Author Topic: Curses on Pink Floyd  (Read 1419 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Curses on Pink Floyd
« on: July 14, 2010, 06:21:47 PM »
I knew that Roger Waters {Yemach Shemo} was a communist, fascist, Islamic pig for a long time.... But I was not aware the Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilgore was also such a Nazi.... Now I know I was right in discarding my Pink Floyd collection into the incinerator... No Jew, and no Zionist should ever give this band the time of day...

We must protest and boycot these deceptive and decrepit artists... Burn their CDs, DVDs, and albums when you can...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9607

The Day the Music Died
by Lee Kaplan

The music died the day British rock stars sang for Hamas.

Zahi Damuni, one of the co-founders of the pro-Hamas terrorist group Al Awda, the Palestine Right of Return Coalition, could scarcely contain his excitement in an email he sent the membership announcing that British rock stars and even model-actress celebrity Kate Moss had performed at a “charity benefit for Palestine” in the UK.

Al Awda’s motto, used in its worldwide campaign against Israel, is “From the River to the Sea” –in other words, all of Israel is to be “Palestine,”. The organization speaks of terrorism as “legitimate resistance.”

Singer Tom Jones was the special guest at the event. Given the UK climate of anti-Israel actvism and support for terrorists whose charters call for the annihilation of Jews and the destruction of Israel, not peace, such an event marks a new low in the once great Welsh singer’s career.

Other rock stars appearing included Pink Floyd guitar stars David Gilmour and Roger Waters, both of whom have been mentioned repeatedly by the International Solidarity Movement as being strong supporters of the Gaza Flotilla boats designed to enable Hamas to bring in weapons from Iran. One ISM communiqué even suggested that the guitar masters might be on the boats. [ED: All the more reason to blow it out of the water... Buh Bye Mr Waters]

The event took place at the home of a woman of Jewish descent, Jemima Khan, the former Jemima Goldsmith, daughter of a wealthy British Jewish industrialist. Although she was raised in the Protestant faith, she reportedly converted to Islam during a brief marriage to another British celebrity, Imran Khan. Jemima Khan took to wearing the veil and lived for a while in Lahore Pakistan with Imran Khan’s family, ultimately returning to the UK with two sons because she could not tolerate the Islamic lifestyle of a Pakistani woman. Independently wealthy, she spends most of her time today arranging charity events.

While this particular “charity event” is billed by the Hoping Foundation as being for “Palestinian children,” it should be noted that fundraisers in the UK and the US that generate money for the likes of Hamas are always billed as charitable events for “Palestinian children.” This is because such funds, once they reach the Middle East, are fungible and nearly impossible to trace.

Don't be confused--this was not a charity event to also help the Israeli children of Sderot who have had missiles fired at their schools for years and as a result have experienced a near epidemic of juvenile onset diabetes. Why were they excluded? The message of this “charitable” event, if anything, is that the celebrities involved are only interested in helping the Palestinian movement, Otherwise, the event might have been classified as being for all “Middle East children” and sent a real message of peace.

Wealthy attendees placed auction-style “bids” for rock stars to sing their favorite ballads. The Pink Floyd duo garnered 50,000 British pounds from one wealthy donor for singing one of their classics. Other British rock stars included Nick Cave and Jamie Hince. Also in attendance was film actor James Fox. 400,000 British pounds were raised at the event, which is about $600,000 US.

The International Solidarity Movement and Al Awda’s leadership that includes Zahi Damuni have launched a deliberate campaign of trying to get rock stars to boycott Israel. At their last West Coast conference in the US, Al Awda’s leadership crowed that rock star Elvis Costello and the rock group the Pixies had canceled scheduled concerts in Israel in support of “Palestine.”  On the other hand, R&B star Missy Elliott has just arrived in Israel and both British rock superstar Elton John recently played to a sold out crowd in Tel Aviv saying he would not support a boycott and rock star Madonna performed to tens of thousands in the Jewish state. Her recently divorced husband, British director Guy Ritchie, appeared at the Jemima Kahn fundraiser with his new girlfriend.

Israel should arrange its own charitable event and bring in rock stars to perform and help the Jewish children of Sderot and other endangered areas in Israel, The world has gone mad when entertainers and rock music artists use their fame to support groups who seek the destruction of the Jewish state while claiming they are concerned about children.

One can only wonder if Tom Jones-or any of his misguided celebrity friends-have seen the way these Arab children are educated towards violence and hatred of Israel and its children.

One can only wonder if Tom Jones-or any of his misguided celebrity friends- think about whether he will bear some of the responsibility when of those “children” in Hamasland that he sings for so uncritically grow up to be suicide bombers the likes of which carried out the 7/7 bombings in London.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Curses on Pink Floyd
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 06:46:31 PM »
I always thought Pink Floyd was a talented group. Shame on them for supporting the Fakeistnians.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 06:55:05 PM »
I knew that Roger Waters {Yemach Shemo} was a communist, fascist, Islamic pig for a long time.... But I was not aware the Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilgore was also such a Nazi.... Now I know I was right in discarding my Pink Floyd collection into the incinerator... No Jew, and no Zionist should ever give this band the time of day...

