Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll on ASK JTF this week  (Read 4364 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
What a sick question the guy asks. He calls us supremacists, to boot.  May Hashem deal with him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll on ASK JTF this week
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »
I read his question on this Week's Ask JTF and he is evil. God will punish him. I didn't mention his name since I don't care what his name is.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 06:58:18 PM »
He is a honorary muslim.
Its funny how the great satan is stealing anything from Iran when Iran has all of our money.
They're robing all our money through the medium of oil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »
Don't be angry at me for telling the truth.

1. It is a fact that America overthrew a democratically elected prime minister in Iran to steal their oil. If you deny this then you're a liar.

2. It is a fact that America lied about Iraq's support for Al-Qaeda and that they had WMD to invade that country and steal their oil. Millions of Iraqis were killed as a result of this war. If you deny this then you're a liar.

3. It is a fact that Chaim Ben Pesach said that "if it were up to me every Arab man, woman, and child would be exterminated" and that all the land from the Nile to Euphrates should be stolen from Arabs.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 07:02:41 PM »
He is a honorary muslim.
Its funny how the great satan is stealing anything from Iran when Iran has all of our money.
They're robing all our money through the medium of oil.

I'm not a Muslim but I rather be one than a self-hating Chinaman.

If you don't want their oil then don't buy it. They can't steal your money if you agree to buy it. America doesn't buy oil from Iran anyway.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 07:06:21 PM »
Oh. Look who decided to show his face.

And you are wrong about America not buying oil from Iran. America buys tons of it from Iran.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 07:06:29 PM »
I read his question on this Week's Ask JTF and he is evil. G-d will punish him. I didn't mention his name since I don't care what his name is.

The honorable, fighting breed of American Indians were all murdered by Whites when they stole America from your ancestors. The only thing that's left among them are self-haters like you.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 07:08:50 PM »

1. It is a fact that America overthrew a democratically elected prime minister in Iran to steal their oil. If you deny this then you're a liar.

2. It is a fact that America lied about Iraq's support for Al-Qaeda and that they had WMD to invade that country and steal their oil. Millions of Iraqis were killed as a result of this war. If you deny this then you're a liar.

3. It is a fact that Chaim Ben Pesach said that "if it were up to me every Arab man, woman, and child would be exterminated" and that all the land from the Nile to Euphrates should be stolen from Arabs.

You're right. No Muslim did anything wrong, ever.

1)Iran is and always has been a peaceful country. If you deny this, you are a liar.

2)Iraq is and always has been innocent, with no knowledge of terrorists. If you deny this, you are a liar.

3)No Muslim ever said he wanted to kill Jews or steal land back from Jews that they stole via terrorism, and Chaim Ben Pesach just made things up because he was bored one day. If you deny this then you are a liar.

Further, it's the Jews who are the source of the world's problems. We faked the Holocaust, performed 9/11, sacrifice our children to blow themselves up in the name of Allah and our prophet, chop our own females' clitoris's off, and we killed Jesus and eat christian baby blood in our matzah. You sir are a genius. Free Palestine  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 07:08:54 PM »
I read his question on this Week's Ask JTF and he is evil. G-d will punish him. I didn't mention his name since I don't care what his name is.

The honorable, fighting breed of American Indians were all murdered by Whites when they stole America from your ancestors. The only thing that's left among them are self-haters like you.

Self-haters? What are you talking about?

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 07:10:41 PM »

You said you're a red skin. Why do you defend Whites after the genocide they committed against you people?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 07:13:09 PM »

You said you're a red skin. Why do you defend Whites after the genocide they committed against you people?

Well I'm only 25% Indian. I'm white. BTW, the term "redskin" is offensive to my people.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »

1)Iran is and always has been a peaceful country. If you deny this, you are a liar.

Iranians like all other people have committed sins. They however are victims of American imperialism.

2)Iraq is and always has been innocent, with no knowledge of terrorists. If you deny this, you are a liar.

Same as Iran. They've been wrong before but they did not have WMD or help Al-Qaeda. The Americans lied to steal their oil.

3)No Muslim ever said he wanted to kill Jews or steal land back from Jews that they stole via terrorism, and Chaim Ben Pesach just made things up because he was bored one day. If you deny this then you are a liar.

I never said the Arabs didn't say that it doesn't change the fact that the Iranians are justified to be worried that the Israelis will exterminate all of them just like Meir Kahane has recommended.

Further, it's the Jews who are the source of the world's problems.

Jews aren't the source of the world's problems.

We faked the Holocaust,

Six million Jews were killed in the holocaust but some Jews like you want to commit a holocaust against Arabs and Iranians.

performed 9/11,

The Arabs did 9/11.

sacrifice our children to blow themselves up in the name of Allah and our prophet,

Even if the Arabs were living in peace with you you'd still fabricate an excuse to steal their land and expand from the Nile to the Euphrates.

chop our own females' clitoris's off,

That is bullcrap. Very few Muslims practice that. That comes from Africa and even Ethiopian Jews practice this:

"Physical examination of 113 Ethiopian Jewish immigrant women in Israel found a variety of lesions in about a third of women, with 27% showing total or partial clitoral amputation."

http://www.springerlink.com/content/u68g2418828505nl/

and we killed Jesus

The Romans killed Jesus, if he even existed.

and eat christian baby blood in our matzah.

That is a myth.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 07:22:24 PM »
Hi Ralph.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »

Iranians like all other people have committed sins. They however are victims of American imperialism.

Same as Iran. They've been wrong before but they did not have WMD or help Al-Qaeda. The Americans lied to steal their oil.

We faked the Holocaust,

Six million Jews were killed in the holocaust but some Jews like you want to commit a holocaust against Arabs and Iranians.

performed 9/11,

The Arabs did 9/11.

sacrifice our children to blow themselves up in the name of Allah and our prophet,

Even if the Arabs were living in peace with you you'd still fabricate an excuse to steal their land and expand from the Nile to the Euphrates.

That is bullcrap. Very few Muslims practice that. That comes from Africa and even Ethiopian Jews practice this:

"Physical examination of 113 Ethiopian Jewish immigrant women in Israel found a variety of lesions in about a third of women, with 27% showing total or partial clitoral amputation."

and we killed Jesus

That is a myth.

Don't have you anything to do with your time other than spread lies about us?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 07:24:49 PM »
This is a complete troll... Look at the BS he expects us to believe.

America did not get any oil from Iraq. Iraq is still a hot-spot of Terrorism to this day. Iran has threatened Israels existence and expects the world to stand idle as they are building nuclear weapons.

rayray, you are just spouting nonsense. The truth is plain to see, that Iran needs to be stopped any way possible.

You cannot say anything here which will change the facts.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 07:26:22 PM »

I never said the Arabs didn't say that it doesn't change the fact that the Iranians are justified to be worried that the Israelis will exterminate all of them just like Meir Kahane has recommended.

We faked the Holocaust,

performed 9/11,

The Arabs did 9/11.

and we killed Jesus

That is a myth.
So you're admitting Arabs DO NOT want to kill Jews and Americans?

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 07:30:07 PM »

Some of them want to to kill all Jews but Americans are imperialists and some Jews like Kahanists want to exterminate all Arabs and Iranians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 07:30:42 PM »
BTW, troll rayray, the Holy Land is the property of the Jewish people.

Remember that there is no such thing as a Palestinian nation, it never existed until the present day. Actually the UN tried to create an arab state in the land, but the arabs did not accept it, they chose to start a war with the Jewish state... AND THEY LOST BADLY! And now you expect the Jews to give back land which they honorably won against superior arab forces? The arabs are the usurpers and the invaders, and they need to vacate the land.

If we had our way those arab squaters would be removed from the land via one of two methods: 1) they will be offered compensation to move to the arab nation of their choice. 2) if they refuse the compensation they will be physically removed from the land. The Israeli government has already moved several Jewish cities forcefully, and they should do the same to those arab cities which have arabs who refuse to leave.

Don't try to deceive us... We can see your lies..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2010, 07:31:23 PM »

Some of them want to to kill all Jews but Americans are imperialists and some Jews like Kahanists want to exterminate all Arabs and Iranians.

Nobody here wants to exterminate all arabs... only those who do not want to live in peace with the Jewish nation, in the land of Eretz Yisroel...

And Iran will only be struck on their strategic targets, not civilian targets...

PS: If Iranian citizens are satisfied with the Islamic Republic of Iran then maybe they deserve a wake-up call..

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 07:31:48 PM »

So we should just allow them to kill us and do nothing?

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 07:34:06 PM »

America did not get any oil from Iraq.

They haven't gotten any oil yet but we don't know what will happen in 10 to 20 years from now once they secure a puppet in Iraq.

Iraq is still a hot-spot of Terrorism to this day.

That's America's fault. Before they invaded Al-Qaeda wasn't in Iraq but after they went in Al-Qaeda infiltrated Iraq like cockroaches coming out of a sewer.

Iran has threatened Israels existence and expects the world to stand idle as they are building nuclear weapons.

I don't approve of that but if the Iranians don't make nuclear weapons Kahanists may take power in Israel and exterminate all Iranians.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 07:38:40 PM »

They should destroy their nuclear factories. Kahanists want to expand from the Nile to Euphrates and kill all Iranians. I've read posts from JTFers and heard statements from Chaim several years ago from QPTV when he said these things.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 07:39:48 PM »

They should destroy their nuclear factories. Kahanists want to expand from the Nile to Euphrates and kill all Iranians. I've read posts from JTFers and heard statements from Chaim several years ago from QPTV when he said these things.
So Muslims don't want to expand, continue taking more of our land, and wipe out every non Muslim in the name of Jihad?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 07:40:20 PM »

America did not get any oil from Iraq.

They haven't gotten any oil yet but we don't know what will happen in 10 to 20 years from now once they secure a puppet in Iraq.

Iraq is still a hot-spot of Terrorism to this day.

That's America's fault. Before they invaded Al-Qaeda wasn't in Iraq but after they went in Al-Qaeda infiltrated Iraq like cockroaches coming out of a sewer.

Iran has threatened Israels existence and expects the world to stand idle as they are building nuclear weapons.

I don't approve of that but if the Iranians don't make nuclear weapons Kahanists may take power in Israel and exterminate all Iranians.

Saddam Hussein was a punk who deserved what he got. I do not mourn USAs involvement with removing that varmint. I believe he had WMD and was able to get it out of the country during that time when he refused to allow the inspectors into the country. It is believed that many of Iraqs WMD was moved to Syria, and we all know that Syria is a terrorist state.

Iraq is a source of terrorism because of Islam, there has been an ongoing battle within Islam between Sunnis and Shias and it has nothing to do with America and everything to do with Islam. Now Iran is trying to blame the recent Mosque bombing on the evil zionists yet it will not be believed, because the inter-muslim battle has raged for long before there was a modern Jewish state in the Holy Land.

And the Kahanists were not the one to threaten the Iranians. It was the Iranian little dictator rattling his little sabre who threatens America and Israel, in their chants "Death to Israel, Death to America!" which you can witness on YouTube. If you listen to the Friday sermons of the Imams calling for the death to infidels and Jews... Kahanists did not start this battle, it was Islam and their deadly prophet Mohamud {Piss on Him}.

PS: During the Messianic age Israel indeed will extend from the Nile to the Euphrates, and I believe that with complete faith. But the deadly beliefs of Amadinajad should be listened to because he is in power now. The battle will be started by the persians but the Jews will clearly win this confrontation.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 07:40:27 PM »
Who is this character 'Ralph' that this person is being called?