Author Topic: THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE MOVES ONE STEP CLOSER TO REALITY  (Read 1025 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE MOVES ONE STEP CLOSER TO REALITY
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:46:00 PM »
YSV to the evil whites who spoke out in favor of this mosque today. There were relatives of those who were lost on 9/11 there protesting, and these white savages STILL came out to support it!!! These whites are the most evil, vile, villainous creatures on this planet. YSV to these pigs!

I can only hope this atrocity does NOT occur. This is a direct slap in the face to Christian and Jewish America. YSV to Mike "The Kike" Bloomberg and the rest of those perpetrating this sin!!!

RWG
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:27:02 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: THE GROUND ZERO MOSQUE MOVES ONE STEP CLOSER TO REALITY
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 11:26:39 PM »
I will not say what is on my mind concerning this, you can imagine how enraged I will be if they build this abomination.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 11:41:41 PM »
The fact that there's even a realistic possibility for a Mosque to be built so close to Ground Zero is sickening beyond description!   If this Mosque gets built,   that might prove to be the point of no return for the United States of America.      Mike Bloomberg and the other supporters of this hideous Mosque being build are amongst the scum of the earth!       They are showing total contempt for the victims of 9-11-01 and everyone who were willing to put their life on the line for the USA.   Dating back to the heroic Founding Fathers and Mothers of the country.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 11:43:10 PM »
I hope Peter King can somehow stop this abomination from happening.  

And if, G-d forbid, the mosque is built, I would really hate to see it catch fire and burn down.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 11:57:59 PM »

And if, G-d forbid, the mosque is built, I would really hate to see it catch fire and burn down.

While I have mixed viewpoint on Peter King,   if he can stop this abomination from becoming a reality,    this would be by far his best public service act!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 02:43:32 AM »

If this thing gets real, I cannot say I would be sad if I learnt one morning that there was a blast inside the mosque during the night, making no casualties (I would hate to see Muslims pose as victims on TV). But this is pure speculation, of course...
Otherwise, I hope that at least services would be disrupted by continuous protests outside the mosque. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 11:00:10 AM »
If it does get built I have a sense that it will be extremely flammable, modern construction material n' all that sort of thing. ;  )
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.