We must protest and boycot these deceptive and decrepit artists... Burn their CDs, DVDs, and albums when you can...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9607

The Day the Music Died
by Lee Kaplan

The music died the day British rock stars sang for Hamas.

Zahi Damuni, one of the co-founders of the pro-Hamas terrorist group Al Awda, the Palestine Right of Return Coalition, could scarcely contain his excitement in an email he sent the membership announcing that British rock stars and even model-actress celebrity Kate Moss had performed at a “charity benefit for Palestine” in the UK.

Al Awda’s motto, used in its worldwide campaign against Israel, is “From the River to the Sea” –in other words, all of Israel is to be “Palestine,”. The organization speaks of terrorism as “legitimate resistance.”

Singer Tom Jones was the special guest at the event. Given the UK climate of anti-Israel actvism and support for terrorists whose charters call for the annihilation of Jews and the destruction of Israel, not peace, such an event marks a new low in the once great Welsh singer’s career.

Other rock stars appearing included Pink Floyd guitar stars David Gilmour and Roger Waters, both of whom have been mentioned repeatedly by the International Solidarity Movement as being strong supporters of the Gaza Flotilla boats designed to enable Hamas to bring in weapons from Iran. One ISM communiqué even suggested that the guitar masters might be on the boats. [ED: All the more reason to blow it out of the water... Buh Bye Mr Waters]

The event took place at the home of a woman of Jewish descent, Jemima Khan, the former Jemima Goldsmith, daughter of a wealthy British Jewish industrialist. Although she was raised in the Protestant faith, she reportedly converted to Islam during a brief marriage to another British celebrity, Imran Khan. Jemima Khan took to wearing the veil and lived for a while in Lahore Pakistan with Imran Khan’s family, ultimately returning to the UK with two sons because she could not tolerate the Islamic lifestyle of a Pakistani woman. Independently wealthy, she spends most of her time today arranging charity events.

While this particular “charity event” is billed by the Hoping Foundation as being for “Palestinian children,” it should be noted that fundraisers in the UK and the US that generate money for the likes of Hamas are always billed as charitable events for “Palestinian children.” This is because such funds, once they reach the Middle East, are fungible and nearly impossible to trace.

Don't be confused--this was not a charity event to also help the Israeli children of Sderot who have had missiles fired at their schools for years and as a result have experienced a near epidemic of juvenile onset diabetes. Why were they excluded? The message of this “charitable” event, if anything, is that the celebrities involved are only interested in helping the Palestinian movement, Otherwise, the event might have been classified as being for all “Middle East children” and sent a real message of peace.

Wealthy attendees placed auction-style “bids” for rock stars to sing their favorite ballads. The Pink Floyd duo garnered 50,000 British pounds from one wealthy donor for singing one of their classics. Other British rock stars included Nick Cave and Jamie Hince. Also in attendance was film actor James Fox. 400,000 British pounds were raised at the event, which is about $600,000 US.

The International Solidarity Movement and Al Awda’s leadership that includes Zahi Damuni have launched a deliberate campaign of trying to get rock stars to boycott Israel. At their last West Coast conference in the US, Al Awda’s leadership crowed that rock star Elvis Costello and the rock group the Pixies had canceled scheduled concerts in Israel in support of “Palestine.”  On the other hand, R&B star Missy Elliott has just arrived in Israel and both British rock superstar Elton John recently played to a sold out crowd in Tel Aviv saying he would not support a boycott and rock star Madonna performed to tens of thousands in the Jewish state. Her recently divorced husband, British director Guy Ritchie, appeared at the Jemima Kahn fundraiser with his new girlfriend.

Israel should arrange its own charitable event and bring in rock stars to perform and help the Jewish children of Sderot and other endangered areas in Israel, The world has gone mad when entertainers and rock music artists use their fame to support groups who seek the destruction of the Jewish state while claiming they are concerned about children.

One can only wonder if Tom Jones-or any of his misguided celebrity friends-have seen the way these Arab children are educated towards violence and hatred of Israel and its children.

One can only wonder if Tom Jones-or any of his misguided celebrity friends- think about whether he will bear some of the responsibility when of those “children” in Hamasland that he sings for so uncritically grow up to be suicide bombers the likes of which carried out the 7/7 bombings in London.

I have said the same about this evil group.  And by the way, the same goes for the McJagger, and so many other leftist Jew-hating rockers. 

But I will admit, some of the music they created is quite good, but their hearts are as black as coal.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 07:08:57 PM »
My wish is that, when they are performing, the stage collapses and they're all killed.

Support Israel and not the people who murder Israeli's!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 07:22:10 PM »
My wish is that, when they are performing, the stage collapses and they're all killed.

Two of them are already dead.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 07:25:15 PM »
You know I understand not liking the people that do this stupid stuff, but it seems like the list of music that JTFers are "not allowed to like" is getting longer and longer every day.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 07:39:30 PM »
You know I understand not liking the people that do this stupid stuff, but it seems like the list of music that JTFers are "not allowed to like" is getting longer and longer every day.
For me its a matter of self-respect.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »

I think you are 'allowed' to like it if you want... But how can you listen to something you know has been created and helps sustain people who are so very evil in their hearts. Of course I think PF was an awesome band and I have seen Floyd live once and Roger Waters Pros & Cons of Hitchhiking tour.... But now that I am moving forward in my life and I have cut a lot of the music I used to listen out, I don't find it that hard to avoid listening to Pink Floyd....

When I was a teenager my mom used to think I wanted to be the character 'Pink' from the movie the wall because I had watched the video about 100 times....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »
I happen to like a lot of rock music Muman and I think some of PF's music is good music. The problem is some of these people were unfortunately so strung out on drugs or alcohol or both or were just so crazy in other ways.

For example when David Bowie made what were Nazi-like comments, he was on a permanent cocaine high and dabbling in all kinds of weird occult stuff. I even read he had stuffed his bodily wastes into a refrigerator so that people couldn't use them to cast spells on him. When someone is that tripped out I don't take a lot of what they say seriously at all. They're still responsible for it, and still have to answer for it, but I don't think it necessarily reflects on their musical ability.

I wouldn't buy anything from a band that is anti-Israel but does that mean I have to say their music sucks too?

I was VERY offended when Elton John started saying ignorant and evil things about Jesus, but I think he's a good singer.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 09:10:04 PM »

two? another one died?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 12:07:21 AM »
Re:  "I always thought Pink Floyd was a talented group. Shame on them "

WAKE UP CALL!  ATTENTION!  WAKE UP CALL!

Get a grip on life, you people!

Nazi composers of The Third Reich stand at the forefront of classical music composers.

"The Olympic Hymn" you know by heart from all the Winter Olympic TV shows -- was written by Richard Strauss who was Hitler's Minister of Arts and Culture -- the same guy who wrote "Hymn to Adolph Hitler" for the 1936 Berlin Olympics!  He also composed "Also Spracht Zarathustra" - the theme music used in the film "2001: A Space Odyssey".

Let's look at Communist Stalinist Russia:  Prokofieff's "Peter and the Wolf" was written as a Communist propaganda piece honoring Uncle Joseph Stalin - the evil Wolf representing capitalism and Peter the young Communist Pioneer.

It's a sad fact of life that quality in the Arts knows no political allegiances or state boundaries.

In other words, just because you like a band or artist has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not they are moral people, or whether or not they would love to see you annihilated, or whether or not they will or won't play in Israel.

Elton John and Ozzie Osbourne are still every bit as degenerate as they always were, even though they'll perform for Jews in Israel.  There's nothing special about them at all.  It's the artists who refuse to perform in Israel who are far outside the norm, and as a general rule it's the ones whose careers are on very shaky ground and dependent on Leftist support in order to continue work.  Don't forget that these artists don't book their own itineraries - professional booking agents do that for them, and all concerned get paid for what they do - they're not really doing Israel or Jews a special favor.  This is not to say that we should not support them for their support of us, but at the same time we should not give them a total pass for aberrant behavior.

I continuously write posts here stating that almost all artists are not only some of the most incredibly stupid people walking the planet, but are usually a bunch of amoral scumbags blessed with an abundance of talent.  Yet most here still don't seem to grasp that fact.  Perhaps this latest situation with Pink Floyd, Tom Jones, Annie Lennox, and others will help drive home this point.  Most of these fools are so ignorant and illiterate that they don't even know what a Fakestinian is or where they come from ... all they know is their managers got them one more paying gig to show up for which will continue to support their alcoholism and heroin addictions.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 01:17:59 AM »
Everyone can still listen to their music, just dont support them financially.  (Yes, Im sure Muman will argue with me on this)

I actually like Cat Stevens songs.
I like Mel Gibson's movies.
I like Floyd's songs.
I like tons of artistic material from degenerates that don't support Israel, and who may just plain be evil.  I can't deny this.

But I will just make sure to never financially support them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 03:06:27 AM »
Sad, sad, sad. But I don't really care what these fried-brain washups are up to.

I'm not aware of Feminem doing this, but he refuses to perform in Israel.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 03:57:21 AM »
It's sad, "Shine on you crazy diamond" or "Wish you were here" are brilliant songs (unlike Ozzbourne's trash). But that was 35 years ago ! I sure won't buy any new CD by Pink Floyd or go to one of their concerts. They haven't been playing good music for a long time, anyway, they have long been declining, not only morally but artistically as well...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 04:07:25 AM »
It's sad, "Shine on you crazy diamond" or "Wish you were here" are brilliant songs (unlike Ozzbourne's trash).
No offense, but excuse me? How is Ozz less talented than those zonked-out-of-their-gourd space cadets?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 05:06:05 AM »
It's sad, "Shine on you crazy diamond" or "Wish you were here" are brilliant songs (unlike Ozzbourne's trash).
No offense, but excuse me? How is Ozz less talented than those zonked-out-of-their-gourd space cadets?

O.k., you're right, I should not have made that judgement, obviously everyone is entitled to their own musical preferences...
Btw, I see that, even when it comes to music, we seem to be at odds  :laugh:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 05:25:14 AM »

Syd Barrett died four years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syd_Barrett

and so did Richard Wright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wright_%28musician%29
two? another one died?