Author Topic: HatTip to the MadJewess on Atlas shrugs  (Read 1222 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: HatTip to the MadJewess on Atlas shrugs
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 12:44:40 PM »
Rona Mohammedi - Sounds indeed like a quranimal. No doubt.  :::D

Lawyers for the hospital deny Mohammedi's claims and say she was appropriately informed of her options and left the facility against medical advice.

And like all Muslims it lies!  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 01:07:24 PM »
This is from the mediamatters site, AsheDina wrote about:

She (P.Geller) added, "These are terrorists, inciters to genocide, America haters, the underbelly of an ugly America -- and they are in the House." In fact, the New York Times reported back in October 2009 that the White House said "visitors by the names of William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright were not the same two men who stirred controversy for Mr. Obama in his campaign." In January, White House ethics lawyer Norm Eisen stated that the "Louis Farrakhan" in the list is not the well-known individual with that name.

This statement is cheeky. How can you lie so obviously?

How many people in the US are called "Louis Farrakhan"? This is not exactly like Bill Meyer or John Smith.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 01:18:16 PM »
This is from the mediamatters site, AsheDina wrote about:

She (P.Geller) added, "These are terrorists, inciters to genocide, America haters, the underbelly of an ugly America -- and they are in the House." In fact, the New York Times reported back in October 2009 that the White House said "visitors by the names of William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright were not the same two men who stirred controversy for Mr. Obama in his campaign." In January, White House ethics lawyer Norm Eisen stated that the "Louis Farrakhan" in the list is not the well-known individual with that name.

This statement is cheeky. How can you lie so obviously?

How many people in the US are called "Louis Farrakhan"? This is not exactly like Bill Meyer or John Smith.
Yes this is true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 01:20:53 PM »
She tips me off a lot, I send her news, and right now, fighting for her against some EVIL Bolsehviks at Media Matters
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 01:24:34 PM »
She tips me off a lot, I send her news, and right now, fighting for her against some EVIL Bolsehviks at Media Matters
Media matters are run by a bunch of gays 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock   

Brock further said that his former friends in right-wing politics shunned him because Seduction did not adequately attack the Clintons. He also argued that his "friends" had not really been friends at all, due to the open secret that Brock was gay.[4]

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 01:41:07 PM »

Maybe you can get her to do an interview with or an article about Chaim and about how JTF is the only organisation supporting the Hilltop communities in Judea and Samaria.
That might bring some more money in the bag.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 01:51:25 PM »
They really hate savage so many articles about him   

http://mediamatters.org/search/tag/michael_savage

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 02:19:17 PM »
They really hate savage so many articles about him   

http://mediamatters.org/search/tag/michael_savage

Are mm not self-overrated [censored]? What audiance do they have?