is the way she worships Gd that she is afraid will change into an unfamiliar way.

So far I have told her that the other movements are assimilationist and that intermarriage is more likely than with the Orthodox.  And she responded telling me that someone told her that Orthodox rabbis allow extra marital affairs if the wife does not give the husband enough pleasure.  I told her that she was describing Islam and my wife chimed in that this was absolutely false and that under no circumstances is adultery allowed.  Our conversation didn't have a chance to go further.

Chaim, I think I know what to tell her and how to go about it. However, I want to know what your take is on this and if it were you, what you would say to her or would want me to say to her.  I know that it won't change things over night.

Toda

Dr Dan
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:05:07 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Can you please spread the light and tell us the real legacy of Robert "KKK" Bryd Yimach Shemo Vezrico.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 08:23:32 PM »
Is it possible for a human to surprise HaShem?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 10:14:25 PM »
Dear Chaim:

(1) Have you ever heard about the great Christian Zionist Charles Winter - Z'L.  Mr. Winters was born to Scotch Canadian and Irish parent in 1913.  Charles Winters volunteered during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.  He was imprisoned for 18 months for helping smuggle three B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers to Israel in the late 1940s. President George W. Bush  posthumously pardoned Mr. Winters on December 23, 2008.  Bozo - a/k/a David Ben Gurion credited Mr. Winter for starting the Israeli air force.  These airplanes were used to bomb Egypt in 1948.

(2) What do you know about Meir Tobianski?  He apparently was executed as a traitor during the Israel's war of Independence in 1948.  A year later, he was exonerated and received the rank of captain, posthumously.  
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:49:41 PM by Nekama »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 06:43:58 AM »
Hello Chaim,

if a tourist in Israel would wear a Kahane t-shirt, would he be put in administrative detention by shabak agents? Have you ever heard about Israeli people wearing Kahane shirts being arrested?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 07:22:43 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim ma shlomcha?

1. I am very dissapointed in Yaakov Katz  and Uri Ariel's positive behavier over uniting the
national union party, with the phony jewish home party. I honestly think this idea is just an attempt of Zvulon Orlev and the others, to save their party from going under, cause they know there's no reason for anyone to vote for a religulous zionist party once they sat with a freezing goverment.
this move is also bad for both party's, for two main reasons in my opinion.
 first of all, the united party will have a phony and weak image (and for obvious reasons it will be), so kahanist's (and myslelf included) will have a hard time voting for them.
it will also be less appealing than it already is to seculer jews and the average israeli (also myself included) to vote
for a "moderate Religious party" that looks just like the mafdal, so my guess is many of these votes will probably go strait to Avigdor Lieberman.
anyway, Michael ben ari and  Arieh Eldad's party's don't like this idea and they seem to be pushed aside at the moment, thats why they are in favor of  at least holding a likud  style primaries to get good seats and push the mafdal members aside (which is still a pretty bad idea). though we can only hope both of them  will just form an alternative together, to this abomination instead of staying put. that way atleast i'll have a reason to actually get up and vote in the next elections.
How do you think this will end up?

2. Last week Pini Cohen got his maximum punishment of three years Imprisonment for throwing a shoe at the supreme court chief Dorit Beinish. at the same time i have too many examples  to give you of much worse cases than this occuring in israel, where the criminals went on probation or community service for their crimes. this makes me wonder what it will take for a criminal that attacked average Citizens with guns or knives to get the same punishment Pini Cohen got for attacking a jugde with his shoe. your comments please

3.  Amir Peretz's proposal for raising the minimum wage has been rejected, so the wages will remain about three thousand eight hundred shekels. i guess that's the right decision because the wages should be determined primarily by the ability of employers and not only by social gaps.
Although, recently on the hebrew forum you claimed you want the minimum wage cancelled completly. and I'm not saying I'm against it, I just don't understand how it is that even the U.S (that is still considered a capitalist country, although at the moment is going the same way Greece is going) has a minimum wage between 7 to 8,55 dollars an hour (if im not mistaken) that exists mainly for the purpose of avoiding starvation wages.
please explain what the advantages and disadvantages of not having minimum wage, and why you support it.

Chaim hayakar, toda raba lecha veshavua tov.

Herutnik.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:51:40 PM by Herutnik »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 09:28:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

My former username was Thunderbolt. This week I have a couple of questions as well:

1) Please comment on the situation concerning attorney general Eric Holder and assistant attorney general Loretta King(both blacks appointed by Obama) ordering prosecuters drop charges against the new black panthers who terrorized voters in Philadelphia during the past election.

2) It is clear both democrats and republicans are guilty of kissing black behinds with all the multitude of unqualified blacks in places of power such as Obama, Holder, King, Michael Steele, etc, etc . Do you forsee the same thing happening when the first hispanic is elected president? We all know it will happen one day. Do you think the government will become inundated with incompetent wetbacks? I can forsee this being even more dangerous than a black man like Obama being in power.

