Author Topic: Blacks Protest King Tut Exhibit  (Read 9700 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Blacks Protest King Tut Exhibit
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 04:53:08 PM »
I remember going to the world's fair in 1964 and it was a wonderland, no diversity at all, everything was clean, no wine bottles or malt liquror bottles, no hispanics walking around with their boom boxes, everyone spoke english, no roving gangs of blacks, it was heaven for a 14 year old person. Now, the climate has changed. It wasn't so long ago that we have heard of hispanic youths, armed with baseball bats attacking people in the same park. It is vile that we must put up with turd world values. How long, if ever will it take these creatures to realize what the white people have done to make this a civilized society? I firmally believe, that these creatures are behind the white race by 200,000 years in the evolutionary process. I have no hope for us, unless is to take a more drastic and a more final vision of what is to happen to these primates. Deportation immediately of them all, including all of their low IQ, disease ridden, retarded offspring that now clough our medical system, pollute our schools, infest our subway and bus system, collect food stamps, recieve all kinds of benefits that we can't, be protected by the aclu, the naacp and host of phoney reverends such as jesse the whore monger and the liar and white hater al sharpton.
I was only a year old at the time of the 1964 world's fair - so I don't remember it.
I do remember when I was a small child, after many Sunday dinners, walking with my GrandParents and cousins to the carousel, farm, zoo/birdsanctuary or the Hall of Science.  It was so safe that often we went without adult supervision.  It was a wonderful place to spend a few hours.
Some years later - I was walking home from the iceskating rink with a girlfriend.
A black man chased us from the edge of the park - across a walking bridge - into the outside of the Queens Botanical Gardens.  We hopped a fence  and he continued to chase us up to the corner of the street my friend lived on.

The last time I went to the park.  Probably in the early 90s - I thought I had entered a foreign country.  It was overly crowded (with soccer games going on everywhere), littered and no one spoke english.
Remember all the stuff that used to go on in the pool at the amphitheater?
Robert Moses must be rolling over in his grave.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 06:45:38 PM »
Its all pathetic and sickening.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 08:49:05 PM »
I remember going to the world's fair in 1964 and it was a wonderland, no diversity at all, everything was clean, no wine bottles or malt liquror bottles, no hispanics walking around with their boom boxes, everyone spoke english, no roving gangs of blacks, it was heaven for a 14 year old person. Now, the climate has changed. It wasn't so long ago that we have heard of hispanic youths, armed with baseball bats attacking people in the same park. It is vile that we must put up with turd world values. How long, if ever will it take these creatures to realize what the white people have done to make this a civilized society? I firmally believe, that these creatures are behind the white race by 200,000 years in the evolutionary process. I have no hope for us, unless is to take a more drastic and a more final vision of what is to happen to these primates. Deportation immediately of them all, including all of their low IQ, disease ridden, retarded offspring that now clough our medical system, pollute our schools, infest our subway and bus system, collect food stamps, recieve all kinds of benefits that we can't, be protected by the aclu, the naacp and host of phoney reverends such as jesse the whore monger and the liar and white hater al sharpton.
Them were the days. That really was a wonderful fair. And you know even as a youngster I remember plainly that their were very few if any blacks in attendance. That was the last of the good days. Shortly after that all the civil rights demonstrations started up and the riots by blacks in New York and in the rest of the country. Its been problems ever since. Sometimes things like that need to be nipped off at the start. Even with all the accommodations whites have made for blacks they are still not satisfied.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »
Oh if only those days were back, can you imagine what a city and country this would be like? Paradise on Earth. Where children can go to school without the drugs and gang banging animals.  Where your wife, sister, mother or daughter can walk out on her own free will and not get attacked by these beasts.  Ever take a trip in the NYC subways or buses?  The subway and buses look like if you opened up all the cages of the Bronx Zoo and all the creatures are riding around.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2007, 06:35:06 AM »
Masterwolf, it is funny that you mentioned the Bronx Zoo. A few years ago my wife's friend came up from Florida and said she wanted to go to the Bronx Zoo since it brought back so wonderful childhood memories. My wife and I thought that that would be a pleasant way to spend the day. We all hoped into the car and away we went. When we got off the highway we asked a cop why the Bronx Zoo was, and he said "are you sure you really want to go there?". The cop was white. I said to myself, he doesn't mean what I think he means. He did. On entry to the Zoo we were literally surrounded by beasts, not the ones in the cages but the biped kind. Thousands of out of control blacks and browns throwing garbage all over, screaming and fighting with each other, the foulest language you have ever heard, and I am talking about their overweght mammies that insisted on wearing hot pink spandex shorts, revolting. I guess you get the picture, mark the Bronx Zoo off your places to visit, unless you are doing an anthropological study of a day in the life of a primitive.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2007, 02:42:13 PM »
King Tut has always had Causian facial fetures. They figured this out since the 1920s.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2007, 02:59:43 PM »
King Tut has always had Causian facial fetures. They figured this out since the 1920s.

The later pharoh Takerhara was mixed his mom was Nubian, the Assryians finished him of.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 03:34:01 PM »
These darkies get these stupid ideas that the Hebrews were black, the Egyptians were black, Albert Einstien was black, Frankenstien and the wolfman were black from afrocentric 'scholars' such as john henrick clarke how doesn't have any earned degree but was teaching at hunter college, rutgers and you name it. How many white people do you know that can get a position teaching in a major university without a degree? He is a real kook. There is also Yuseff ben-Jocahan who insists he is a jew that was born and raised in Cuba but cannot speak spanisn, by the way he can't even speak English, but his ebonics are excellant. He claims to have a degree in Architecture but we can't find any verifiecation from the University of Havana. He then claims to be an Egyptologist even though he has never been on a single dig. He claims that the Hebrews were all black, the Egyptians were all black and that all knowledge comes from the black man. These morons teach in our finest universties and fill the heads of whites and blacks of something that doesn't exist. At this time I will not ever speak of lenny jeffries.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2007, 03:49:49 PM »
These darkies get these stupid ideas that the Hebrews were black, the Egyptians were black, Albert Einstien was black, Frankenstien and the wolfman were black from afrocentric 'scholars' such as john henrick clarke how doesn't have any earned degree but was teaching at hunter college, rutgers and you name it. How many white people do you know that can get a position teaching in a major university without a degree? He is a real kook. There is also Yuseff ben-Jocahan who insists he is a jew that was born and raised in Cuba but cannot speak spanisn, by the way he can't even speak English, but his ebonics are excellant. He claims to have a degree in Architecture but we can't find any verifiecation from the University of Havana. He then claims to be an Egyptologist even though he has never been on a single dig. He claims that the Hebrews were all black, the Egyptians were all black and that all knowledge comes from the black man. These morons teach in our finest universties and fill the heads of whites and blacks of something that doesn't exist. At this time I will not ever speak of lenny jeffries.

I think the Egyptians are dark Caucasiod, the original Jews were dark Caucasiod. Dark skined does not equal Negroid

« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 10:45:10 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2007, 04:45:22 PM »
Masterwolf, it is funny that you mentioned the Bronx Zoo. A few years ago my wife's friend came up from Florida and said she wanted to go to the Bronx Zoo since it brought back so wonderful childhood memories. My wife and I thought that that would be a pleasant way to spend the day. We all hoped into the car and away we went. When we got off the highway we asked a cop why the Bronx Zoo was, and he said "are you sure you really want to go there?". The cop was white. I said to myself, he doesn't mean what I think he means. He did. On entry to the Zoo we were literally surrounded by beasts, not the ones in the cages but the biped kind. Thousands of out of control blacks and browns throwing garbage all over, screaming and fighting with each other, the foulest language you have ever heard, and I am talking about their overweght mammies that insisted on wearing hot pink spandex shorts, revolting. I guess you get the picture, mark the Bronx Zoo off your places to visit, unless you are doing an anthropological study of a day in the life of a primitive.
I can just picture what it must have been like. The last time I was there was not as bad . I had the luck of going on an off day when not many visitors were at the Zoo. I dug up an old post I wrote some time ago on here about my visit that day its all true.
                      A Bronx Tale
About 10 years ago now I went to the Bronx zoo with a girl I was going out with. We walked through the zoo to a point that seemed to be along the back corner of the zoo. Many parts of the zoo were being updated at that time. In one spot they had construction going and a large sign stated something like COMING SOON GORILLA WORLD  or Ape WORLD COMING SOON. I turned to my friend and told her that they didn't have to build anything all they had to do was to cut out a section of  fence and gorilla world was already there in the surrounding neighborhood she came back at me with" but then what would protect all the animals in the zoo". We were in a crowd of people who overheard this and everyone got a good laugh and being it was the Bronx you know it was a diverse bunch.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 04:09:19 PM »
CJD, I also remember, perhaps it was 1962 that my friend and I went to the swimming pool the city ran in Flushing Meadow Park, I believe it was the Aquacade, it was really nice. As a matter of fact my parents took me to a water show there one night with high divers, water ballet and it was really quite nice. I went back there at the height of the civil rights movement and the change was unbelievable. Thousands of blacks going wild. I stayed there exactly 2 minites. I was shocked, I have never seen primitive behavior close up. I was used of seeing what the media portrayed as a docile, brow beaten people with every other one a reverened. That was one of my moments of reflection and questioning what I was being forced fed. By the way, does the name Milton Galamison (I'm not sure of the spelling), he was the al sharpton of the early 1960's, As a matter of fact he said that he was going to disrupt the opening of the 1964 World's Fair. I am going to check this out but I remember him always on the news making threats. It was also the time of the blacks taking the schools over in bed stuy. The gangster sonny carson started to kidnap Jewish teachers and the blacks wanted the illiterate Roddy McCoy to take over the school. I really believe that this was the beginning of the end of New York City.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 04:23:14 PM »
Dear CJD, google this, 'milton galamison 1964 World's Fair new york city', what a wealth of information comes up. I especially liked the Time Mag article. Boy Time Mag would never report today like it did then. You will love this.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2007, 07:33:55 PM »
It is all around like this.  Last summer, me and my buddies decided to take a few days down to Atlantic City for a weekend at the beach and a hotel.  When we got there you have 2 parts of Atlantic City.  The boardwalk with all the tourists.  Many of the elders from NY they go down there for the day and some people from PA you know nice Irish parents who bring their children to the beach for the weekends and then there is the other side.  The slums, the entire town is a slum.  I use to go down to the Jersey shores with my folks when I was a kid and they gave you memories to last a lifetime.  I got a memory last summer that is a lifetime lesson.  We were hanging on the boardwalk and there was this noise coming from under the boardwalk, this filthy pig,, probably the same beasts you saw at the Bronx Zoo screaming and throwing garbage under the boardwalk making a bathroom on the sand.  Do these people know what a public restroom is for?  Imagine you take your children to the beach, park, zoo any form of an outing and you come across this.  You can't take your family out to eat anymore cause of these vile sick creatures.   You see them screaming and carrying on like wild beasts.  Animals in the wild do not behave like this. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »
CJD, I also remember, perhaps it was 1962 that my friend and I went to the swimming pool the city ran in Flushing Meadow Park, I believe it was the Aquacade, it was really nice. As a matter of fact my parents took me to a water show there one night with high divers, water ballet and it was really quite nice. I went back there at the height of the civil rights movement and the change was unbelievable. Thousands of blacks going wild. I stayed there exactly 2 minites. I was shocked, I have never seen primitive behavior close up. I was used of seeing what the media portrayed as a docile, brow beaten people with every other one a reverened. That was one of my moments of reflection and questioning what I was being forced fed. By the way, does the name Milton Galamison (I'm not sure of the spelling), he was the al sharpton of the early 1960's, As a matter of fact he said that he was going to disrupt the opening of the 1964 World's Fair. I am going to check this out but I remember him always on the news making threats. It was also the time of the blacks taking the schools over in bed stuy. The gangster sonny carson started to kidnap Jewish teachers and the blacks wanted the illiterate Roddy McCoy to take over the school. I really believe that this was the beginning of the end of New York City.
The Aquacade was a wonderful Amphitheater and the pool was just beautiful it to bad it had such a sad ending. Johnny Weissmuller and Ester Williams must be rolling in there graves. The pool became unusable to normal people by the mid 70s due to the large number of evil black animals that would go there to rob, harass and rape. The city closed it down and then let it deteriorate so bad that a few years ago this wonderful building which was very similar to Jones Beach Theater was quietly torn down. Anywhere else this building could have been a gold mine since it seated several thousand people and would have made a great concert theater. The pool was Olympic sized and the complex had locker room facilities for men and woman. Its to bad the good law abiding folks had to be deprived of this once great facility because of some nasty animals.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2007, 06:49:36 AM »
Dear CJD, google this, 'milton galamison 1964 World's Fair new york city', what a wealth of information comes up. I especially liked the Time Mag article. Boy Time Mag would never report today like it did then. You will love this.
I read the article under this link  http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,870942-3,00.html
and it was quite interesting. I think Time started going down the tubes in the late 60s. I loved the part in this article where the lady was yelling at her daughter to step on the  N.Y Worlds Fair civil rights protesters   in the New York State Pavilion. (One woman scolded her six-year-old daughter: "When I say step on them," she cried, "step on them!") People were smarter then.
Its to bad they let that building go bad the way it did its sad seeing it now. It had a wonderful map of the state of New York embedded in the terrazzo floor and the wonderfully colored Plexiglas suspended roof is all gone now. They should have opened up the towers for an observation point. I think one of the towers actually had a snack bar in it. I actually had two of the great picnic tables that were made for the round floor plan of that building.