Author Topic: another black holiday  (Read 1400 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
another black holiday
« on: May 18, 2007, 07:07:04 PM »
This is what these primates want to celebrate. If you think that these blacks are your friends read this.

St. Nicolas Thief & Knoxville Blacks Plan Washington Pike Social Action Protest Party To Celebrate Underprivileged Blacks Who Victimize Privileged Whites

St. Nicolas Thief, president and founder of Black Poverty Speaks, along with many local Knoxville blacks who live in the Washington Pike area has organized a social action protest celebration championing Lemaricus Davidson and Letalvis Cobbins.

Davidson and Cobbins are the brothers and two of the five suspects charged in the carjacking, kidnapping, rape and murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

“We’re coordinating the celebration to to jive with the march angry whites are planning in memory of the victims and because of the ‘media black-out’ they note the case is receiving from national news networks,” Thief, who is currently stationed in Knoxville, said.

“We’re celebrating underprivileged Knoxville blacks who victimize privileged Knoxville whites,” he added.

“If you come down here, you’re either visiting someone or you’re buying drugs,” said, Misty Boshears, 31, who lives near Washington Pike. “I’m shocked, but I’m not shocked,” of Christian and Newsom’s murders, Boshears said. “I don’t allow my girl to play outside because of the danger.”

Another neighbor, Carl Hunley, who lives next door to the house where Christian’s body was found, said three weeks prior to Christian’s body being discovered, there was a drive-by shooting at the house.

“These are the kinds of communities we live in all throughout this country,” St. Nicolas Thief said. “These communities are the legacies of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

“That whites’ ancestors and the government hasn’t and doesn’t educate whites on how the legacy of slavery has created the impoverished conditions that do continue to influence and trap our people doesn’t mean we have to excuse their ignorance.

“There’s going to be a party in Knoxville and America everytime black poverty speaks and privileged whites suffer.”

Original article

Allen-T

Re: another black holiday
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 04:41:08 AM »
I want to write many illegal things. Then I would like to...............................

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: another black holiday
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 07:58:49 AM »
It's sad how they seem to celebrate their own criminality. Further proof honest, good people need to arm and defend themselves against these devils. Anyone who promotes criminality should be arrested as well.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!