Author Topic: Steven Spielberg's "Munich", the JTF critique?  (Read 747 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Steven Spielberg's "Munich", the JTF critique?
« on: July 05, 2010, 07:43:15 AM »
What would JTF have done better if in the director's chair?  I personally would have kept the story going, and not left the Israelis looking like losers in the end as a start.  Nor would I have let the Fakestinians [FAKESTINIANS!] in the movie look SOOOO much less insane and evil than they actually are.

Your movie director actions?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Steven Spielberg's "Munich", the JTF critique?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 08:18:21 AM »
From what I remember, the movie tried to humanize some of the terrorist scum. I think any attempt to humanize those devils is evil. Spielberg is an extremely self-hating Jew in that he always tries to be fair to the enemies of the Jewish people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 08:47:38 AM »
Abe Foxman of the ADL did not see anything wrong in the Munich movie.

It was written by Tony Kushner and Eric Roth.

The following is a selected list of Tony Kushner quotes:

"[Israel was] founded in a program that, if you really want to be blunt about it, was ethnic cleansing, and that today is behaving abominably towards the Palestinian people."
Yale Israel Review (winter 2005)

"I've never been a Zionist. I have a problem with the idea of a Jewish state. It would have been better if it never happened."
The New York Sun reporting Kushner comments made at a conference in NY (10/14/02)

Kushner: Establishing a state means F****** people over. However, I think that people in the late 20th century or early 21st century -- having seen the Holocaust, having seen the 20th century and all of its horrors -- cannot be complacent in the face of that. Ha'aretz reporter: But you are saying that the very creation of Israel as a Jewish state was not a good idea.
Kushner: I think it was a mistake. Ha'aretz (4/7/04)

"Zionism aimed as the establishment of a national identity is predicated on a reading of Jewish history and an interpretation of the meaning of Jewish history I don't share. Insofar as Zionism is an idea that the solution to the suffering of the Jewish people was the establishment of a Jewish nation, I think it is not the right answer.
Ha'aretz (4/7/04)

"I am not a Zionist in case you haven't noticed." Kushner cited "the shame of American Jews" for failing to denounce Israel."
Chicago Tribune (4/10/02)

"The existence of the state of Israel, because of the terrible way that the Palestinian people have been treated, is now in great peril and the world is in peril as a consequence of it."
In These Times interview (3/4/02)

"Israel is a foreign country. I am no more represented by Israel than I am by Italy."
Ha'aretz (4/7/04)

"The Israeli-built security wall should come down, the homeland for the Palestinians should be built up, with a strictly enforced peace, not enforced by the Israel Defense Forces, but by the United Nations."
Baltimore Jewish Times (6/4/04)

"I deplore the brutal and illegal tactics of the Israeli Defence Forces in the occupied territories. I deplore the occupation, the forced evacuations, the settlements, the refugee camps, the whole shameful history of the dreadful suffering of the Palestinian people; Jews, of all people, with our history of suffering, should refuse to treat our fellow human beings like that."
London Times (5/7/02)

"[Israel is involved in] a deliberate destruction of Palestinian culture and a systematic attempt to destroy the identity of the Palestinian people."
New York Sun (10/4/02)

"To avoid facing up to such atrocity, to sustain the refusal of any Israeli share in culpability, Zionism has produced a long, shameful, and debilitating history of denial…"
Wrestling with Zion -- Introduction p.5
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 08:55:44 AM »
This abominable ahole endorsed Hussein.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 09:48:10 AM »
And he was friends with another self-hating Jew. Michael GAY!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 10:10:45 AM »
Abe Foxman must approve of those two scoundrels.

This is because if Jew-hatred were to stop, Foxman would be out of a job.

And if Foxman were to be out of a job, then gourmet meals, luxury travel, and endless honors from various Jewish communities would suddenly end for Foxman.

The ADL can only exist so long as Jew-Hatred can be increased, so never will it side with Jews.

If you think I am somehow "thinking illogically", consider this:

If tomorrow, illegal drug usage in the U.S.A. were to become drastically reduced, the D.E.A. would suffer severe cuts to its budget, and the number of employed D.E.A. agents would have to be reduced.

If tomorrow, all illegal drug usage in the U.S.A. were to be reduced back to the levels of the 1950's, the D.E.A. would have to be completely eliminated; its tasks relegated to the F.B.I. and/or local law enforcement officials.

The more donations given to the ADL by a deceived Jewish public, the larger the amount of anti-Semitism reported each year by that organization, followed by mailers and telephone appeals to "donate to help the ADL and Abraham Foxman keep watch on the growing anti-Semitism here in the U.S.A. and abroad".  It would seem that increased financing to Abe and his cronies allows only for their increased salaries and perks:  first-class airfare and deluxe accommodations to Jerusalem, New York, L.A., Paris, and London, where it is obvious from looking at Abe that he "rarely misses a good meal", and is always photographed shaking hands with "Jewish Leaders" like Sharon, Netanyahu, Bloomberg, and the like.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 04:14:10 PM »
I thought the movie could have been better, obviously the massacre scene was portrayed properly and some of the assassinations that were shown occurred when the Israelis were going through Europe, I particularly liked the operation wrath of God scene in Lebanon as it was pretty much how it happened but other stuff like the "French contact" Louie and the death of that lady from the Netherlands was inaccurate. I also didn't like how it showed the Israelis as mistake prone or questioning their purpose of killing. When is the last time you heard of a Mossad agent crying about killing their target? The movie is way too humanist and then when Avner was afraid of his own government and the Israelis turning on him, that about did it for me.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 04:19:26 PM »
For a better version of the story see  Sword of Gideonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_of_Gideon_%28TV_movie%29.

The ending of Munich was left-wing anti-Zionist propaganda by having Avner abandon Israel for Brooklyn. Sword of Gideon on the other hand stays true to history by showing how Avner RETURNED HOME to Israel to fight in the 1973 Yom Kippur War, and STAYED there where he belonged.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 09:33:49 AM »
I was also amazed to see the softy mossad.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 10:22:13 AM »
Abe Foxman must approve of those two scoundrels.

This is because if Jew-hatred were to stop, Foxman would be out of a job.

He is the Jesse Jackson of the Jewish people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »
Spielberg should have been on of the Arabs to get assassinated in the movie.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein