Author Topic: I don't like Chaimfan  (Read 8298 times)

Offline adam613

• New JTFer
I don't like Chaimfan
« on: May 20, 2007, 12:44:14 AM »
I don't like Chaimfan. He called me Satan. I think Jeffguy has very good judgement. I also agree that FOTL wasn't good for the forum. I just ignored him. I am disturbed that both Yacov and Lisa have defended him at times and have said they think he is funny. Chaimfan called me satan. I was very offended by some of Chaimfan behaviors.

I does seem this movement attracts more people don't have morals then people that do and I think that is very bad. That people defend him makes me want to leave again.

I also want to say even Jimmy Sulivan defended FOTL at times. It really boggles my mind and I don't know what to think anymore.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I don't like Chaimfan
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »
I'm disturbed by your behavior. Just because you had some bad experiences with women doesn't mean they all should die. You are in no position to criticise others when your comments are quite strange as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 01:00:12 AM »
The only reason he is alive and breathing is because of a woman. His views are completely crazy and he has no business sticking his two sense into anything.

Offline adam613

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 01:01:36 AM »
His views are completely crazy.

Are you going to prove your point of just call me names. THat is exactly why I left in the first place.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 01:02:50 AM »
Why are you from the school of thought that believes that children come out of men? What is inaccurate about what I said in my last post?

Offline adam613

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 01:06:26 AM »
Lisa wrote Yacov that she wanted me banned for saying this. Yacov sends me this vote. What a nice moral women Lisa is. I sent it to Jeffguy. I have very little respect for Yacov and Lisa and what was done to me getting on this forum proves my point.

Yacov is openly bragging about hiring women one who left the forum. This is over men (unlike me) who have been more loyal to this forum. I call that Affirmative Action and so would Chaim. I'm sorry. Yacov openly brags about hiring women one who I do think more highly of then Lisa but who nevertheless left the forum. I call that affirmative action. I don't what else to call it. TO hire less qualified women over qualified men just because they are women is affirmative action.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 01:07:37 AM »
Lisa wrote Yacov that she wanted me banned for saying this. Yacov sends me this vote. What a nice moral women Lisa is. I sent it to Jeffguy. I have very little respect for Yacov and Lisa and what was done to me getting on this forum proves my point.

Yacov is openly bragging about hiring women one who left the forum. This is over men (unlike me) who have been more loyal to this forum. I call that Affirmative Action and so would Chaim. I'm sorry. Yacov openly brags about hiring women one who I do think more highly of then Lisa but who nevertheless left the forum. I call that affirmative action. I don't what else to call it. TO hire less qualified women over qualified men just because they are women is affirmative action.

Lisa is a righteous woman. You are misogynist. Don't you have bigger fish to fry? Have you rated one youtube video? How have you helped the cause lately?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 01:08:43 AM »
I think he doesn't know any women and that is the problem. We need to make a real man out of him or else he will never change.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 01:09:15 AM »
I dont think he hired her because she is a women.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 01:10:23 AM »
I think he doesn't know any women and that is the problem. We need to make a real man out of him or else he will never change.

I think he does know women. He seems pathological about it. He should seek professional help.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 01:12:11 AM »
I don't think he knows any women. Why would you think otherwise? He is prob to spooky and he turns women off.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 01:12:58 AM »
I don't like Chaimfan.
You don't like anyone.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 01:15:00 AM »
Why are we even discussing this. I met Lisa personally and she is qualified. Any nut who thinks that all women are the devil should not be taken seriously.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 01:18:04 AM »
I remember that Lisa was of the opinion that there was enough negative things that could be attributed to Ovadia Yosef and name calling was not needed. Exposing his flaws were enough. I agreed with Lisa on that and she did help. I think Adam613 would like to be a moderator. HEHE

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 10:27:15 AM »
Thank you all for your kind words.  I really appreciate it. 

Adam, if you think JTF is flawed and that it doesn't attract "moral" people, then why even bother posting here?  Why don't you just start your own forum or blog? 

Scriabin

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 11:51:17 AM »
Welcome back Adam!!!!!!!!!

I need your help.  Everyone on this forum thinks of women as innocent, helpless creatures with absolutely NO say as to what goes on in the world around them.

You and I are the only ones that see the truth.

Women and children can afford to be careless, but never men.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »
Scriabin, are you married?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 03:29:30 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words.  I really appreciate it. 

Adam, if you think JTF is flawed and that it doesn't attract "moral" people, then why even bother posting here?  Why don't you just start your own forum or blog? 
Well, I think he's in the process of registering allwomenareevil.org.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Scriabin

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 08:18:00 PM »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »

I need your help.  Everyone on this forum thinks of women as innocent, helpless creatures with absolutely NO say as to what goes on in the world around them.

Scriabin - what do you mean by  women and children can afford to be careless, but never men?  I really want to understand what you mean by that.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 08:40:07 PM »

Scriabin - what do you mean by  women and children can afford to be careless, but never men?  I really want to understand what you mean by that.

Women and children get away with things that men cannot.

Society judges men more harshly.

Scriabin

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »

Yes.

To a woman?  ;D

Those who cannot debate...

I wonder what the Rav would say about people who disparage women.

Scriabin

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 08:57:08 PM »

Yes.

To a woman?  ;D

Those who cannot debate...

I wonder what the Rav would say about people who disparage women.

I don't disparage women you simpleminded imbecile.  I simply feel that the issue of female influence on our society is underrated in debating circles.  This forum is no exception.

Have a nice day.  ;)