Author Topic: The real decline of Portugal the assimlation of Negeriod blood!  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
The Black Man's Gift to Portugal
By: Ray Smith

We have all heard racial integration defended and advocated on the grounds that we have deprived our country of the benefit of the talents and abilities of the Negroes - that the Negroes have a positive contribution to make and we have failed to take advantage of it. Because of our irrational prejudice against the Negroes, we have excluded them from full participation in American society and, we are told, this is America's loss.

The Lesson of History

In view of the fact that we are now being forced to integrate with the Negroes and grant them equal participation, it might be instructive to look at other countries which have integrated with Negroes in the past to see what the Negroes gave them. What is the historical evidence?

There is a wealth of material here for study in such places as Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Brazil, etc., but the nearest parallel to the United States today is Portugal in the 16th century.

It may come as a surprise to hear of the Negroes' role in the history of Portugal, for in spite of all the emphasis on "Black studies" in our schools, no one seems to talk about the Blacks' contribution to Portugal - neither the Portuguese, the Blacks, nor our modern historians who are rewriting our history books to make the Negroes look good. It takes considerable digging in books written before our modern era of forced integration to uncover the story of Portugal.

Poets and Explorers

By the middle of the 16th century, Portugal had risen to a position analogous to that of the United States today. Portugal was the wealthiest, most powerful country in the world, with a large empire and colonies in Asia, Africa and America. The Portuguese people were, like the Elizabethans in England, poets and explorers, a race of highly civilized, imaginative, intelligent, and daring people. They showed great potential and had already made important contributions to the Renaissance. But, unlike England and other European countries, Portugal had a large and rapidly growing Negro population and, at the same time, its white population was declining.

Portugal began the Negro slave trade after encountering Negroes in its explorations and forays into Africa. Portugal brought the first Black slaves to Lisbon in 1441, and they continued to be imported in such numbers that by 1550, the population of Portugal was 10 percent Negro (the U.S. is 13-14 percent Negro today).

Defilement of the Blood

There was no taboo or injunction against sexual relations with the Negroes, and the Negroes blood soon became assimilated into the general population through miscegenation, so that today there are no Negroes, as such, in Portugal. The present-day population of Portugal is described by the New York Times Encyclopedic Almanac, 1971, as follows: "Ethnic Composition: The people are a mixture of various ethnic strains, including Celtic, Arab, Berber, Phoenician, Carthaginian, Lusitanian, and other racial influences. The present population is one of the most homogeneous in Europe, with no national minorities." (Note that the Negro strain is not listed by the New York Times).

What you can see in Portugal today is the product of uniform, non-selective mixing of the 10 percent Negroes and 90 percent Whites into one homogeneous whole. In effect, it is a new race - a race that has stagnated in apathy and produced virtually nothing in the last 400 years.

The Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th ed., 1911, in its article on Portugal states, "The Portuguese intermarried freely with their slaves, and this infusion of alien blood profoundly modified the character and physique of the nation. It may be said without exaggeration that the Portuguese of the 'age of discoveries' and the Portuguese of the 17th and later centuries were two different races."

People Without a Future

The contribution of this new race to civilization in terms of literature, art, music, philosophy, science, etc. has been practically nothing. Portugal today is the most backwards country in Europe. The illiteracy rate is 38 percent (in the U.S., 2.2 percent, Japan, 1.0 percent). The infant mortality rate in Portugal is 59.2 per 1000 births (in Sweden, 12.9 percent, U.S., 20.7 percent, France, 20.4 percent). The workers wages are the lowest in Western Europe, the equivalent of a little more than $2.00 a day.

Portugal is a forgotten land - bypassed by the tourists and shunned by the scholars. It is a sad country, known mainly for its plaintive, mournful fado music - nostalgic music that looks to the past and sees no future.

Portugal and America

In spite of the close similarity between the situation of Portugal in the 1550's and the United States today, we cannot predict that the outcome of our racial integration with Negroes will be exactly the same. The historical significance, however, is that any country, society, or group which has integrated to any appreciable extent with the Negroes has suffered drastically in its ability to maintain a civilized standard of living and its ability to compete with others. There is no evidence that any other country ever gained anything from integration with Negroes.

It should be pointed out that the Negro-White ratio, 1:9, in Portugal in the 1550's does not represent the final percentage of Negro genes, for the Negro element was rapidly increasing while the White element was declining. The male Whites were leaving Portugal in large numbers - sailing, settling in the colonies, and marrying native women (the government encouraged this). Most of the Negro slaves brought to Portugal were adult males. The population was thus unbalanced - an excess of White women and Negro males, and a shortage of White men. Chronicles of the era relate that Portuguese women kept Negro slaves as "pets". They also married them.

The situation in the U.S. today is not too different. The radical-chic Whites have their Black pets.

Our percentage of the Negro element today does not represent the final amalgam. The Negro birth rate is almost twice as high as that of the Whites. There is no White population explosion in America, or anywhere in the world. It is all colored. The colored woman has the children; the White women are on the pill or have abortions.

What the final amalgam in America will be we can not say, but if the present trends continue, the Negro element will be much more than 14 percent.

Why Did Portugal Integrate?

The British, French, Dutch, Spanish, and Portuguese all engaged in the Negro slave trade, but only Portugal brought them to their own country. The question arises - why did Portugal so willingly accept racial integration with Negroes while other European countries kept the Negroes out and maintained their racial integrity? What was the climate of opinion, the current ideology, teaching, or propaganda that led the Portuguese to depart from the behavior of the other countries? What was the difference about Portugal?

You will not find the answer to these questions in our modern history books and recently published encyclopedias, for the whole subject of the decline has become taboo. You will have to dig into older sources and discover your own answers.

You might also ask yourself why America is accepting racial integration while most of the rest of the world is "racist." Why are we different?

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: The real decline of Portugal the assimlation of Negeriod blood!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 12:36:28 PM »
Great article
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 08:15:36 PM »
"The Black Man's Gift to Portugal", debunked:
http://www.geocities.com/refuting_kemp/ray_smith.html

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

TruthTyper

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 07:42:45 PM »
The Portuguese have become a prime target for accusations of large-scale intermarriage with African slaves, with their decline as a country attributed to this. While it's true that they have more sub-Saharan admixture than any population in Europe, it's still far too little to have altered their racial composition. And the notion that race-mixing causes cultural decay is unsupported by any scientific evidence, much less by Portugal, which is in fact experiencing a recovery following decades of authoritarian rule.

source and more information at http://www.geocities.com/racial_reality/portuguese.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 11:52:52 AM »
WAIT MY FRIEND IS FROM PORTEUGAL AND HE IS WHITE AND BLONDE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 12:44:04 PM »
"The Black Man's Gift to Portugal", debunked:
http://www.geocities.com/refuting_kemp/ray_smith.html

Portugal on average has the highest Negorid admixture in Europe and thats fact, even some Portugesse have admited, and gentic evidence shows that Portugal did infact absorb Negorid blood. All European socities have absorbed siginificant levels of non-Caucasiod lineages. The Dutch have absorbed Malay strain, the Russians a Mongol strain, Romanians an Indid strain.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »

Yes, but thats because its has been absorbed into the gene pool, it does not experess itself, i have also heard Afrikanners are 7% South African Black. Like I said all Europeans had gentic flow from Negroids, Mongoloids, and Indids, and Native Americans. White Americans have Native American/Black, Russian have Mongol/Turkish, Italian have Arab/Berber, Romanians have Indid, British have Indid( soliders married Indian women), Afrikanners have some Black, and so on and on.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 02:06:04 PM »

Yes, but thats because its has been absorbed into the gene pool, it does not experess itself, i have also heard Afrikanners are 7% South African Black. Like I said all Europeans had gentic flow from Negroids, Mongoloids, and Indids, and Native Americans. White Americans have Native American/Black, Russian have Mongol/Turkish, Italian have Arab/Berber, Romanians have Indid, British have Indid( soliders married Indian women), Afrikanners have some Black, and so on and on.
Utter crap. Whites are racially remarkably pure. For instance, although the southern part of Spain was occupied by Moors for hundreds of years Spaniards have very little Moorish blood.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 02:13:48 PM »

Utter crap. Whites are racially remarkably pure. For instance, although the southern part of Spain was occupied by Moors for hundreds of years Spaniards have very little Moorish blood.

I pointed minor admixture in the European gene pool, no one is pure, even us Jews are not pure, people have mixed because of invasions, immigration, and slavery and so on i did not mean, their mulattos or Turanids(Mongol-Caucasiod), i said they have absorbed some elements. Also many White Americans in the past have admited in having Native American and sometimes African ancestory. Minor admixtures don't change the race.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 02:41:01 PM »

I pointed minor admixture in the European gene pool, no one is pure, even us Jews are not pure, people have mixed because of invasions, immigration, and slavery and so on i did not mean, their mulattos or Turanids(Mongol-Caucasiod), i said they have absorbed some elements. Also many White Americans in the past have admited in having Native American and sometimes African ancestory. Minor admixtures don't change the race.
The European gene pool does not have such "minor" admixture. You are foolish to believe the lies spread by 1) Afrocentrists, 2) Nordicists and/or 3) Race-deniers.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 03:54:39 PM »

The European gene pool does not have such "minor" admixture. You are foolish to believe the lies spread by 1) Afrocentrists, 2) Nordicists and/or 3) Race-deniers.

I knew you were from a Med natioanlity!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »
Portugal has Negro blood? More like Brazil. The have the highest concencration of Negroes in the world.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »
yes Brazil has much mixed blood but the girls are hot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 07:06:32 PM »
I am not. Why do you believe amateur anthropologist and Holocaust-denier Arthur Kemp?

Serious anthropologists have debunked his lies.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »
I am not. Why do you believe amateur anthropologist and Holocaust-denier Arthur Kemp?

Serious anthropologists have debunked his lies.

You should read Encyclopedia Britinica from 1914, it gives quite the accurate discriptions. Arthur Kemp supports his theosis with a genetic research.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »
Portugal has Negro blood? More like Brazil. The have the highest concencration of Negroes in the world.

Yes it has the heighst admixture in all of Europe. And here gentics proves it: Diversity of mtDNA lineages in Portugal: not a genetic edge of European variation.
Annals of Human Genetics 64 (6), 491-506.

These haplogroups have been reported to be characteristic of African populations, where their frequency is inversely correlated with the North-South axis: the frequency of U6 is high in North Africa and decreases in a southerly direction, being almost absent south of the equator; the L cluster has an opposite distribution (Rando et al. 1998, 1999; Watson et al. 1996; Mateu et al. 1996).

In Portugal, as well as generally in Iberia, many migration waves from both North and sub-Saharan African populations are well documented. The geographical proximity of North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula certainly afforded many opportunities for mutual population contacts. Among them, we stress the movement of Berbers and Arabs that took place during the very recent Muslim rule of Iberia (from the 8th century to the end of the 15th, in some regions). In addition, many sub-Saharan individuals entered the region during the slave trade period, from its very beginning (middle 15th century) until its total ban in the late 19th century.

As it would be interesting to find out the origin of the L and U6 sequences detected in Portugal, we have tried to compare the motifs of the sequences observed in Portugal with those described in the literature for several populations (Figures 3 and 4). However most of the matches found for the Portuguese sequences were with sequences widely distributed in Africa, and no clear pattern of geographic clustering was detected.

A striking aspect observed for the U6 haplogroup was that 5 out of 7 of the Portuguese sequences were unique to Portugal, not allowing, therefore, any accurate assignment of their geographical origin. The Canarian characteristic sub-haplogroup U6b1 (Rando et al. 1999), observed in other Iberian samples, was not detected in the present study.

Admitting that U6 sequences could have been at least partially introduced by Berber people during the Muslim rule of Iberia, it is strange to find them restricted to North Portugal. As a matter of fact, most historical sources document a deeper influence of Berber (as well as Arab) people in Central and particularly South Iberia (as judged from toponyms and general cultural aænities), compared to North Iberia where the Muslim presence is recorded to have been more ephemeral and consequently to have made less cultural and demographic impact. The data does not exclude the possibility that U6 introductions could have been additionally reinforced by later sub-Saharan inputs mediated by the African slave trade. Even if this mixed scenario is plausible, the presence of U6 sequences exclusively in North Portugal is a question that deserves further analysis. The hypothesis of an earlier introduction in the region does not seem to be favoured, neither by its presence in a restricted geographical area, nor by the high level of heterogeneity that characterizes the set of sequences that were found among this haplogroup.

With respect to the L sequences, it is widely accepted that they have a sub-Saharan origin, excepting some L3* lineages that, as analysis of Figure 4 suggests, might indeed have a non-African origin. The presence of L sequences in North African regions does not allow us to exclude the possibility that population influxes from this region, namely the above referred Berber/Arab movement, have introduced significant fraction of L sequences into Iberia. However, it seems more likely that most of the L lineages found nowadays in Portugal have been carried by African slaves, since the country was actively involved in the Transatlantic slave trade. Nine out of 17 L sequences found in this study showed matches with widespread African sequences, and with regard to the 8 remaining sequences the absence of matches can be due to the present bias in the description of sub-Saharan mtDNA variability. Broad areas corresponding to Ivory Coast, Angola and Mozambique, which represented very important sources of African slaves, remain uncharacterized.

There were more African slaves in Portugal than in any other European country: in 1550, Lisbon boasted 10000 resident slaves in a population of 100000, and Portugal as a whole probably had over 40000 (Thomas, 1998). In the mid-sixteenth century the birth of slaves' children was stimulated in Portugal for internal trade purposes. Inter-breeding between autochthonous individuals and African slaves certainly occurred and the predominant mating must have been between slave African females and autochthonous males, due to social pressures and also for legal reasons: offspring of slave females would be slaves, whereas offspring of slave males would not. Therefore, breeding between slave African males and white females, besides being socially repressed, would not bring any economic profit.

If the pattern of genetic admixture was markedly sex influenced, the signature of this recent African influence would be expected to be very different in the maternally inherited gene pool and in the paternally inherited one. In a recent study based on Y chromosome biallelic markers (Pereiraet al. 2000) we have reported the absence of typical sub-Saharan haplogroups in the Y chromosome Portuguese pool. This finding, and the detection of L sequences at 7.1% in the mitochondrial pool, both seem to support the above-mentioned pattern of admixture with African slaves.

Sharing the features of mtDNA diversity generally registered in Europeans (all European haplogroups were detected), Portugal has in addition received significant North and sub-Saharan African influences. Frequencies of haplogroups specific to these regions were higher than those reported for other European populations: 7% of North African sequences were detected (restricted to North Portugal and representing almost 3%of the total sample), and sub-Saharan African sequences were found to be spread throughout the country, with frequencies between 5% and 9.8%. Although statistically significant differences were not detected between the three sub-samples considered, the geographic distribution pattern observed for U6 and L sequences strongly suggest that different population movements were responsible for their introduction into the country, although none of them had enough demographic impact to induce regional differentiation.

The introduction of L sequences in Portugal was tentatively imputed mainly to the modern slave trade that occurred between the 15th and 19th centuries. Both the great number of slaves that entered Portugal and their very diverse African geographic origin are consistent with the data set now reported. However, we cannot exclude some North-African contribution to present-day Portuguese L lineages.

While the population movement associated with the slave trade may be responsible by some U6 inputs, we suggest that U6 sequences were predominantly introduced into Portugal during the Berber/Arab invasion of the Peninsula. However, the observation that haplogroup U6 is restricted to North Portugal is puzzling, considering the more pronounced impact of the Muslin rule in south Iberia and the widespread presence of African slaves throughout the country, and deserves further investigation.

