Author Topic: Ask MassuhDGoodName  (Read 14995 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Ask MassuhDGoodName
« on: July 12, 2010, 06:36:12 AM »
here you go Bullcat
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:41:49 AM by Ron Juan »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ask MassuhDGoodName
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 07:01:10 AM »
here you go Bullcat
Good Afternoon Ron. 
MassuhDGoodName would have to start his own thread.  I was just trying to pay him a compliment.  His posts are great.
Thank You though.

What about an Ask Ron Juan thread??? 

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:42:09 AM »
I'm first
how old are you?
is Massuh your real name?
Are you married?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 07:51:33 AM »

how old are you?   --
I am an "Old Soul" currently in a physical form 60 years of age.     :o

is Massuh your real name?  --
Is Chaim Ben Pesach's real name Chaim Ben Pesach?     >:(

Are you married?  --
No.  But I've had a lot of "honeymoons"!   ;D    :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 07:52:51 AM »

is Massuh your real name?  --
Is Chaim Ben Pesach's real name Chaim Ben Pesach?     >:(

Yes and so is Ron my real name

Do you prefer Brunette or Blond wimmenz?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 09:08:11 AM »
Re:  "Brunette or Blond wimmenz ?"

I prefer redheads, then brunettes.     :P   :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 09:14:39 AM »
Hello MassahDGoodName.

What is your profession?  If you don't mind my asking.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 12:40:15 PM »
Massuh how did you get such a great sense of humor, and how did you learn the truth about the negro beast?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 03:03:13 PM »
Re:  "Massuh how did you get such a great sense of humor, and how did you learn the truth about the negro beast? "

Well...many if not most are quite "put off" and upset by what I consider my "sense of humor", so I thank you for not taking offense at it.  Mostly I share my Dad's sense of humor, augmented by my own life experience.  I consider my Dad's humor to be by-and-large the typical European Jewish "dark" humor which arose in the ghettos and shtetls of Europe, whereby Jews learned to make laughter at each and every nightmare which life presented them.  So...my "sense of humor" is very likely the unhealthy byproduct of a 2,000 year long Exile, as I have a feeling that the original Jews of ancient times had about as much a sense of humor as do the Taliban.  By the way, my Dad HATES my sense of humor and never misses a chance to lecture me on how offensive I am to everyone!

There is much about Negroes which I like -- in particular I think they have an innate sense of genius at comedy as well as all things rhythmic, such as dance and music.  As a young boy, I was raised in the segregationist Old South by a Black Nanny [we referred to them as "Black Maids back then] who was more or less my "Second Mom", and a most loving and caring person.  Reaching puberty at the time of the Civil Rights struggles, it seemed only natural to side with the people who were obviously being mistreated and "held back" in life.  At that time Jews in the South also very much felt the "sting" of resentment and ostracism in all areas of social life, although there never was any "official State-sponsored" anti-Semitism, and Jews managed to make a livelihood and generally succeed in life within the confines and limitations of a very small community.  Negroes in general were much better behaved and better bred in those days, and were not allowed to participate in life except within their own 'apartheid' like communities.  That made it very easy to accept the "propaganda" about how they were no different than anyone else other than skin color, and that they would pose no threat to anyone if turned loose.  Most Jews wanted to support them because we thought there was a sense of shared 'oppression and discrimination' by the majority population which 'bonded' us as natural allies.
However, I do vividly remember my Grandmother from "the Old Country", with her thick Yiddish accent warning us "If it wasn't for those schwartzes being around to serve as scapegoats, they'd turn on us Jews just like they did in Europe!"  Prophetic words which didn't register with us at the time. 
Anyway, jumping ahead a generation, it became all too painfully obvious that human nature is the same all over the world and obeys certain "Rules" of behavior:
Once a minority population becomes the majority, it always turns against any and all other groups having made up the former majority, and if not actually oppresses them, then at the least remodels all cultural values to suit itself.  This holds especially true when former allies and friends which aided and supported a minority group suddenly find themselves in the role of the minority.
So, eventually it became apparent to all but the most willfully blind Jews that the Negroes had betrayed and deceived us, and now could be counted among our most dangerous enemies!  Add to that the fact that all of a sudden the peaceful placid servant underclass, turned loose on society with the mere 'stroke of a pen', immediately became a plague of overbreeding, undereducated, welfare class of crack Ho's, murderers, rapists, and foul-mouthed jungle savages with guns, knives, and AIDS; now blaming the Jews for all of their problems!  They literally destroyed every single city in the country; creating a new phenomenon called "White Flight to the Suburbs".
In addition, over the past twenty years I've worked for several Negro employers, as well as hired my own Negro employees, and in all but one case found myself suddenly immersed in a dark, evil, subculture of unintelligent, self-defeating morons, who can't do right even if it's "handed to them on a silver platter"!
They run their mouths non-stop with foul profanity and lies, are always late and lazy, incapable of making sound judgements, do everything in a stupid inefficient manner, take drugs all the time, and they get away with it only because everyone's been intimidated and frightened into saying anything truthful about them for fear of being called a "racist" in public.
And there's more...the longer one knows them, the more apparent it becomes that their problems are inherently genetic in nature and do not improve over time.  Yes, I know what Judaism teaches about this, but I also know what I have experienced and seen and learned the hard way out in the streets:
They are an incorrigible race of reprobates, and as Rabbi Kahane once so eloquently stated, "They are the eternal malcontents"..."because they have a 'condition'." 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 03:31:14 PM »
Re:  "What is your profession?  If you don't mind my asking "

Arts & Entertainment is how it's classified these days.

