Author Topic: Leader and Poll Thug of New Black Panther Party Call-to-Arms to fight Tea Party  (Read 463 times)

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
All I have to say is, come on down to my town and BRING IT ON YOU A HOLE! But he's a coward and he will only stay in HIS neighborhood to defend it. Well, good, stay with your own kind you cracker hating scumbag. He knows he's a dead man if goes into a cracker neighborhood that knows all about him. King Cracker Hater should be his name! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
If it was white folks saying things like that, the District of Criminals would be have them surrounded by the Joint Terrorism Task Force and ready willing and able to burn them to death.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Yes, didn't they arrest 12 or 13 WHITE guys in Michigan for talking like this? >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The New black Panther Party is not a hate group or a racist organization.

Uh Uh Uh  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani