Author Topic: Protest the Homo-Pride parade in Jerusalem  (Read 1066 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Protest the Homo-Pride parade in Jerusalem
« on: July 25, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »
Every year these perverts hold their 'pride' parade in Jerusalem my blood boils. How I would like to go out there to protest these sodomites parading their filth in the Holy City. It is times like these that I feel zealous for Hashem, and though I hope nobody gets hurt, I deep inside do feel someone will get hurt.

It is wrong as sin to parade such filth in the Holy City. It is a chillul Hashem that the Jewish people allow such degenerates to parade through the streets of the holy city. If only a lightning bolt would come down and destroy all involved in their lustful celebration it would be glorious.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138774

"We Will Again Protest Against the Pride Parade"
Av 15, 5770, 26 July 10 02:05
by Elad Benari

(Israelnationalnews.com)

With the gay pride parade scheduled to take place in Jerusalem this coming Thursday, July 29, it seems that unlike the counter-protest that was held the first time the event was held in Jerusalem, as years pass the event occurs in a relatively quiet manner.

Right wing activist Itamar Ben-Gvir has in the past led moves against the pride parade, including running educational programs in schools last year explaining the dangers of homosexuality, holding protest vigils outside the Open House, and distributing gloves to policemen protecting the march to "protect" against “contracting” the condition. On July 6, he commented on the permit given by Jerusalem police to organizers of the parade to march on the Knesset and said that police should be criticized for “assisting provocateurs.” Ben-Gvir spoke to Arutz7 Radio on Sunday regarding of the softening atmosphere in light of the continuation of the pride parades.

At the beginning of the interview, Ben-Gvir agreed that indeed during the last few years the pride parade has received a much less severe objection. “What is routine is not always good and positive. It seems as though people accept this as obvious,” he said.

Despite this general feeling, Ben-Gvir said that he intends to be on the scene of Thursday’s parade in order to protest. “There should be a protest and an outcry and that’s why we’ll be there,” he said and added that he refuses to accept any disregard even for a relatively small demonstration of about five to ten people, as has happened previously during protests he organized. “Even small demonstrations have a value. We are preparing to ask the police to approve a demonstration by a few dozen people. We also have a duty to the heavens. We cannot accept a situation in which provocation takes place in Jerusalem and words against the Torah are uttered. This is Hilul Hashem and something against which we cannot be silent.”

One of the claims being made by some who oppose protests such as Ben-Gvir’s is that demonstrations such as his arouse more media attention towards the pride parade than there would have been if there were no counter-protests. These sentiments were echoed last year by at least one pro-gay activist who said: “The gay community is now reaping now the fruits of the noise that the hareidim made over the past three years. The hareidim gave [us] more publicity and awareness than ten marches could have brought. When the noise surrounding the marches stops for good, then we will know that they are no longer necessary.”

Ben-Gvir dismissed these claims, saying that he is aware of it but does not really believe it. “Even without protests such as our the media gives a voice to such phenomena,” he emphasized and concluded his words by clarifying once again that “there will be a protest, even if it is small, it is our duty.”

(Translated from Arutz7 Hebrew)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Protest the Homo-Pride parade in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 05:29:40 PM »
This really makes me angry. I studied in Jerusalem for 9 months in Yeshiva and never saw this filth.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 05:38:28 PM »
All these filthy animals must be expelled from the Holy Land.  How dare they conduct this abominable parade in God's Holy Land.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 09:05:56 PM »
A DISGRACE beyond comprehension!

How did the State of Israel become completely degenerate in only sixty years?

WHO or WHAT did this to the Jewish People?

It is difficult, if not impossible, to defend a society like this against those who claim that Israel is nothing more than an immoral "Western" outpost.

SICK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 10:23:03 PM »
Where's "Bull" Connor now that we need him?

German shepherd dogs and firehoses would clean up that mess and real quick!     :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 12:41:51 AM »
Maybe their idol, the Jew-hater Feminem, will finally come to Israel to show his support for this filth.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 02:34:39 AM »
Maybe their idol, the Jew-hater Feminem, will finally come to Israel to show his support for this filth.

G-d forbid Israel should let that Fag Woman hatter in to the country
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »
G-d forbid Israel should let that Fag Woman hatter in to the country
They let everyone into Israel but Chaim Ben Pesach, so why wouldn't they allow that gay wigger?

In any case I think you missed my point, which was that Eminem, who refuses to perform in Israel, might be motivated to break his boycott now that his people are doing this parade.