Use of the term "Profession" might be a bit of hyperbole!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 03:35:01 PM »
Hi Massuh

Have you ever get to know any blacks who had been adopted by white upper middle class family, or blacks who grew up in an upper middle class family and in a non-black environment ?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 04:11:07 PM »
Re:  "ever get to know any blacks who had been adopted by white upper middle class family, or blacks who grew up in an upper middle class family and in a non-black environment ? "

Yes.
Quite a few.
They tend to identify themselves with "upper middle class white American culture".
Many I've met look down on Jews because they actually believe that they're members of the Protestant country club set, and find that dating others of their same race is unacceptable.
I don't judge each and every Negro to be the same.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 04:37:12 PM »
Re:  "ever get to know any blacks who had been adopted by white upper middle class family, or blacks who grew up in an upper middle class family and in a non-black environment ? "

Yes.
Quite a few.
They tend to identify themselves with "upper middle class white American culture".
Many I've met look down on Jews because they actually believe that they're members of the Protestant country club set, and find that dating others of their same race is unacceptable.
I don't judge each and every Negro to be the same.
Well don't you think such cases then disprove that the jungle mentality is genetic ?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 05:15:24 PM »
Are you Jewish?
Where do you live?
Did you graduate college, and if so, what degree?
Do you like sports?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
Re:  "Well don't you think such cases then disprove that the jungle mentality is genetic ?"

Perhaps that is so.

However, most scientists can easily "disprove" the existence of a Creator Supreme Being using laboratory instruments and statistical charts.

Even if it is not "inherently" something in the DNA, the breeding of generation after generation without any proper parentage, without any morality, without any nutrition, with always being hit over the head while in infancy for any reason whatsoever, with mothers on drugs and alcohol, descendants all of savages who still to this day eat other human beings for food...

All of this for 5,000 continuous years must certainly leave some kind of imprint on a being capable of mutation and evolution.

And, I have yet to hear from any scientists or academicians, including those who are members of this forum, who claim that mutations and genetic evolution is a falsehood.

So it seems clear that if I infer that Negroes have a genetic predisposition for savagery and sickle cell anemia, then I will be rebutted by those who believe that science proves all are equal.

However, if I want to believe that all DNA is equal as are all human beings, then I face rebuttal for not being able to account for such glaring genetic mutations as sickle cell anemia, or Tay Sachs disease in Jews, or the fact that IQ tests show almost all Negroes testing in the range of retarded when compared to the other races.  Nor can I account for Negroes' obvious anthropological differences such as very shortened upper arms, flat rather than arched feet, ability to dance and sing better than any other race, unless I acknowledge that some inherent genetic differences must exist!...If not at the 'point of Creation', then certainly in the present time, after over 5,000 years of mutational stimuli!

So...you can't have it both ways!

The onus is not on me to back up my inference with provable facts...it's on those who rebut my point of view to prove that I am wrong. 

And those others are always unable to back up their rebuttals with proofs because they rely on those self same "proofs" to substantiate their other held views which are in total and complete contradiction to each other.

They just like to believe that they're somehow "good and noble" for giving lip service to that which they themselves obviously do not believe.

These same people seem to change their "views on equality' when they consider allowing Muslims and Arabs full equality inside Israel or America -- then all of a sudden these "scientists" scream that "Ishmael is murderous by nature!"

Think about it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 07:20:25 PM »
Are you Jewish?
Yes.

Where do you live?
The Southeast U.S.A.

Yes.  I have a B.A. & a M.A.

Do you like sports?
Yes.  However, I no longer keep up with sports.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »
Are you Jewish?
Yes.

Where do you live?
The Southeast U.S.A.

Yes.  I have a B.A. & a M.A.

Do you like sports?
Yes.  However, I no longer keep up with sports.

Are you observant?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »
Are you observant?

I'm afraid I fall short in the observance category.     :'(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »
Are you observant?

I'm afraid I fall short in the observance category.     :'(
Don't be afraid.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 11:15:01 PM »
Massuh never came back.  I miss massuh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 01:37:17 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 07:25:38 PM »
I miss him too, he was one of my favorite members

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
He made the forum interesting... He left the forum once before for a while and then returned... Lets hope he returns again... Loosing members like him are a great loss... I always hope some of the old time members like fjack, and "fruitofthyloins" would return.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »
I like Massuh.  And Fruit was hillarious!