3) Why do you think white and Jewish liberals support blacks, hispanics and other hate-filled minorities? Do you think they truly believe we're all alike or is it that they simply are feeding their fellow people to them in hopes of surviving longest. What do they think America will look like when blacks and hispanics are the majority? If you ask them if they'd live in a black or hispanic neighborhood they balk at it very quickly.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:10:56 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that you and the great members of this forum had a terrific week.

I have three topics that I hope you will discuss this week:

1) I wanted to know your thoughts on Renee Cox, YSV, may this vicious beast roast in the hellfire of Gehenom for eternity. This (please say this in your best schvartza imitation) "Afro-American artist, yea!" released a "painting" in 2001 called "Yo Mama's Last Supper", which she used to depict her own fat, naked, disgusting, hideous body as Christ. As a practicing Catholic, I find this to be offensive beyond words. YSV to both Renee Cox and the satanic Brooklyn Museum of Art which houses her work. Do you find her and those who prop her up to be as evil as I do?

2) I was an active member of the Catholic League in high school, but became disenchanted with the organization because I felt they weren't strong-willed enough to do what was right to save Catholics in this so-called "Christian country". Catholics and Christ are mocked mercilessly in the American press, particularly and unsurprisingly by the left and cable networks like "MTV", or as I call it "Muslim Television". I yearn for the day that you and the JTF are in power, so that real righteous gentiles can take back this country. Do you agree that the subliminal and outward bashing of Catholicism is helping to break the foundation of this country? Do you think that the adults who sell MTV to America's youth have any chance of a pleasant afterlife?

3) My memory isn't what it once was, so I was wondering if you could answer this question for me, possibly in your best schvartza imitation: Why didn't former NYC Mayor David Dinkins pay his taxes?

Baruch HaShem for both you and the JTF,
RWG
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:14:30 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 05:52:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

This week i'd be happy to hear your views on the singer Cat Stevens also known as Yusuf Islam.

Please make it a classic response worthy of possibly being uploaded by YemachshemotoIslam to youtube so the whole world can know whats the deal with this Cat Stevens/Yusef Islam character.

Toda!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 01:49:22 AM by Golani Zionist »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 06:29:44 PM »
Greetings Chaim. When Moses and Aaron went before Pharoah and Aaron threw down his staff, did it become a snake or some other animal? I saw part of a show on tv called "animals of the Bible" which said it was mistranslated as snake and it was actually a crocodile.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:49:08 PM by Rubystars »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 06:17:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

A strong case can be made that the two greatest Rabbinical leaders of the 20th Century were Rabbi Meir Kahane and Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.    For those who don't know,   Rabbi Schneerson is known as the 'Lubavitcher Rebbe' and the ' Rebbe'.      That's quite a compliment!   The positive impact of both of these great leaders is clearly being felt in the early 21st Century.      The town of Tzfat in the Northern part of Israel is an example of the huge impact that Rabbi Schneerson made,   even though he never visited Israel.     Rabbi Kahane's tremendous impact in Kiryat Arba and Hebron is noticeable!

My related questions are as follows:

1)  In what ways did the wisdom of Rabbi Kahane influence the Lubavitcher Rebbe ?     Basically,  what changes in course of action did the Rebbe take as a result of Rabbi Kahane?

2)  In what ways did the wisdom of the Lubavitcher Rebbe influence Rabbi Kahane?    Basically, what changes in course of action did Rabbi Kahane take as a result of Rebbe?

3)  What were the major differences of opinion between Rabbi Kahane and the Lubavitcher Rebbe?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 10:58:51 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 09:02:40 AM »
Chaim, if Amy Goodman were to invite you onto Demcracy Now to debate Normal Finkelstein, would you accept that invitation?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:13:43 PM by Daniel »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 08:52:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha'amitz!
3 short questions:
1) How did Yasser Arafat die?
2) Was Peter Jennings a homosexual, i.e., a sexual deviant, aka, a sodomite?
3) Where is William Kunstler right now?

Your disciple,
Gimatria

Lisa adds:  Peter Jennings used to sleep with that camel faced kurva PLO spokeswoman Hanan Ashwari. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 12:31:43 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 08:00:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

The Russians have been helping the Iranians build their Nuclear power plant for years.  If God Forbid,  Iran is able to land a nuclear missile in Televiv, resulting in millions of murdered Jews, do you think that Israel should Nuke not only Iran, but also Nuke Russia for actively abbeting Iran, by giving  Iran the ability to produce the atomic bomb.  Moscow knows that Israel can reach them.  And I just don't know  if Israel has already hinted to Russia that they will also be held responsible if an atomic weapon detonates in Israel from Iran.  Russia is a huge-huge country, but Israel certainly has the capacity to cripple them.  A nuclear bomb detonating in Moscow, would cripple Russia. 

Apparently, and unfortunately,  Moscow doesn't feel that Israel would retaliate with a nuclear strike against them, or else they wouldn't be actively abbeting Iran for all these years.   Moscow just announced that  Iran's Bushear nuclear power plant will be up and running this September.

