Author Topic: Obama promises Arabs Jerusalem will be theirs  (Read 10936 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Obama promises Arabs Jerusalem will be theirs
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:39:00 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99664

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Once again, God is very angry!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama promises Arabs Jerusalem will be theirs
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 09:30:17 AM »
time for WWW3

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 05:37:42 PM »
Friends, I know this is directly from the Anti-Christ to divide the land..  God is watching everything! Stay strong in your faith!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 10:37:09 AM »
I visited U-Tube the other day and played a video Is Obama the Anti-Christ. He has 12 of the 19 characteristics.

1. Starts small becomes great, suceeding in everything.
 2. Arrogant and boastful, Ironic, Sardonic
 3. Will cause astounding devestation.
 4. Becomes strong not by his own power, supported by Hollywood and other strong worldly influences.
 5. Becomes Blasphemous against God, mocking God.  PHforAmerica.com U-Tube. Sermon on the Mount.
 6. He comes from a Dominant Military Power-World power, USA.
 7. Will be a Stern faced King. Named for a King preceeding him.  Saddam Hussein?
 8. Master of Intrique and Deception, Manipulative.
 9. Will be called the Messiah
10. Codename is Renegade- means The Lawless One, or Rebel.
11.  Will stand in a Holy place before he takes Office.  He visited the Wall didn't he?
12. The Obama Nation that causes Desolation-  Jerome Corsi- Obama Nation.

" His words, " A light will shine down like an Ephiphany and you will say, " I have to vote for Obama."

7 signs that are to come.

Wounded in the head
Will recover from the head wound.
10 nations will give him power.
Erects an image to himself.
7 year covenant with many.
Attacks Christians and Jews and persecutes them visciously.
Changes Laws concerning Worship.

I don't know if these signs will appear, but all of this bears watching what is going on with great perspective.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 08:45:42 AM »
The Arabs are provoking Israel at every turn.  Don't fall into a trap, be on Guard.

Offline Kantanka

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »
7 signs that are to come.

Wounded in the head
Will recover from the head wound.
10 nations will give him power.
Erects an image to himself.
7 year covenant with many.
Attacks Christians and Jews and persecutes them viciously.
Changes Laws concerning Worship.

I don't know if these signs will appear, but all of this bears watching what is going on with great perspective.

I am not a bible scholar, but when I was young I remember interpretations/discussions at church and the wounds to the head may be loss in leadership or team. Erects an image may mean to form an organization following his ideals.

The attacks on Christians and Jews is interesting but I think it will go together with changing the laws concerning worship. Once the laws are changed, then he could prosecute them. Actually, at this point in time I believe Christians are being prosecuted. Is there any Christian who can say something is evil without getting fired? How many people can refuse to work on Sunday? Christians cannot call for prayer at start of meeting (I'm sure you'd get sued). Some people cannot even say "one nation under G-d". Even in the church, there are now gay priests and we cannot openly say no to them without being labeled as bigots. We cannot insist our children are taught about G-d and when they go to school they are taught what the government wants. I would say that Christians and Jews are under siege.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 03:50:48 PM »
What i sthat nonsense is Obama off the wagon or something ?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 03:02:16 PM »
Obummer is part of the plan to bring down America and Israel.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 02:31:02 PM »
Obama is The One, his evil spreads like tentacles!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »
Jack Van Impe blasted Obama and the PLO saying, You will never be able to destroy Israel, There will be strife, but the Most High will Smite your arrogance!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 09:12:00 AM »
The False Prophet brings chaos and destruction.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »
How can someone defeat God and his will that Israel is Jewish land?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 02:03:48 PM »
I think there is a dangerous plan with Obama. Those who helps Arabs and who are financing Islamic groups in Israel, they are preparing a war against Israel.
To start the war, they need a majority of U.S. citizens to support it or just accept it.
A Serbian ex-secret agent (who worked mostly for the French secret services) said that a black man is about to come to the presidency and that he would die. He said that a few years before Obama was elected.

My opinion is that Obama has the task of working against Israel, and then they will kill him and Jews are going to be accused.
In that case it could easily be used to launch the war(through Islamic/Arab countries) against Israel.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
I still stand by my information that Obama fills the requirements of the Evil One.   He is causing great devasdation, and is intent on slaughtering more babies and stopping the Settlements from being built in Israel.

Offline addicted2pies

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 08:37:34 AM »
I'm sure that he has secretly promised them this, but dont overestimate him.  He will not be able to deliver.
He will be thrown out of office in 2012. The support for the outrageous the super-mosque
at ground zero will be seen in years to come as his undoing, the beginning of the end for him. From here in the UK, he is seen as increasingly suspicious and duplicitous. He's haemorrhaging support amongst grass roots americans who gave him a chance
following the hopeless ( and arabist ) bush years. SO , less than 2 years to go for Mr Husein. Please dont panic my friends;
yes be vigilant and keep up the pressure without relenting, but do not panic...that does not advance our cause.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Things that are happening in the Middle East and all around the World are exactly as the Bible tells us.

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 11:28:17 AM »
I'm starting to think you people are a bit crazy?

I just joined these forums today and I already have seen these:
1. threats to commit genocide
2. destruction and stealing of property
3. racism and hatred at its greatest
4. claims that G-d is an estate agent

Jerusalem is illegally occupied land weather you like it or not... The fact that Israel annexed East Jerusalem to itself, is illegal as well!

You people are acting as if G-d is an estate agent or something... Religion isn't great reasoning to who land belongs to... There are numerous claims for Palestine, especially because the Jews and Hebrews were NOT the first people of Palestine!

So, lets look into this one, if you really are going to take it seriously... Who were these promises made to exactly? The first promise of Palestine to the descendants of Abraham was the Shechem(Nablus) in Genesis xxi, 7: 'Unto thy seed will I give this land.' Ch. xiii, 15, when Abraham is standing on a hill near Bethel, his words are as follows: 'all the land which thou seest to thee will I give it and to thy seed for ever'. These promises are repeated to Isaac and to Jacob. Where these promises for the Jews alone? No, actually the Bible says 'to thy seed', this includes Christians and Muslims through the seed of Ishmael. The land of Canaan was promised as "an everlasting possession", it was Ishmael and Isaac had not been born yet. Also, the hospitality of Jethro and Midianite, who was Arab, and Moses' father in law...

Now comes to the idea, was this land irrevocable? The words "everlasing" is what is now used. Although, "everlasting" is indeed not the proper meaning of the Hebrew original. The word 'olam means "a long time". According to Moses in the 28th ch. of Deuteronomy... "it shall come to pass if thou wilt not herken unto the voice of the Lord thy G-d to observe to do all his commandments curses shall come upon thee and shall overtake thee... And the lord shall scatter you among the peoples, from the one end of the earth; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which though hast not known, thou nor thy fathers, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, and there shall be no rest for the sole of thy foot; but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and failing of eyes, and pinning of soul; and thy life shall hang in doubt before thee..." Here its clear that the promises to the patriarchs have been overturned. When the Assyrian captivity removed the population of Samaria, and the Babylonian captivity of the people of Judah, the prophets saw the divine justice on disobedient people.

Although, think of me just coming up to your house and saying, "G-d gave me the land and my ancestors may have lived here 3000 years ago! MOVE OUT!" Think of how silly you will think I am! Infact, you would probably think I'm a lunatic!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:46 AM »
I'm starting to think you people are a bit crazy?

I just joined these forums today and I already have seen these:
1. threats to commit genocide
2. destruction and stealing of property
3. racism and hatred at its greatest
4. claims that G-d is an estate agent

Jerusalem is illegally occupied land weather you like it or not... The fact that Israel annexed East Jerusalem to itself, is illegal as well!

You people are acting as if G-d is an estate agent or something... Religion isn't great reasoning to who land belongs to... There are numerous claims for Palestine, especially because the Jews and Hebrews were NOT the first people of Palestine!

So, lets look into this one, if you really are going to take it seriously... Who were these promises made to exactly? The first promise of Palestine to the descendants of Abraham was the Shechem(Nablus) in Genesis xxi, 7: 'Unto thy seed will I give this land.' Ch. xiii, 15, when Abraham is standing on a hill near Bethel, his words are as follows: 'all the land which thou seest to thee will I give it and to thy seed for ever'. These promises are repeated to Isaac and to Jacob. Where these promises for the Jews alone? No, actually the Bible says 'to thy seed', this includes Christians and Muslims through the seed of Ishmael. The land of Canaan was promised as "an everlasting possession", it was Ishmael and Isaac had not been born yet. Also, the hospitality of Jethro and Midianite, who was Arab, and Moses' father in law...

Now comes to the idea, was this land irrevocable? The words "everlasing" is what is now used. Although, "everlasting" is indeed not the proper meaning of the Hebrew original. The word 'olam means "a long time". According to Moses in the 28th ch. of Deuteronomy... "it shall come to pass if thou wilt not herken unto the voice of the Lord thy G-d to observe to do all his commandments curses shall come upon thee and shall overtake thee... And the lord shall scatter you among the peoples, from the one end of the earth; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which though hast not known, thou nor thy fathers, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, and there shall be no rest for the sole of thy foot; but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and failing of eyes, and pinning of soul; and thy life shall hang in doubt before thee..." Here its clear that the promises to the patriarchs have been overturned. When the Assyrian captivity removed the population of Samaria, and the Babylonian captivity of the people of Judah, the prophets saw the divine justice on disobedient people.

Although, think of me just coming up to your house and saying, "G-d gave me the land and my ancestors may have lived here 3000 years ago! MOVE OUT!" Think of how silly you will think I am! Infact, you would probably think I'm a lunatic!

Hey Ralph
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:02 PM »
Excuse me, but that is very rude. Just because you had no way to rebut my arguement, doesn't mean you have to label me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 12:16:39 PM »
Olam means world but it means forever as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2011, 12:24:31 PM »
Olam means world but it means forever as well

No it means world. As well as, 'a long time' , 'antiquity' , 'futurity'. Not forever...

Even then, my post still stands.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 03:46:06 PM »
Uh,

Jews have lived in the land for far longer than any arabs have lived there. Jews have lived in the land since the diaspora, which is many centuries before the advent of Islam {which occurred in the 8th century}. During the Turkish and British occupations there were more Jews living in the land than non-Jews, which is why the term 'Palestinian' was used to refer to Jews who lived in the 'Palestine Mandate' of Britain.

The promise which G-d made to the Jews was an eternal promise which cannot be unnulled. The Jewish connection to the land is well known to every culture on earth, as the Jews have prayed for the peace of Jerusalem for many thousands of years {even before the expulsion of Babylon}. The archeological and historical evidence of Jewish occupation of the land is undeniable.

The so-called 'palestinians' which you cry for are an invented people. There was never a state called 'Palestine' and never has there been a 'Palestinian King' or any other such leader. There is no unique Palestinian culture nor is there any palestinian race. These people for whom you are crying are simply criminals who came to the land to steal from the Jews because their twisted religion casts Jews as subhuman creatures who are 'pigs and apes' according to their holy books. History of the last 1000 years is full of Islamic expansion which involved killing the infidel or subjecting them to dhimmitude. Jews have been dhimmis in Arab states for too many years and the time has come to remove the oppressive muslim caliphate and replace it with a sovereign Jewish state known as Greater Israel, from the Nile to the Euphrates...

Regarding your attempt to say that the land was given to Ishmael you are patently wrong. It is clear that Ishmael was sent out of Abrahams house and had absolutely no inheritance in the land. Regarding Yitro it is also clear that he converted to Judaism...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:52:35 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 03:49:22 PM »
No it means world. As well as, 'a long time' , 'antiquity' , 'futurity'. Not forever...

Even then, my post still stands.

I believe mord is correct that Olam can mean 'forever'. It is also a word which represents the idea of World or Worlds. Actually Olam is the root word for 'Hiddeness'...

http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/sichos-in-english/51/28.htm

The Hebrew word for "forever," olam also means "world," and also relates to the Hebrew word helam which means hiddenness. [Our world is characterized by hiddenness, the concealment of G-dliness, and this allows] for a soul, "an actual part of G-d," to be concealed, i.e., to depart from this world after its "days and years are completed," i.e., after they have been endowed with fullness and completion through good deeds. And in this context as well, the pattern mentioned above applies. Each good deed leads to more good deeds, in a never ending sequence.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 03:55:19 PM »
http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/promised-land/

“Your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will name him Isaac. I will establish My covenant with him as an eternal covenant to his descendants after him. And as for Ishmael ... I have bless him and I will make him fruitful and will increase him exceedingly. He will become the father of twelve princes and I will make him into a great nation. But I will establish My covenant with Isaac who Sarah will bear to you at this time next year.(Genesis 17:19-21)

So Isaac is the person who will carry on the mission of Abraham, the mission of the Jews. A rivalry will exist between Sarah and Hagar and their children, Isaac and Ishmael. Because of this rivalry Hagar and Ishmael will be sent away. (Jewish tradition notes that after Sarah’s death, Abraham takes Hagar back as wife and he fathers more children through her.(2) ) This rivalry will carry on for generations is viewed as the metaphysical root of the modern rivalry between the descendants of Isaac (the Jews) and Ishmael (the Arabs)(3)