Full PDF can be accessed here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A recent study has suggested that at least some of these African lineages detected in the Pereira study above, could be Neolithic in origin, as detailed in a report by Gonzalez. et. al, titled 'Mitochondrial DNA affinities at the Atlantic Fringe of Europe' and published in the  American Journal of Physical Anthropology  2003 Apr;120(4):391-404:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12627534&dopt=Abstract

Mitochondrial DNA affinities at the Atlantic fringe of Europe.

Gonzalez AM, Brehm A, Perez JA, Maca-Meyer N, Flores C, Cabrera VM.

Departamento de Genetica, Universidad de La Laguna, 38271 La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain. [email protected]

Mitochondrial DNA analysis of Atlantic European samples has detected significant latitudinal clines for several clusters with Paleolithic (H) and Neolithic (J, U4, U5a1, and U5a1a) coalescence ages in Europe. These gradients may be explained as the result of Neolithic influence on a rather homogeneous Paleolithic background. There is also evidence that some Neolithic clusters reached this border by a continental route (J, J1, J1a, U5a1, and U5a1a), whereas others (J2) did so through the Mediterranean coast. An important gene flow from Africa was detected in the Atlantic Iberia. Specific sub-Saharan lineages appeared mainly restricted to southern Portugal, and could be attributed to historic Black slave trade in the area and to a probable Saharan Neolithic influence. In fact, U6 haplotypes of specific North African origin have only been detected in the Iberian peninsula northwards from central Portugal. Based on this peculiar distribution and the high diversity pi value (0.014 +/- 0.001) in this area compared to North Africa (0.006 +/- 0.001), we reject the proposal that only historic events such as the Moslem occupation are the main cause of this gene flow, and instead propose a pre-Neolithic origin for it.

The haplogroup frequencies and sample sizes for the populations analyzed are given in Table 1. The haplotype with the reference sequence (CRS, Anderson et al., 1981) is the most abundant haplotype in all samples, although values range from 11.7% in northwest Africa to 21.7% in north Portugal.

As expected, sub-Saharan African influence, represented by haplotypes classified in L and Ml clusters, is important in northwest Africa (26.1%) but negligible in Europe, with the exception of south Portugal (11.7%).

On the other hand, subhaplogroup U6, of North African origin (Rando et al., 1998), has a local presence in Europe, being detected only in northwest Iberian Peninsula. The differential geographic distributions of these sub-Saharan African and northwest African haplogroups in the Iberian Peninsula are statistically significant: L and Ml clusters are more abundant in south Portugal (x = 9.81; P < 0.01), and U6 in northern areas (x = 5.83; P < 0.05).

Cluster U5, with coalescence ages in the early Upper Paleolithic, and a probable European origin (Richards et a!, 2000) reaches its highest frequencies for its ancestral motives in Britain (x = 11.74; P < 0.001) when compared to other continental areas such as Scandinavia, Germany, France, and the Iberian Peninsula.

With respect to northwest Africa, the geographically localized distribution of matches and haplotypes of sub-Saharan  African and northwest African origin in the Iberian  Peninsula is noteworthy.  This distribution cannot be totally explained by  a historic genetic influence  from the Moslem occupation (Pereira et. al., 2000). During  that time, the haplotype composition of northwest  Africa had to be similar to that of the present,  and for this reason, sub-Saharan African L and northwest African  U6 haplotypes should be uniformly  distributed in the Iberian peninsula.

However, with respect to the sub-Saharan Africa lineages, the recent history of the Black slave trade carried out by the Portuguese (mainly in the 15th and 16th centuries), with a well-documented import in southern Portugal (Godinho, 1983), could also be a plausible alternative to explain the presence of these African haplotypes in this region. (Pereira et al 2000) To test this possibility we compared the proportion of sub-Saharan Africa haplotype matches between the Iberian Peninsula and northwest Africa (0.75%) with those of the Iberian Peninsula and a sample of sub-Saharan Africans from the Gulf of Guinea.

These results suggest that, although both prehistoric and historical influences likely contributed to the sub-Saharan African haplotype pool present in the Iberian peninsula, the former seems to be more important.

