Author Topic: whats up with JTF?  (Read 4251 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: whats up with JTF?
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 05:28:55 PM »
there are plenty of good Muslims out there just like how their plenty of evil Jews out there. There are plenty of good blacks out there.

:::D :laugh:

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2010, 05:30:04 PM »
Thanks Rubystars, I see you caught that, too! :laugh:

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2010, 05:35:53 PM »
WHY cant people just JOIN and thats it? Why cant you just join, Mizrahi and thats it?
WHY do these people do this?
They have NO heart.
All we go through here and online is non-stop 24/7 Jew hatred.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »
WHY cant people just JOIN and thats it? Why cant you just join, Mizrahi and thats it?
They have NO heart.

Ashe Dina-- Mostly, the whole world hates the Jews, even in computer land. That's the truth.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »
They have NO heart.

Ashe Dina-- Mostly, the whole world hates the Jews, even in computer land. That's the truth.

yeah, I know, so why put us through more misery coming to OUR HOUSE just to make us feel like drek
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »
They have NO heart.

They're bitter people, they don't like their life, so they take out their hostility on the Jewish people.  But whatever, I don't care about them or their reasons.  They can drop dead. 
yeah, I know, so why put us through more misery coming to OUR HOUSE just to make us feel like drek

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 07:04:58 PM »
We are anti-evil, and whoever is evil, we are against. Regardless of which Muslim does or doesn't want to kill Jews, it's IMPOSSIBLE to know, and one must do whatever is necessary to protect his fellow Jew. If I have a button to press and I know that it'll end terrorism for good because it'll kill the  "good" and evil Muslims, I won't hesitate for one second, because this is war, and in war you do NOT sacrifice yourself, your friends, your family, your land, or your people to save the enemy, even if there's a doubt about their true intentions. If you want to wipe out your entire family and everyone you love to save a bunch of Arabs in Gaza and Ramallah etc. based on the idea that most of them are good even though a few of them are bad, then go ahead, but I value the Torah too much to let them hide behind their "innocent civilian" citizens.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 07:43:24 PM »
Right now, all over the world, there's mayhem, bombings, beheadings, stonings, evil intentions towards Israel and Israeli's, blood libels, murders, etc. etc.   Who is causing all of this and what religion provokes them to do it? 

So now I'm told that the majority of Muslims are peaceful.  That, to me, is totally irrelevant.  I hate mosquitos.  But the majority of mosquitos don't bite me.  So because the majority of mosquitos don't bite me, I'm supposed to say that all mosquitos are, therefore, good?  The majority doesn't bite me because they can't bite me.  But mosquitos are detrimental to me just the same. 

Throughout history, Jews have learned that Muslims are their enemy.  And it never mattered what percentage of Muslims were "good". 

Did it matter how many Germans were "good" Germans?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 08:09:46 PM »
whats up with some of you, saying stuff that my mother should have exterminated me? if you check my i.p address it doesnt match that of "ralph", i'm a Sephardic/Mizrahi orthodox Jew, i just had some questions for you guys. you dont have to go so extreme on me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 08:26:52 PM »
I say that he should be given the benefit of the doubt... Sure it is radical to posit that Islam is peaceful on JTF... Maybe the poster doesn't really know how evil Islam is. We should not assume that he is a troll just because his name happens to contain 'Mizrahi' as that is the Jewish term for a Jew from 'the east'.

Let us explain to him the reason we feel so much anger at Islam. My beef with Islam is that I am a victim of 9/11 because my brother was killed in the World Trade Center on that day. After that event I became a Baal-Teshuva and now I have sworn Islam is my enemy and I will do anything I can to stop Islam, the building of the Mosque at Ground Zero, and anything I can do against Islam on the internet...

I will not sleep securely until Islam is nullified...

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim, (Hebrew: מזרחים, Modern Mizraḥim Tiberian Mizrāḥîm ; "Easterners"), also referred to as Edot HaMizrach (Communities of the East) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from the Arab world and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Iraqi Jews, Syrian Jews, Lebanese Jews, Yemenite Jews, Persian Jews, Afghan Jews, Bukharian Jews, Maghrebim Jews, Moroccan Jews, Tunisian Jews , Algerian Jews , Kurdish Jews, Mountain Jews, Georgian Jews and Ethiopian Jews. It would also include the Jews of India, Jews of Pakistan, and Baghdadi Jews who settled in the last few centuries (in contrast to Jewish communities of the Indian subcontinent established millennia earlier).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 08:41:08 PM »
Quote from: Mizrahi 4 LIFE
My question is why is this site so anti-Muslims?

You ask the question above.... and then state the following:

Islam is responsible for most of the terrorist problems in the world.

With this statement, as far as I'm concerned, any reasonable person would say that you answered your own question.  No?

Throughout history Muslims have been killing Jews but not as much as the Christians been killing Jews.

Who wants to see Israel wiped off the face of the earth TODAY?.... Christians or Muslims?

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, it was atheists who killed more Jews than anyone.  So should I therefore love Muslims because they're killing Jews at a lower rate?

I mean, this is ridiculous.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2010, 08:48:11 PM »
I say that he should be given the benefit of the doubt... Sure it is radical to posit that Islam is peaceful on JTF... Maybe the poster doesn't really know how evil Islam is. We should not assume that he is a troll just because his name happens to contain 'Mizrahi' as that is the Jewish term for a Jew from 'the east'.

Let us explain to him the reason we feel so much anger at Islam. My beef with Islam is that I am a victim of 9/11 because my brother was killed in the World Trade Center on that day. After that event I became a Baal-Teshuva and now I have sworn Islam is my enemy and I will do anything I can to stop Islam, the building of the Mosque at Ground Zero, and anything I can do against Islam on the internet...

I will not sleep securely until Islam is nullified...

Mizrahi Jews or Mizrahim, (Hebrew: מזרחים, Modern Mizraḥim Tiberian Mizrāḥîm ; "Easterners"), also referred to as Edot HaMizrach (Communities of the East) are Jews descended from the Jewish communities of the Middle East, North Africa and the Caucasus. The term Mizrahi is used in Israel in the language of politics, media and some social scientists for Jews from the Arab world and adjacent, primarily Muslim-majority countries. This includes Iraqi Jews, Syrian Jews, Lebanese Jews, Yemenite Jews, Persian Jews, Afghan Jews, Bukharian Jews, Maghrebim Jews, Moroccan Jews, Tunisian Jews , Algerian Jews , Kurdish Jews, Mountain Jews, Georgian Jews and Ethiopian Jews. It would also include the Jews of India, Jews of Pakistan, and Baghdadi Jews who settled in the last few centuries (in contrast to Jewish communities of the Indian subcontinent established millennia earlier).

Mizrahi is my background, its liek someone who is of Ashkenazi or Sephardic background. i hate the radical muslims who are waging wars and killing our innocent brothers and sisters. but i do believe that there are "some" muslims who are peaceful

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 08:51:12 PM »
My question is why is this site so anti-Muslims?

You ask the question above.... and then state the following:

Islam is responsible for most of the terrorist problems in the world.

With this statement, as far as I'm concerned, any reasonable person would say that you answered your own question.  No?

Throughout history Muslims have been killing Jews but not as much as the Christians been killing Jews.

Who wants to see Israel wiped off the face of the earth TODAY?.... Christians or Muslims?

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, it was atheists who killed more Jews than anyone.  So should I therefore love Muslims because they're killing Jews at a lower rate?

I mean, this is ridiculous.

your right that arabs/iranians want Israel wiped of the earth, but all i'm saying that there are muslims who support Israel. for the past 2,000 years have we (Jewish people) seen horrors from the christians?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 08:55:57 PM »
So you're just going to ignore my post and ignore historical facts you don't like?

Time for you to debate the issue or drop it.  If you are really sincere, you'll be open to the facts and not hide from the discussion, cherrypick tangent issues with certain people while ignoring comments of substance from others as you push some agenda.  If you're just here to stir up trouble, you ought to just come out with your slurs now and get it over with already and stop wasting our time.   We've had many trolls like you.  (may have even been you).   Now read:

The Jewish virtual library quotes Princeton Historian Bernard Lewis as having written, "The Golden Age of equal rights was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam."

They also write:
"When Jews were perceived as having achieved too comfortable a position in Islamic society, anti-Semitism would surface, often with devastating results. On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada, Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants. The riot was incited by Muslim preachers who had angrily objected to what they saw as inordinate Jewish political power."

And:
"Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in "an offensive manner." The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco."

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf15.html#c

I have cited some sources.  What have you cited except wishful thinking?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 08:59:33 PM »
Ralph is boring
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2010, 09:01:31 PM »
...for the past 2,000 years have we (Jewish people) seen horrors from the christians?
Yes, we have.  

And, yes, not every single Muslim is evil; however, their religion is totally antithetical to Jews.  And, now, at this time in history, millions upon millions upon millions of them are a threat to Jews, to Israel and to our way of life in general.  And I haven't even mentioned the brainwashing of their children against Jews and against Israel.

Why are you carrying this brief for Muslims?  I would imagine that, like me, it makes all of us here very suspicious of you.  

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2010, 09:02:07 PM »
So you're just going to ignore my post and ignore historical facts you don't like?

Time for you to debate the issue or drop it.  If you are really sincere, you'll be open to the facts and not hide from the discussion, cherrypick tangent issues with certain people while ignoring comments of substance from others as you push some agenda.  If you're just here to stir up trouble, you ought to just come out with your slurs now and get it over with already and stop wasting our time.   We've had many trolls like you.  (may have even been you).   Now read:

The Jewish virtual library quotes Princeton Historian Bernard Lewis as having written, "The Golden Age of equal rights was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam."

They also write:
"When Jews were perceived as having achieved too comfortable a position in Islamic society, anti-Semitism would surface, often with devastating results. On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada, Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants. The riot was incited by Muslim preachers who had angrily objected to what they saw as inordinate Jewish political power."

And:
"Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in "an offensive manner." The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco."

i know that Jews have suffered under the muslims, my family suffereed from the muslims, just as how Jews suffered under the christians, all i say is that there are good muslims and good christians, even if the majority of them are againist Jews and israel

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 09:04:24 PM »
...for the past 2,000 years have we (Jewish people) seen horrors from the christians?
Yes, we have.  

And, yes, not every single Muslim is evil; however, their religion is totally antithetical to Jews.  And, now, at this time in history, millions upon millions upon millions of them are a threat to Jews, to Israel and to our way of life in general.  And I haven't even mentioned the brainwashing of their children against Jews and against Israel.

Why are you carrying this brief for Muslims?  I would imagine that, like me, it makes all of us here very suspicious of you.  

thank G-d i'm not a muslim, i think islam is a man-made religion just as any other religion except Judaism, and yes islam is a death-cult. i never said pro islam or pro-muslim statements on this forum. all i said that there are good muslims

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 09:04:53 PM »
Well for one thing, 99% of Muslims are anti-Israel.  They appear to view acts of terror against Israeli Jews as a "legitimate response to occupation."  In fact there was one Muslim man from Pakistan who expressed pro-Israel sentiments, who got thrown in jail.  

As for black people, there are indeed some righteous people among them, such as Pastor Manning, with whom Chaim is working.  But our objection is to the dominant black culture which consists of devaluing education, massive illegitimacy, promiscuity, men abandoning their wives and children, crime, rap, and affirmative action.  

where are your sources that 99% of muslims are anti-Israel? i will agree with you that any religious muslim who is anti-Israel is a hipocret because the quran says "Israel belongs to the Jewish people", but those who are not religious. my mothers sideare Turkish-Jews, many of the Turks (muslims) are pro-Israel even though their president is anti

I think you have no idea about todays Turkey. On which planet do you live?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2010, 09:07:11 PM »

They also write:

And:

i know that Jews have suffered under the muslims, my family suffereed from the muslims, just as how Jews suffered under the christians, all i say is that there are good muslims and good christians, even if the majority of them are againist Jews and israel

Your statement is illogical.   If the majority are against Jews and Israel then the majority are evil.  Period.  No matter what so-called religion or what so-called race/culture such people adhere to.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2010, 09:07:42 PM »
Well for one thing, 99% of Muslims are anti-Israel.  They appear to view acts of terror against Israeli Jews as a "legitimate response to occupation."  In fact there was one Muslim man from Pakistan who expressed pro-Israel sentiments, who got thrown in jail.  

As for black people, there are indeed some righteous people among them, such as Pastor Manning, with whom Chaim is working.  But our objection is to the dominant black culture which consists of devaluing education, massive illegitimacy, promiscuity, men abandoning their wives and children, crime, rap, and affirmative action.  

where are your sources that 99% of muslims are anti-Israel? i will agree with you that any religious muslim who is anti-Israel is a hipocret because the quran says "Israel belongs to the Jewish people", but those who are not religious. my mothers sideare Turkish-Jews, many of the Turks (muslims) are pro-Israel even though their president is anti

have you been to Turkey? do you know of any Turkish people?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2010, 09:10:49 PM »
Quote from: Ulli

From The Institute for Jewish Global Affairs:

http://www.jcpa.org/JCPA/Templates/ShowPage.asp?DRIT=3&DBID=1&LNGID=1&TMID=111&FID=624&PID=0&IID=3048&TTL=Present-Day_Anti-Semitism_in_Turkey

•Turkish intellectuals have always taken a pro-Palestinian and anti-Israeli stance. Islamists associate the "Palestine question" with alleged Jewish involvement in the rise of Turkish secularism. Leftists see Israel as an imperialist state and an extension of American hegemony in the Middle East. Comparable themes are found among nationalist intellectuals.

•Turkish reactions to Israel's 2006 war in Lebanon and 2009 war in Gaza often spilled over into anti-Semitism. Newspaper columnists, some of them academics, belonging to the various ideological streams helped fan popular sentiment against Israel and Jews. Israel was said to be exploiting Holocaust guilt and the services of the "American Jewish lobby" to further its own nefarious aims.

•Turkish approaches to the "Palestine question" rarely venture outside the clichés of Turkish popular culture. Turkish publishing houses providing translated works on the issue are careful not to run afoul of popular sentiment. The net result is that both Turkish columnists and their readers utilize only limited sources on the conflict that are preponderantly anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic.

•Any attempt by the Turkish Jewish leadership to confront Turkish society on combating anti-Semitism is likely to backfire and even further exacerbate the problem. Given the reality, the only options left for Turkey's Jewish community are to either continue living in Turkey amid widespread anti-Semitism or to emigrate. 

Turkey is hardly the place for a Jew to live in safety -- either physically or mentally. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 09:13:55 PM »
This guy is a self hating Jew.  He is probably dark skinned as he is Mizrahi.   He despises being dark skinned, and has a huge  inferirority complex.  He hates himself, and also despises and is jealous of light skinned or pale Jews.  He is a confused, angry and bitter boy.  It's a shame.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2010, 09:17:18 PM »
This guy is a self hating Jew.  He is probably dark skinned as he is Mizrahi.   He despises being dark skinned, and has a huge  inferirority complex.  He hates himself, and also despises and is jealous of light skinned or pale Jews.  He is a confused, angry and bitter boy.  It's a shame.
Yes.  And he probably was taught to love everyone, even people who would wipe you off the face of the earth.  He's also very, very, VERY naive.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2010, 09:19:18 PM »

whats wrong with you? i'm a self hating Jew? I'm a Mizrahi Jew and proud of it. why should i be jealous? i sat in prison for beating up arabs and anti-semites