Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton marrying a Jew: will she convert to 'Judaism'?  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chelsea Clinton marrying a Jew: will she convert to 'Judaism'?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 08:31:50 AM »
Reform "Judaism" is closer to Christianity than to Judaism.

Maybe mainstream left wing Christianity. Every reform Jew I've ever heard of has been a completely insane left winger. Reform Judaism reminds me more of Unitarians than any Christians though.

Reform Judaism is basically Christianity without Jesus.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 08:36:17 AM »

Maybe mainstream left wing Christianity. Every reform Jew I've ever heard of has been a completely insane left winger. Reform Judaism reminds me more of Unitarians than any Christians though.

That's why I don't understand how it could be like Christianity at all. Besides real Christians are supposed to be moral and Reform Jews have lesbian so-called rabbis and such. That's why I think they're more like the Unitarian Universalist people.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 08:39:34 AM »

Not real Christianity real Christians have morals ie.real Christians are against abortion,homo rights and have morals.Reform Judaism have none of these .It's more like the fake liberation theology
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 08:40:00 AM »

Yes. This is true.

Judaism is a religion of following the law verbatim. Christianity and Reform Judaism is following the moral essence of the law. The problem is, that to destill the essence of the law needs proper understanding and knowledge of Gods will written in the scriptures. It is a hard to learn it, because the scriptures are very extensive, but not impossible. Most Reform Jews and most Christians are not in the level and mood to understand it.  So lots of people join this two groups in order to follow their own will.

What I meant is that Reform "Jews" create G-D in their image. They choose whatever feels comfortable for them, and deny the rest. Just like Christianity, they deny the existence of the Oral Law or distort it. They turn Judaism into everything it's not - in the name of Judaism.

They're the most dangerous terrorist cult - just like J4J, they attrct Jew's evil inclinations and use deception to make Jews feel it's acceptable by acting like Jews and making their evil Nazi  ideas look legitimate by saying it's "different of Judaism" (there's only one Judaism).

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 08:41:36 AM »

Depends, some Reform loons passed even this line.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 09:07:02 AM »

Depends, some Reform loons passed even this line.

Yes, true. Moses Mendelssohn has for shure not aimed for this. I think Reform Judaism "developed" since his times.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani