Author Topic: PEE WEE HERMAN back from the dead  (Read 7999 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: PEE WEE HERMAN back from the dead
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 10:27:14 AM »
I understand full well how the police can "snap" considering the circumstances in which they work, but Americans and Israelis CAN NOT tolerate behavior such as raping criminals and suspects with broken broomsticks.

That is Adolph Hitler's SS all over again.

Sixty years ago the U.S.A. put on trial and executed hundreds of Nazis who did the same thing (and much worse) to Jews.

A simple "beating his butt" would have been sufficient for mouthing off, with the cops claiming he "slipped" during questioning.

If you're willing to tolerate sadism and brutal savagery in this country, you'll soon awaken to the nightmare of yourself and your loved ones being on the receiving end of the jagged broomsticks, and worse -- and you'll have a court system which just laughs in your face.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »
I understand full well how the police can "snap" considering the circumstances in which they work, but Americans and Israelis CAN NOT tolerate behavior such as raping criminals and suspects with broken broomsticks.

Sixty years ago the U.S.A. put on trial and executed hundreds of Nazis who did the same thing (and much worse) to Jews.

A simple "beating his butt" would have been sufficient for mouthing off, with the cops claiming he "slipped" during questioning.

If you're willing to tolerate sadism and brutal savagery in this country, you'll soon awaken to the nightmare of yourself and your loved ones being on the receiving end of the jagged broomsticks, and worse -- and you'll have a court system which just laughs in your face.

Well said, well said........

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 05:54:15 PM »

I could not agree with you more .... I never said the cop should have walked away from a charge like that however 30 years is a bit much when other animals who do far worse are turned loose in half the time... A great deal behind that sentence was red meat for blacks who wanted the cops head on a platter.... It was a rough time in New York back then the city was going through a period of blacks out of control. The city was just coming around the curve from David Dinkins time in office. The situation was getting better but it was still not good...Things have come a long way since then...I have dealt with the animals and I have been around the cops and when push comes to shove I stand with the cops every time...10 years in the slammer and the loss of his job was enough restitution for a crime with many extenuating circumstances.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 05:58:05 PM »

I could not agree with you more .... I never said the cop should have walked away from a charge like that however 30 years is a bit much when other animals who do far worse are turned loose in half the time... A great deal behind that sentence was red meat for blacks who wanted the cops head on a platter.... It was a rough time in New York back then the city was going through a period of blacks out of control. The city was just coming around the curve from David Dinkins time in office. The situation was getting better but it was still not good...Things have come a long way since then...I have dealt with the animals and I have been around the cops and when push comes to shove I stand with the cops every time...10 years in the slammer and the loss of his job was enough restitution for a crime with many extenuating circumstances.

I respectfully disagree. If a regular man did that to a cop, regardless of race, his sentence would be more than 10 years. Kal vachhomer, a cop who dies that should also be charged along the same lines. But, you're right in the sense that his punishment was carried out because of the tribulations of the decade in the city.
Keep in mind, Louima could have died from those injuries.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2010, 06:16:02 PM »

I respectfully disagree. If a regular man did that to a cop, regardless of race, his sentence would be more than 10 years. Kal vachhomer, a cop who dies that should also be charged along the same lines. But, you're right in the sense that his punishment was carried out because of the tribulations of the decade in the city.
Well I hate to sound cold or even slightly racist but it would not have been much of a loss.. I am not justifying a broom stick attack by a cop for any reason but when the man is arresting you you don't sucker punch him and then run your mouth in the station house all the while expecting there to be no retribution... Honestly the cop had some major mental problems doing something like that however G-d only knows what he had to listen to from the monkeys mouth before he finally lost it. My point is that the sentence given to the cop far outweighed the crime.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 07:02:50 PM »

Well I hate to sound cold or even slightly racist but it would not have been much of a loss.. I am not justifying a broom stick attack by a cop for any reason but when the man is arresting you you don't sucker punch him and then run your mouth in the station house all the while expecting there to be no retribution... Honestly the cop had some major mental problems doing something like that however G-d only knows what he had to listen to from the monkeys mouth before he finally lost it. My point is that the sentence given to the cop far outweighed the crime.
I don't  know if Loiuma did that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2010, 07:18:35 PM »
Excuse me, how can you compare 6 million wonderful Jews to Haitian gutter filth that isn't even human?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2010, 07:22:36 PM »
And that would have been a bad thing... why?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D  I love you man, but he could have been one of the good ones for all we know.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »
Excuse me, how can you compare 6 million wonderful Jews to Haitian gutter filth that isn't even human?

Forget human. They aren't even qualified to be monkeys. Haitian people are the lowest of the low.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 07:40:03 PM »

Forget human. They aren't even qualified to be monkeys. Haitian people are the lowest of the low.

ALL of them? :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D  I love you man, but he could have been one of the good ones for all we know.
...and he was with the police why? ???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 08:08:13 AM »

So he made a mistake, or he was at the wrong place, wrong time.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »

# 1 excuse heard by a judge, in this type of case, on any given day.  I wouldn't want to be a NYC cop for all the tea in China.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »

# 1 excuse heard by a judge, in this type of case, on any given day.  I wouldn't want to be a NYC cop for all the tea in China.

I'm just not ready to accept the fact the guy was one of the bad ones without any evidence, because THAT'S prejudice. I hate ALL bad people, regardless of color or religion, but I really have no idea whether or not this guy was bad.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2010, 07:39:28 PM »
Prejudice?  You think I'm prejudice because I give the cops the benefit of the doubt?  What this cop did went over the line.  That does not make Louima an innocent.  Why don't you ask yourself what Louima said or did that enraged that lunatic to the point that he essentially threw his life away over it.

By the way, if giving the benefit of the doubt to the police is PREJUDICE...so be it.  Call me prejudice.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:53:29 PM by bullcat3 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2010, 08:16:51 AM »
Prejudice?  You think I'm prejudice because I give the cops the benefit of the doubt?  What this cop did went over the line.  That does not make Louima an innocent.  Why don't you ask yourself what Louima said or did that enraged that lunatic to the point that he essentially threw his life away over it.

By the way, if giving the benefit of the doubt to the police is PREJUDICE...so be it.  Call me prejudice.

Actually that was aimed at the idea that ALL Haitans or negroes are bad. But I will never give benefit of the doubt to a cop who commits a crime or sinks that low. A cop is supposed to be better than that, and there's no excuse under ANY circumstance. I didn't mean YOU were prejudice, I mean that anyone who thinks somebody is a certain trait based ONLY on their skin color, is prejudice.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2010, 10:03:12 AM »

Actually that was aimed at the idea that ALL Haitans or negroes are bad. But I will never give benefit of the doubt to a cop who commits a crime or sinks that low. A cop is supposed to be better than that, and there's no excuse under ANY circumstance. I didn't mean YOU were prejudice, I mean that anyone who thinks somebody is a certain trait based ONLY on their skin color, is prejudice.
I don't know about all Haitians or blacks being bad.  I don't think that way.  I have enough experience, living in New York, to think he was being arrested for a reason.
Give me the choice of being locked up with a black or a cop, and I don't know either, it's the cop hands down.  Sorry - if that sounds racist.
If I got arrested standing outside of a social club.  I would cooperate.  Especially, if I were innocent of any crime.  Even if I were taking verbal abuse.  Why [censored] a cop?  They have a tough job.  There are lots of creeps, especially in N.Y..  They don't always have the time or patience to determine which you are.  Besides, they carry a gun, nightstick and might have a plunger down at the station.  8;)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2010, 10:27:48 AM »
Really Mo', You usually pipe in saying "all blank are bad mmkay?" Oh wait that's reserved for homosexuals only how could I forget, mmkay?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 10:54:57 AM »
Really Mo', You usually pipe in saying "all blank are bad mmkay?" Oh wait that's reserved for homosexuals only how could I forget, mmkay?

Homosexuals are bad, mmkay?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2010, 11:00:41 AM »

You know it's a line from Southpark, I hope.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2010, 11:13:53 AM »
I know this guy is a pervert, but he makes me laugh,  not a good influence on children though. Amazing how he still looks the same as he did years ago, a good Plastic surgeon! 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »

You know it's a line from Southpark, I hope.

Actually I didnt!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2010, 01:36:25 PM »
There's a character named Mr. Mackay which works at the 4 kids' school who always says that stuff

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »
There's a character named Mr. Mackay which works at the 4 kids' school who always says that stuff

thanks