General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask YimachShemotoIslam!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Rubystars:
I mean do you have problems the way I do when you go out in public and you have to deal with people in Houston who don't understand you? Some neighborhoods are worse than others for that stuff.

TruthSpreader:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on October 06, 2010, 06:46:33 AM ---I mean do you have problems the way I do when you go out in public and you have to deal with people in Houston who don't understand you? Some neighborhoods are worse than others for that stuff.

--- End quote ---

Actually I don't. Only on rare occasions do I have encounters with the Third World. I'm so lucky. I have had an encounter with a black man begging me for food though. Food I already paid for.

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: YimachShemotoIslam on October 06, 2010, 08:12:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on October 06, 2010, 06:46:33 AM ---I mean do you have problems the way I do when you go out in public and you have to deal with people in Houston who don't understand you? Some neighborhoods are worse than others for that stuff.

--- End quote ---

Actually I don't. Only on rare occasions do I have encounters with the Third World. I'm so lucky. I have had an encounter with a black man begging me for food though. Food I already paid for.

--- End quote ---

I hope you didn't give him any! Thanks for answering my question.

TruthSpreader:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on October 07, 2010, 05:56:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: YimachShemotoIslam on October 06, 2010, 08:12:54 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I hope you didn't give him any! Thanks for answering my question.

--- End quote ---

I didn't. People like these give America a bad name.

RussianLeo777:
Would you ever consider dating someone who is not Jewish?  Would you have a one night stand with a non-jewish girl?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version