Author Topic: Our Resident Rabbi Is The New Moderator of The Torah and Jewish Idea Section  (Read 2424 times)

admin

Lubab, a Chabad Hasid, is the new moderator of the section.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Thats fantastic! Hopefully JTF will become more religious in its approach to things and teach people who want to learn.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Yashehkoakh, Lubab!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Thank you very much Yaakov and everyone else. Very flattering.

I don't claim to have all the answers, however, Baruch Hashem, I am in contact with some very knowledgeable Rabbis with whom I can consult. So if anyone has questions regarding following Judaism or the 7 Laws of Noah, you may post them on the Torah and the Jewsh idea section of the forum. If I don't know the answer, I will consult with someone who does and get back to you as soon as I can.

I hope will we will all go "from strength to strength" physically and spiritually and in this way bring true redemption to the entire world.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Thank you very much Yaakov and everyone else. Very flattering.

I don't claim to have all the answers, however, Baruch Hashem, I am in contact with some very knowledgeable Rabbis with whom I can consult. So if anyone has questions regarding following Judaism or the 7 Laws of Noah, you may post them on the Torah and the Jewsh idea section of the forum. If I don't know the answer, I will consult with someone who does and get back to you as soon as I can.

I hope will we will all go "from strength to strength" physically and spiritually and in this way bring true redemption to the entire world.

Congratulations! I am so glad they picked you for this. This was a very smart move. You have always had very wise and intelligent responses.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, Wonderful choice!!! Congratulations lubab.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Thank you cjd and Jeff for you're kind words. I'm honored to join you're ranks. And I hope I will make JTF proud.

So far so good. We're having a lively discussion about Noachides over there now...you can check it out.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.