Author Topic: 19 year old white male breaks ten second barrier  (Read 2056 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
19 year old white male breaks ten second barrier
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:47:05 PM »
Ive been saying all along, its an urban myth thats blacks are better ahtletes...and ive been proved right once again..not only are white dominating most sports...christpphe at only 19 has broken the 10 second barrier. 9.98.

Bare in mind pedded up drug cheat bolt at 21 did 10.03...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: 19 year old white male breaks ten second barrier
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 02:16:11 PM »
Impressive, but thats still a long way to go to catch up the negroes.  But yes, this sport is totally tainted with roids.  I always assumed Carl Lewis was the best non-steroidal sprinter.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 02:18:32 PM »
Carl Lewis used banned stimulants and he blamed it on "cough medicine". Running isn't tainted with roids. The superior sport of bodybuilding is tainted with roids which is why it isn't so superior anymore.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 02:22:49 PM »
Look at his form!!  He has great extension.  Very tall, with long legs, built for running

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »
Carl Lewis used banned stimulants and he blamed it on "cough medicine". Running isn't tainted with roids. The superior sport of bodybuilding is tainted with roids which is why it isn't so superior anymore.

Yes, I remember that about the stimulants, but I though that sprinting was tainted with roids; both male and female.  Not just Bolt, Powell, etc, but nearly everyone.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »
It comes down to this: How many white parents tell their children to use athletics as a means of getting out of the ghetto? Very, very few for some obvious reasons.

Athletics are a surefire way for black kids to get out of their surroundings because academics are beyond terrible in the poor areas. That of course is mostly the fault of the blacks themselves. I remember Pastor Manning doing a show on how a black kid will spend hours on the basketball court working on his jumper yet no time at all learning his mathematics after school. That pretty much says it all.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 02:47:13 PM »
It comes down to this: How many white parents tell their children to use athletics as a means of getting out of the ghetto? Very, very few for some obvious reasons.

Athletics are a surefire way for black kids to get out of their surroundings because academics are beyond terrible in the poor areas. That of course is mostly the fault of the blacks themselves. I remember Pastor Manning doing a show on how a black kid will spend hours on the basketball court working on his jumper yet no time at all learning his mathematics after school. That pretty much says it all.

This is true.  Every black I know spends HOURS and HOURS on the court, and then the blame the white man for not succeeding in college. 

Its the worst possible culture.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 08:16:04 PM »
It would of been better if that video wasn't in slow motion. But good for him. Blacks run fast  because its from their slavery roots

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 08:36:00 PM »
It would of been better if that video wasn't in slow motion. But good for him. Blacks run fast  because its from their slavery roots

I don't agree. They run faster because travel by foot was their primary source of transportation in Africa for a long time. While most cultures were able to tame animals and ride horses, the Africans did not. The inability to tame animals went hand in hand with the inability to cultivate and farm land. As a result, people had to be migrant in order to survive. Having to constantly travel long distances by foot for thousands of years forced only those who were capable to survive.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 02:42:35 AM »
Till recent generations getting chased by the lions and chasing the deers and still surviving is the basic key. Stimulants are only additives.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 03:58:08 AM »

I don't agree. They run faster because travel by foot was their primary source of transportation in Africa for a long time. While most cultures were able to tame animals and ride horses, the Africans did not. The inability to tame animals went hand in hand with the inability to cultivate and farm land. As a result, people had to be migrant in order to survive. Having to constantly travel long distances by foot for thousands of years forced only those who were capable to survive.

Ok. That's a theory. Now prove it.  ::)

PS: I personally don't believe in race.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 04:12:35 AM »

When?  It was his opponent Ben Johnson who used roids and got stripped of his gold medal.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 04:14:15 AM »

This is nonsense because if it were true, ALL blacks would be better runners and better athletes, meaning ALL AFRICANS.   But that is simply not the case.   The superior runners are from Kenya and a tiny part of west africa.   The rest of the continent is no better than anyone else at athletics.

[/quote]

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 04:27:21 AM »
Soon best runners will start arriving from kenya and indonesia.
 :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 08:31:33 AM »

Ok. That's a theory. Now prove it.  ::)

PS: I personally don't believe in race.

Just look at any historic documentary. Even movies. How many historic movies are there were Africans are riding horse. The Indians quickly learned how to ride them and the same applied to the East.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 09:08:40 AM »
It seems like all sports invovle 'roids, groids, or groids on 'roids.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »
But they are not considered expert swimmers.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 05:32:22 PM »

i think it should wake some whites up, especially in america that they are not the superman, these so called gym coaches have brain washed you to believe...

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010, 05:35:17 PM »

That is because most of the continent is land locked and composed of dry desert. What surprises me is the ones that line on Caribbean Islands and still can't swim.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2010, 11:09:26 PM »

That is because most of the continent is land locked and composed of dry desert. What surprises me is the ones that line on Caribbean Islands and still can't swim.

Most of them were not knowing swimming and were afraid to go for fishing  even in waist deep water.

They must have evolved from land based mammals. :laugh:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 04:47:10 AM »
On a serious note, i thought the reason they couldnt swim as well as whites was due to lung capacity, and high bone density, but i could be wrong.

Any biology experts in here like to shed some light???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 06:01:11 AM »
Back in Africa, an afternoon 'swim' meant being eaten by crocodiles, hippos, attacked on the shores by lions and tigers, or captured and eaten by their own kind as they emerged from the water unarmed.

Not to mention being infected by hideous diseases and parasites from bathing or swimming in water where there is NO level of hygiene or purification.

In the American Deep South, a 'swim' was essentially providing "bait" for alligators, snapping turtles, and white people with guns; occasioned by contracting cholera, diptheria, yellow fever, typhus, polio,

Not to mention how difficult it is swimming when wrapped in 25lbs of chains and manacles!

But the real reason they can't swim is because fat floats, and so their butts rise to the surface, pulling their empty heads under water.

The fishhook wasn't discovered in Africa until 1953, which is why you never see a bunch of boogies in a Tarzan movie lined up on the shore enjoying a good day's catch. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 06:08:29 AM »
   I'm just compelled to point out all the wonderful NYC public pools that are filled with Blacks. They are very crowded and there is not enough room to actually swim, but they sure have that smell to them. Every once in a while a lucky female(or male) gets surrounded and gang raped by a bunch of gorillas.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 06:17:07 AM »
   I'm just compelled to point out all the wonderful NYC public pools that are filled with Blacks. They are very crowded and there is not enough room to actually swim, but they sure have that smell to them. Every once in a while a lucky female(or male) gets surrounded and gang raped by a bunch of gorillas.
Giving new meaning to the word whirlpool, if I'm not mistaken.   >:(  They ruin everything...even words.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 06:31:12 AM »
Back in Africa, an afternoon 'swim' meant being eaten by crocodiles, hippos, attacked on the shores by lions and tigers, or captured and eaten by their own kind as they emerged from the water unarmed.

Not to mention being infected by hideous diseases and parasites from bathing or swimming in water where there is NO level of hygiene or purification.

In the American Deep South, a 'swim' was essentially providing "bait" for alligators, snapping turtles, and white people with guns; occasioned by contracting cholera, diptheria, yellow fever, typhus, polio,

Not to mention how difficult it is swimming when wrapped in 25lbs of chains and manacles!

But the real reason they can't swim is because fat floats, and so their butts rise to the surface, pulling their empty heads under water.

The fishhook wasn't discovered in Africa until 1953, which is why you never see a bunch of boogies in a Tarzan movie lined up on the shore enjoying a good day's catch. 

:::D  Is there an Ask MassuhDGoodName thread?  There should be.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.