Author Topic: Octavia Nasr: good riddance to an Arabist kurva  (Read 542 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Octavia Nasr: good riddance to an Arabist kurva
« on: July 07, 2010, 04:40:32 PM »
Even the unbelievably evil CNN (=Clinton News Network) couldn't stomach their Lebanese Xtian Mid East chief reporter Octavia Nasr fawning over the death of terrorist mentor Fadlallah, but solely 'cos of his connection with the 250 marines slain in Beirut in 1983, and fired the Arabist kurva!
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/65006/CNN-Editor-Fired-for-Saying-She-Has-%27Respect%27-For-Hezbollah-Terrorist.html

"There is no woman on Earth who would not be cured of ALL her hangups by being locked in a Ukranian army barracks for one month!" (Vladimir Putin to Condoleeza Rice)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Octavia Nasr: good riddance to an Arabist kurva
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 04:44:25 PM »
That beotch can join Helen Thomas is hell!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
Arabs, Christians or Moslem -

!!!!حرب 1967 يا عرب, جيش إلوقـيم سيعود

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 10:22:29 PM »
It is just amazing to me that only 10 years after 9/11 the media is openly supporting the terrorists. It is so obvious to me that the mainstream media is so biased against Israel, the Jewish people, and G-d altogether. I often read my news from google news... Usually it is good for presenting many headline stories organized by topic tags...

But when I look at the World and the Israel sections all I see is anti-Israel stories. To me it is shocking that google news carries the Al-Jazeera terrorist propaganda tool. Sometimes I hear my subconscious screaming, and visualize steam wafting from my kippah....

It is a miracle that I am able to keep my head on straight. But I certainly have plans to make a change to this world. I hope that JTF will be able to accomplish the goal of enlightening Israelis and Jews to the need for strength in the face of adversity.

I will say Yimach Shemo to Octavia Nasr.... May she perish in agony...

PS: This line from that article is 'precious'

CNN doesn’t think Nasr’s apology makes up for what she said. “We believe that her credibility in her position as senior editor for Middle Eastern affairs has been compromised going forward,” Nasr’s CNN superior Parisa Khosravi said in a statement.
OH REALLY!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 01:16:41 AM »
Another ultra pro-Arabist whore who was forced to leave her plum post as Israel correspondent was the Anglo-Canadian butch-dyke Barbara Plett
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Plett
of the equally evil BBC (=Bloody British C***s, as Yosef ben Meir z"l used to call them!), for showing "undue partiality" after bursting in to tears as "frail old man" Arafat yimach shmo v'zichro was whisked out of Ramallah by helicopter on his final journey.

Another Anglo-Canadian BBC bull-dyke who is blatantly pro-Arab is
the infamous Lyse Doucet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyse_Doucet

For all these kurvas, one month locked in a Ukrainian Army barracks is not enough!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 01:37:15 AM by wonga66 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 04:23:05 AM »

Love that "Mullet"!

She's the Massengil Douce Bag Poster Girl!