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 04:27:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How are you? My question for this week is: Who is your favorite American founding father and why?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 05:21:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I noticed with interest the other day, the reports of the seductive Russian spy.  It was not the sex angle that impressed me, it was the fact that the Russians have already arranged to get her out of the US back to Russia.  This just kicks us in the face with the fact of how lame the Israelis have been to let Jonathan Pollard rot in prison for 25 years.  It is hard to believe they could not have gotten him out with some horse trading.  With all of these "goodwil gestures" for the savage neighbors could they not have made one of them conditional on Pollard's release?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 09:25:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Your presence has been missed on the forum.  I was very sorry to read about the NYT NOT using JTF in their article. That really [censored] me off.  That would have given JTF real hardcore exposure. It seems so wrong to be so denied when it so clearly would have been...anyway.  I hope you had a good week.

Could you give a brief history of Neturei Karta?  I ran into one of these idiots recently.  He could barely speak English.   Yet when I read their website, it is seductive alluring, not to mention well written.  Who is running this organization?  How do they biblically see Israel as not being the home of the Jewish people?  How do we argue with them?  I have heard they take quie a bit of Islamic cash.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 02:08:04 AM »
In addition to JTF enthusiasts question,

Did you know the Rabbinical school of  Chofetz Chaim  (named after Meir Kagan )has a nearly a similar stance as the NK

I actually saw Kagans stance on the NK site , I didn't believe it and thought they took it out of context, therefore I crossed referenced it to confirm . After that I went and asked an old yehiva pal who is getting his ordination there to see what they think and he agrees somewhat .. However and there is a big however they word it diffrently and its quite clever

(by the way this person to whom is  spoke with  married the granddaughter of   roshs (head of the school)   that just recently passed if that helps the credibility of my source).

They believe nk is right that only when moshiash comes may a Jew live in Israel, (but its ok for him to visit)  he feels the idea of mehemet mitzva does not apply and is not a big deal because if one is scared he claims they cant go to war because they will make others afraid (what a timid man Isaid to myself)

3 hrs of debate, he basically just ended with "When moshiach comes we will know who was right"

I didn't know the Charadi world was that bad.

So basically we have most Charadim opposing us  we have the liberal Jews and the rest of the world against us is that right.

To me that they are more dangerous then the NK because they ( some charadi factions) know how to manipulate better against  Israel without the propaganda type feel the NK gives which makes them loose creditability in my book..  Its odd the ultra orthodox ,liberal reform and conservatives are not truly pro Israel (to put it mildly) the only thing that gives me hope is as you say with all this we still stand...But it still irritates the heck out of me.

Chaim, what do you think?

Offline mike7

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »
Hello all,
  I'm new to the forum and I must say that I like the overall jist and message of the forum and I think you can get alot of support. The only thing is, I don't know why the forum is so anti-missionizing.  I can see why you don't want missionizing on the forum. But in general to be so anti missionizing, I can't agree with. I am a christian. Missionizing is the very nature of christianity. Missionizing is asked of christians in the New Testament by Jesus. How can you expect any christian be against what Jesus actually said, it doesn't make sense. If you can please comment on this.thanks

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Would you please comment about the affirmative action athletes of the NBA such as Lebron James who are set to receive "max contracts" whereby they will be paid 20 million dollars per year to play the game of basketball.   I am not begrudging their achievements, but all I ever hear out of the mouths of these uneducated ingrates is that they "need to pay the bills" or "have to do what's right for me and my family" when they are deciding between a 19 million dollar offer plus endorsements vs. a 20 million dollar offer.   What kind of insanity is this that they make this much money to play a game?  And why does it seem that the world is obsessed with the "saga" and the "drama" of these players and their pointless affairs and personal lives when none of them give a damn about anyone or anything except how shiny their "rims" will be on their newest of 20 cars they own?  Or how much the latest thug member of their entourage will be paid and how he will "serve" his master. 

Btw, are the members of the entourage of professional athletes akin to voluntary Avadim Canaani (Canaanite slaves)?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 03:30:32 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was recently reflecting on my current dating situation; which is to say I'm dating multiple women at one time (3 to be exact). I personally don't find anything wrong with what I am doing as I am not committing myself to any one girl, and furthermore, am not hiding this from any of them (though to be honest I certainly don't volunteer the information either knowing it wouldn't receive a great reception). Again, I don't see anything wrong with trying to feel out more than one woman's personality (or what have you at once) so as to find and stick with the one that might be meant for you.

This line of thought got me thinking to the great man I was named for, David Ha'Melech. David Ha'melech as you know, had many many wives, and even more concubines besides. It got me thinking about polygamy, and how it relates to the Jewish religion? In biblical times, polygamy was obviously an accepted practice within the Jewish religion, and from what I understand Halacha dictates that it is a perfectly acceptable practice. However, today, this practice has been widely abolished as you know. Why is that polygamy is no longer practiced in Judaism? Do you view this as a cultural, societal, and political assimilation by the Jews of today?
What is your opinion of polygamy in how it relates to the Jewish religion today? Had Kahane's Kach party taken place in Israel and established a Jewish state under Jewish law as they meant to, would Kahane have established Polygamy as acceptable? When you (be'ezrat Ha'shem) take power in Israel, what would you make the law regarding in Polygamy?

Thank you as always for answering my question, and God bless you Chaim and the JTF.

DBZ