Author Topic: The NBA is Not Safe from Jesse Jackson  (Read 505 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The NBA is Not Safe from Jesse Jackson
« on: July 14, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »
http://action.afa.net/Blogs/BlogPost.aspx?id=2147496437

Sometimes I forget about Jesse Jackson. After a period of three months or so between ignorant acts, thought of this race baiter slip from my mind. I experience an inner peace of sorts, knowing that people are slowly forgetting him.

And then, like a bad case of athletes foot, he flares up again.

This time he is going after Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. You know him right? He is the one who wrote that letter to the Cav's fans about players betraying them, and say, going to play in Miami.

Gilbert felt betrayed, because Cleveland had done so much for LeBron James, and James repaid them by making a spectacle of his decision, and shaming the game of basketball while doing it. He is the reason why people find it hard to respect athletes.

And then Jackson got involved.

Here is the actual quotation from Jackson:

"He speaks as an owner of LeBron and not the owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers," the reverend said in a release from his Chicago-based civil rights group, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition. "His feelings of betrayal personify a slave master mentality. He sees LeBron as a runaway slave. This is an owner employee relationship -- between business partners -- and LeBron honored his contract."

Mr Jackson sir, I hope that one day someone will hold you accountable to all the damage you have done to race relations in this country. Can you imagine how far we would be as a nation if we didn't have ignorant  individuals like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton making their fortunes destroying any sense of relationship we may have between different peoples of color.

Jesse Jackson is a driving source of the moral destruction of our country, and he makes me sick.

Follow me on twitter! twitter.com/JeremyWiggins

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5372266
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt