General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask MassuhDGoodName

<< < (3/5) > >>

Zelhar:
Hi Massuh

Have you ever get to know any blacks who had been adopted by white upper middle class family, or blacks who grew up in an upper middle class family and in a non-black environment ?

MassuhDGoodName:
Re:  "ever get to know any blacks who had been adopted by white upper middle class family, or blacks who grew up in an upper middle class family and in a non-black environment ? "

Yes.
Quite a few.
They tend to identify themselves with "upper middle class white American culture".
Many I've met look down on Jews because they actually believe that they're members of the Protestant country club set, and find that dating others of their same race is unacceptable.
I don't judge each and every Negro to be the same.

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on July 12, 2010, 04:11:07 PM ---Re:  "ever get to know any blacks who had been adopted by white upper middle class family, or blacks who grew up in an upper middle class family and in a non-black environment ? "

Yes.
Quite a few.
They tend to identify themselves with "upper middle class white American culture".
Many I've met look down on Jews because they actually believe that they're members of the Protestant country club set, and find that dating others of their same race is unacceptable.
I don't judge each and every Negro to be the same.

--- End quote ---
Well don't you think such cases then disprove that the jungle mentality is genetic ?

The One and Only Mo:
Are you Jewish?
Where do you live?
Did you graduate college, and if so, what degree?
Do you like sports?

MassuhDGoodName:
Re:  "Well don't you think such cases then disprove that the jungle mentality is genetic ?"

Perhaps that is so.

However, most scientists can easily "disprove" the existence of a Creator Supreme Being using laboratory instruments and statistical charts.

Even if it is not "inherently" something in the DNA, the breeding of generation after generation without any proper parentage, without any morality, without any nutrition, with always being hit over the head while in infancy for any reason whatsoever, with mothers on drugs and alcohol, descendants all of savages who still to this day eat other human beings for food...

All of this for 5,000 continuous years must certainly leave some kind of imprint on a being capable of mutation and evolution.

And, I have yet to hear from any scientists or academicians, including those who are members of this forum, who claim that mutations and genetic evolution is a falsehood.

So it seems clear that if I infer that Negroes have a genetic predisposition for savagery and sickle cell anemia, then I will be rebutted by those who believe that science proves all are equal.

However, if I want to believe that all DNA is equal as are all human beings, then I face rebuttal for not being able to account for such glaring genetic mutations as sickle cell anemia, or Tay Sachs disease in Jews, or the fact that IQ tests show almost all Negroes testing in the range of retarded when compared to the other races.  Nor can I account for Negroes' obvious anthropological differences such as very shortened upper arms, flat rather than arched feet, ability to dance and sing better than any other race, unless I acknowledge that some inherent genetic differences must exist!...If not at the 'point of Creation', then certainly in the present time, after over 5,000 years of mutational stimuli!

So...you can't have it both ways!

The onus is not on me to back up my inference with provable facts...it's on those who rebut my point of view to prove that I am wrong. 

And those others are always unable to back up their rebuttals with proofs because they rely on those self same "proofs" to substantiate their other held views which are in total and complete contradiction to each other.

They just like to believe that they're somehow "good and noble" for giving lip service to that which they themselves obviously do not believe.

These same people seem to change their "views on equality' when they consider allowing Muslims and Arabs full equality inside Israel or America -- then all of a sudden these "scientists" scream that "Ishmael is murderous by nature!"

Think about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version