Author Topic: va va va va va you might say this is Ludacris but va va va va va  (Read 1215 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
   Right now there is some song on the radio where Ludacris(sic) is mumlbing garbage and in the middle he keeps saying "you may say the is Ludacris(sic)". Just like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
   This piece of excrement who picked a stupid name and can't even spell it correctly is being over played on the radio.
   Of course he is also being played in another song with Justin Beiber. Given some of the explicit lyrics that this savage has had in the past, he is now releasing sugar coded content for the radio, but it is still trash.

This is Ludicrous.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Re: va va va va va you might say this is Ludacris but va va va va va
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 08:34:47 PM »
This is what black culture has come to - they worship "rappers" with incorrectly spelled names who can barely put a sentence together. It absolutely makes me sick. THESE ANIMALS SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO AFRICA - ALL OF THEM!!!!

RWG

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »
 ;D :laugh:

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 09:16:34 PM »
Hear is another one. I would post a link, but it is too perverted. I can't believe it is being played all over the radio. One of the Schvartzas in the song is totally incomprehensible and the other I can barely make out what is being said. Of course this is full of expletives. I can't believe that people are actually paying money to buy this. Even worse, the welfare recipients are using our tax money to buy it.

Ludacris featuring Nicki Minaj - My Chick Bad
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 11:45:38 PM »
It looks like Nicki Minaj is also a piece of excrement. She butchered a great Eurythmics song and placed garbage on top of it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 06:21:43 AM »
This is what black culture has come to - they worship "rappers" with incorrectly spelled names who can barely put a sentence together. It absolutely makes me sick. THESE ANIMALS SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO AFRICA - ALL OF THEM!!!!

RWG

I agree. How could no normal sane person listen to rap music? They don't even speak English.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision