Author Topic: Everything is hush hush- not too much info on Israel or U.S military maneuvers  (Read 396 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
around Iran.

Kind of an unusual silence.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
thats a good thing.  Why broadcast secret maneuvers on the internet or in any other media?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
thats a good thing.  Why broadcast secret maneuvers on the internet or in any other media?

I was thinking that, also.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
I'm not looking to be contrary, but I just don't see Obambi taking on Iran.

1) The United States is already over-extended in Iraq and Afghanistan.

2) Obama had a window of opportunity during the election dispute, when perhaps the USA could have quietly supported some internal armed revolution or at least egged-on some street demonstrations.  However, the moment passed without so much as a single comment from The One.

3) Even the faithful left and the faithful Muslim fanatics would look askance at The One if he opened a new front in still another Islamic nation.  Heck, The One may be forced to turn in his Nobel Peace Prize (ugh).

I could go on and on, but there are more that involve a bit of guesstimating:

4) I've come to believe that Ach-My-Dinner-Jacket is smarter than people think.

5) Obama would be far from the first Leftist who admired a dictator, and I think that this is the case for Obama and Ach-My-Dinner-Jacket (see second point above).

6) Obama likely views Iran with the bomb as an appropriate countermeasure for the Israeli bomb.  It's the same logic that had leftists in the United States giving atomic secrets to the Soviets in the 1950s.

Never say never, but I don't see it.