Our results are in agreement with the gene flow (19.5%) from northwest Africa to the Iberian Peninsula estimated in a recent study of variation in the autosomic CD4 locus (Flores et al., 2000b), and with the evidence of northwest African male input in Iberia calculated at around 20%, using the relative frequency of northwest African Y-chromosome-specific markers in Iberian samples (Flores et al, 2000a).

Furthermore, our results clearly reinforce, extend, and clarify the preliminary clues of an important mtDNA contribution from northwest Africa into the Iberian Peninsula (Côrte-Real et al., 1996; Rando et al., 1998; Flores et al., 2000a; Rocha et al., 1999). On the basis of the Lib frequencies detected in Spanish and Portuguese samples (2—3%) and those found in western Africa (10-30%), a significant influence (at least 10%) of North Africans in have reached the Iberian Peninsula gene pool has also been admitted (Rocha  et al., 1999).

In a similar way, and discarding possible genetic drift effects, our own data allow us to make minimal estimates of the maternal African pre Neolithic, and/or recent slave trade input into Iberia.  For the former, we consider only the mean value of the U6 frequency in northern African populations, excluding Saharans, Tuareg, and Mauritanians (16%), as the pre-Neolithic frequency in that area, and the present frequency in the whole Iberian Peninsula (2.3%) as the result of the northwest African gene flow at that time.

The value obtained (14%) could be as high as 35% using the data of Côrte-Real et al. (1996), or 27% with our north Portugal sample.

In the same vein, the Saharan Neolithic gene flow can be estimated as 13%, taking the actual frequencies for the sub-Saharan African haplogroups (51%) in southern northwest African samples (Tuareg, Saharans, and Mauritanians) as the frequency of the African Neolithic, and that of the Iberian Peninsula (6.8%) as the result of the putative Neolithic maternal gene flow. This value could rise to 23% when only south Portugal is taken into account.

However, if we admit a recent 10% of slave trade input into this region, as historically documented (Godinho, 1983), 13% would be left for the putative Saharan Neolithic gene flow.

Full PDF copy of this article available here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOORISH INFLUENCE IN IBERIA

According to the study Human Y-Chromosome variation in the Western Mediterranean area: implications for the peopling of the region. by R Scozzari, et. al., and published in Human Immunology, 62(9):871-874 (2001)., the newly defined haplogroup 25.2 reveals the influence of the Moors in Iberia:

http://www.elsevier.com/gej-ng/10/21/30/47/39/28/article.pdf (requires subscription to access)

Human Immunology, 62(9):871-874 (2001)

Human Y-Chromosome variation in the Western Mediterranean area: implications for the peopling of the region.

by R Scozzari, F Cruciani, A Pangracio, P Santolamazza, G Vona, P Moral, V Latini, L Varesi, M Memmi, V Romano, G De Leo, M Gennarelli, J Jaruzellska, R Villems, J Parik, V Macaulay, A Torroni.

"Among the Spanish populations, a small sample of 19 subjects from an isolated population living in a restricted area (Pas valleys) of the community of Cantabria is of particular interest. The origin of this population is not clearly defined [11], although some historical information traces the peopling of the region back to the 11th century as a result of a repopulating from different sources, including Moorish slaves [12].

The newly defined HG25.2 originated on a HG25.1 background. In Africa, HG25.2 is observed in 29% Arabs and 71% of Berbers from Morocco, but is not found in those Ethiopian populations in which a high frequency of the ancestral HG25.1 is observed (R.Scozzari and associates, unpublished results [18]).

Outside Northern Africa, HG25.2 was seen at generally low frequencies in Spain, France, and Italy, although no traces could be detected in the Near East.

However, particularly high frequency of this haplogroup (42%) was found in the Pasiego of the Pas valleys. In the  correspondence analysis (Figure 6), the Pasiego do not cluster with the other Spanish populations, but rather with the Arabs and Berbers from Morocco, supporting historic and demographic records that would trace back the origin this population to a heterogeneous resettlement, including also Moslem slaves [12].

The microsatellite diversity associated with HG25.2 provided coalescence age estimates of ;1400 YBP (CI 5 540–2200 YBP). Although it is not possible at present to determine where HG25.2 originated, the simplest interpretation of our data is that HG25.2 diverged from the ancestor HG25.1 somewhere in North Africa a few thousand years ago. A founder effect led first to its expansion among the Berber populations, followed, in historical time, by its spread into the Iberian peninsula.

Interestingly, the distribution YAP(1)/DYS271(A) chromosomes was recently demonstrated to be strongly clinal in Portugal, with the highest frequencies in the south, and interpreted as a reflection the Moorish invasions from North Africa in the Middle Ages [45]. A dissection of the Portuguese YAP(1)/ DYS271(A) chromosomes by PN2 and XY275Y would determine whether they indeed belong to HG25.2, could be inferred from an early report, which unfortunately did not provide haplotype information [46]."

HG25.2, which most likely indicates recent North African admixture, was found at the following frequencies in this study:

Southern Spaniard: 1.6
Asturias: 2.2
Pasiegos: 42.1
Morrocan Arab: 28.6
Morrocan Berber: 71

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 08:25:14 PM »
Re:  "...yes Brazil has much mixed blood but the girls are hot..."

Years ago, a Brazilian Jewish girl began attending my schul.
A cousin introduced us.
She was hot all right...too hot to handle!
May the G-d of Israel have mercy on the man who becomes involved with such a tempestuous and hot-headed creature.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 08:34:09 PM »
THE GENTIC STUDIES WERE NOT MADE BY KEMP, BUT HE USES THEM TO SUPPORT HIS THESIS AND HE IS RIGHT. ORINTEAL JEWS ARE NOT MIXED BUT HAVE KEPT THEIR LOOK. EUROPEANS DON'T WANT TO ADMIT, ALSO KEMP ADMITS THAT AFRICAN GENE FLOW IN FRENCH HAS OCCURED AS WELL AS ARAB/BERBER GENE FLOW AND HE IS RIGHT, HE IS HONEST BECAUSE HE WHO IS OF ANGLO-DUTCH DESCENT HAS ADMITED THAT BRITISH HAVE MIXED WITH EAST INDIANS ALSO SUPPORTED BY GENTICS, AND DUTCH HAVE MALAY STRAIN. IS ANTI-SEMITIC RACIST SCUM YES HE IS, DO I LIKE HIM NO, HIS WORK HONEST ON EUROPEAN GENTIC POPULATION YES, IS HE DISHONEST ABOUT THE HOLOCUAST YES BECAUSE HE DOES NOT LIKE JEWS, DID HE PUT THE GENTIC STUDIES THAT ARE RECOGINZED BY SCIENTISTS YES, SO IN ALL HIS BOOK IS HONEST IN DEALING WITH THE IMPURE ELEMENTS IN THE EUROPEAN POPULATION. EUROPE HAD SLAVES,INVADERS FROM DIFFERENT RACIAL GROUPS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »
Threads like this that try and support the notion blacks are racially inferior are not helpful to the cause.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 08:57:54 AM »
Threads like this that try and support the notion blacks are racially inferior are not helpful to the cause.

100% agree.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 10:03:08 PM »

100% agree.

You posted on Stromfront, which hates Blacks more than JTF

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 11:45:01 PM »

Exactly. Well put, thunderbolt. This is a horrible thread and a horrible mark on the JTF forum.

What difference does it make with someone bone structure, or their hair, or their DNA... this is the same type of filth you see on nazi scum forums! IT MATTERS WHAT PEOPLE DO.

Spend a little less time combing through racist based statistics to try and prove your "whiteness" superior and read the Bible instead... or at least pick up Rabbi Kahane's books and read them. What a waste.

JTF does NOT hate blacks... we don't care what race a person is. We hate groups of people or cultures that do evil... whether they are green or purple or "hot" or ugly. Seriously, this is nazi garbage and it doesn't belong here. I will remove this type of garbage in the future. If you want to post this crap, leave and go join the KKK.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim