Author Topic: Auschwitz, is this real?  (Read 1158 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Auschwitz, is this real?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:50:22 PM »
Auschwitz needs to be purchased from Poland by the Israeli government and re-opened for use with Hamas/PLO slime.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:53:03 PM »
"New Palestine"
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 09:08:51 AM »
Yes it's true.  I downloaded the video. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 09:14:54 AM »
Wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with the word "survivor," the 89-year-old dances at places that might have been his grave, surrounded by offspring who would have never existed if Hitler's Final Solution had been carrried out completely.

I don't see what's offensive about this. I think it's wonderful that he and his grandchildren are happy and alive despite what people of pure evil wanted to do to them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 09:29:29 AM »
Auschwitz needs to be purchased from Poland by the Israeli government and re-opened for use with Hamas/PLO slime.
+1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 11:21:40 AM »
We have reached a time of extreme evil and anti-semetism against Christians and Jews.  It proves the bible is true and is advancing to the time of the lawless one, The Anti-Christ.  These people will pay dearly for their acts!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 11:46:16 AM »
I hope other people are flagging and commenting on this video

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 01:08:53 PM »
I hope other people are flagging and commenting on this video

There's no reason to flag that video.  All it is is a Holocaust survivor dancing with his grandchildren in the concentration camps to Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive," while wearing a survivor t-shirt.  It's actually uplifting. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 01:16:31 PM »
Sometimes people are too quick to comment without looking at what they are commenting on.

There is nothing wrong with a Survivor of Aushwitz dancing with his children on the site where he possibly could have been buried...

I hope those who commented without thinking take some time and think before they speak.

PS: I do understand there may be some survivors who are too badly damaged to understand... But generally we should rejoice that we are alive, and the Nazi bastards are dead....
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »
While in itself I don't think this act is insulting or disrespectful, I think it is a bad precedence.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 04:38:51 PM »
Guys, Sorry, I was not clear.  I meant to flag THE COMMENTS.   (Some of ) The comments were what was sickening, not the video.

Offline Thaar_Revenge

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 07:08:21 AM »
Auschwitz should be re-opened. I read there are again more than 200,000 of them in Germany. So they would do fine to heat up the ovens to burn the rest of the Joos and European dirt in them also. We would give the German Nazis a taste of their own hand-made ovens and gas chambers then. Only to those who do not convert to Islam. Those who turn into righteous good Muslims who obey Mohammed's laws may be safe from being gassed.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 08:04:41 PM »
Hey [censored], why dont you [censored] off before we throw your smelly Jew hating ass off the forum, capiche [censored]?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »
Auschwitz should be re-opened. I read there are again more than 200,000 of them in Germany. So they would do fine to heat up the ovens to burn the rest of the Joos and European dirt in them also. We would give the German Nazis a taste of their own hand-made ovens and gas chambers then. Only to those who do not convert to Islam. Those who turn into righteous good Muslims who obey Mohammed's laws may be safe from being gassed.
You're not a Muslim, Ralph. Give us a break. You don't have the discipline to adhere to the pillars.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2010, 08:19:37 PM »

You will be the one burnt in the ovens along with the wicked... And do you think we will even hear you scream? we will be too busy singing...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 01:12:21 AM »
I am quite serious. I think that the Israeli government should buy Auschwitz from the Polish and completely reopen it if you get my drift. Every Purim, Jews can do to Nazis what they did to them.