Author Topic: Muslim charged w/raping Jew  (Read 11356 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Muslim charged w/raping Jew
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2010, 01:52:45 AM »
Again, the girls who do that are so-called anti-racists who cannot accept that this is the Arab culture, that all Arabs are like that. They really think not all Arabs are like that and that these Arab men should be given a chance. It's even seen in the way Arab men are chasing after Jewish girls - buying them presents they buy using money they got on welfare (=Jewish money), rain them with compliments, make them feel like queens. The stereotype of the Arab (or Eastern) man plays a role here is well. So that's why they always think "he's different", "he's a good Arab", etc. Thinking otherwise is an illusion unless the girl is an outright self-hater.
Being an outright self-hater is bad, but any woman who indulges this for any reason is at least being a passive self-hater too, which is just as bad. The end result is the same--Jews die. If this woman knowingly had sex with an Arab, that's terrible, but if she honestly thought he was a Jew, it was still bad enough.

I don't agree completely but my point is different. When you've been suffering from something for too long, you want the complete opposite of that to re-create your emotional balance and security. It's some sort of revenge-psychology and the judging is stereotypical, but this is how deseperate men and women think.
Anyone who bases their lives on wild emotional reactions is a fool. Jews by and large are very educated people and surely they should know that just from secular psychology alone. Of course secular women, anywhere in the world, are going to make terrible partners a lot of the time. If these Jewish men had faith in G-d to give them quality wives, and became religious, I am sure that a whole new world of quality women of excellent character would be opened to them.

Well, yes. They know it's wrong but only because the society views it as "being a Sharmoota" (Arabic for a "rag" or in other words a worthless whore). Some do the opposite. They do it as a rebellion against society because they love the attention. But anyhow they don't feel it's wrong, especially not because of Torahnic reasons (many of those who do that don't give a ruble on Torah).
Like I said already, if she knew he was an Arab it was terrible, but if she was genuinely deceived, it was still bad enough. (I also would consider a Jewish man who went around seducing women worse than an Arab who did that, because he belongs to a nation of priests.) Anyone who doesn't give a crap about Torah doesn't belong in Israel. Send them to Riyadh or Cairo and let them enjoy the Middle East free of that oppressive Judaism there.

In Judaism, we have the value of mercy. The mercy as G-D defines it - mercy upon the ones who deserve mercy and love. If a Jewish girl does it not knowing it was a sin the way she should, we may give her a second chance and rebuke her until she understan why it's wrong. If all proofs are shown to her and she doesn't accept it, she's called a wicked Prutza (prostiute). But those who do that with a Jewish guy, unknowingly of its immorality, are to rebuke because they're mistaken, not wicked. In this generation, even the religious Jews have lack of knowledge of Torah and values, because all are influence by the Western Hellenist garbage.

It's wrong, but it's not treason, sorry.
I don't believe that there is such a thing as being unknowing of an action's morality. The only sexual sin that I can halfways tolerate, although it is still bad, would be if two kids who had a relationship gave into their hormones and went all the way. This was nothing of the sort--there was no relationship or pretense of love here, this was an anonymous casual screw of the type that faggots do in their bathhouses every night. I believe the human conscience automatically knows that is wrong and needs no religion to tell them that anymore than we need religion to tell us that murder, rape, stealing, etc. are innately wrong.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2010, 09:11:13 AM »

She should be hanged for this even if it were a real Jewish guy she had sex with.

No she shouldn't.  They should simply get married and end the sinning.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2010, 09:18:25 AM »
No she shouldn't.  They should simply get married and end the sinning.
People like that are not generally interested in marriage.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2010, 09:24:41 AM »
Being an outright self-hater is bad, but any woman who indulges this for any reason is at least being a passive self-hater too, which is just as bad. The end result is the same--Jews die. If this woman knowingly had sex with an Arab, that's terrible, but if she honestly thought he was a Jew, it was still bad enough.

Should anybody who smokes once in his life be killed and be considered a traitor?

Anyone who bases their lives on wild emotional reactions is a fool. Jews by and large are very educated people and surely they should know that just from secular psychology alone. Of course secular women, anywhere in the world, are going to make terrible partners a lot of the time. If these Jewish men had faith in G-d to give them quality wives, and became religious, I am sure that a whole new world of quality women of excellent character would be opened to them.

But this is not the issue. That's what happening. A miserable man/woman will think with nothing but emotions, that's natural (but is bad).

Like I said already, if she knew he was an Arab it was terrible, but if she was genuinely deceived, it was still bad enough. (I also would consider a Jewish man who went around seducing women worse than an Arab who did that, because he belongs to a nation of priests.) Anyone who doesn't give a crap about Torah doesn't belong in Israel. Send them to Riyadh or Cairo and let them enjoy the Middle East free of that oppressive Judaism there.

No. Anybody who was brainwashed and spiritually murdered needs to be rebuked and taken back to his Torahnic goal, not lost. Unless he's an outright Rasha, that's what we should do, ceou tout.

I don't believe that there is such a thing as being unknowing of an action's morality. The only sexual sin that I can halfways tolerate, although it is still bad, would be if two kids who had a relationship gave into their hormones and went all the way. This was nothing of the sort--there was no relationship or pretense of love here, this was an anonymous casual screw of the type that faggots do in their bathhouses every night. I believe the human conscience automatically knows that is wrong and needs no religion to tell them that anymore than we need religion to tell us that murder, rape, stealing, etc. are innately wrong.

Ok, let's play this game, are wrong according to who? to G-D? but what if they don't believe in G-D or don't think He really forbade it (therefore it's wrong; no human morals are absolute)?

Again, what you're saying is not the Jewish view. If all people wouldn't be judged with the value of Mercy, none of us would be existing right now and all will be suffering unimagineable torture.

אל תהא צדיק הרבה - Don't try to be more righteous than G-D...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:30:41 AM by Ron Juan »