Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach why do you remove my topics?  (Read 4497 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach why do you remove my topics?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 08:46:17 PM »
all i said that the arabs in israel might be Jewish (something which scholars said). havent the christians started wars with us before, killing millions of our people?

Whether you are correct of not, any of the Arabs in Israel are Jewish have the responsibility to observe the torah. There have been people who used Christianity as an excuse to start wars and kill people, but some people have used the religion to fit their agenda instead of actually following it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Mizrahi, why did you join this forum?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 08:51:12 PM »

to mess with you guys. you want me to leave?  ill leave

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 09:21:56 PM »

You joined in order to mess with us?  Why? 

That's the definition of a troll btw you clown.   So all those names... It's irrelevant if you're not really them.  You're serving the same function here if that's really your intention.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 09:23:26 PM »

That's the definition of a troll btw you clown.   So all those names... It's irrelevant if you're not really them.  You're serving the same function here if that's really your intention.
[/quote]

Was this his original purpose?  Or did we badger him to death?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 09:25:41 PM »

Was this his original purpose?  Or did we badger him to death?
[/quote]

I didn't badger him, I'm just going by what he wrote.  If he's not here to troll he can stay, but I thought his statement was pretty straightforward.

Offline Garro

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »
High-resolution Y chromosome haplotype analysis was performed in 143 paternally unrelated Israeli and Palestinian Moslem Arabs (I&P Arabs) by screening for 11 binary polymorphisms and six microsatellite loci. Two frequent haplotypes were found among the 83 detected: the modal haplotype of the I&P Arabs (approximately 14%) was spread throughout the region, while its one-step microsatellite neighbor, the modal haplotype of the Galilee sample (approximately 8%), was mainly restricted to the north. Geographic substructuring within the Arabs was observed in the highlands of Samaria and Judea. Y chromosome variation in the I&P Arabs was compared to that of Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, and to that of North Welsh individuals. At the haplogroup level, defined by the binary polymorphisms only, the Y chromosome distribution in Arabs and Jews was similar but not identical. At the haplotype level, determined by both binary and microsatellite markers, a more detailed pattern was observed. Single-step microsatellite networks of Arab and Jewish haplotypes revealed a common pool for a large portion of Y chromosomes, suggesting a relatively recent common ancestry. The two modal haplotypes in the I&P Arabs were closely related to the most frequent haplotype of Jews (the Cohen modal haplotype). However, the I&P Arab clade that includes the two Arab modal haplotypes (and makes up 32% of Arab chromosomes) is found at only very low frequency among Jews, reflecting divergence and/or admixture from other populations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11153918

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2010, 09:33:57 PM »
If you aren't Ralph, you are obviously in cahoots with him.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »

i was beening sarcastic

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »
Kahane,

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.  I was making a general statement.  I did not intend for it to look like I was singling you out.  I agree with Chaim, if someone is just making provocative posts for the purpose of being disruptive, then they should not be allowed to do so.
In addition to that, I think it's good for us to be able to debate with people who come on this forum and are respectful.  I know you are of this same point of view, so I am speaking to the choir so to speak.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2010, 09:43:20 PM »
I'd like to know the number of people they sampled for this study and how they were selected.  I am sure you could find some indigenous Arabs who shared a portion of the same genetic markers with Jewish people.  This does not however come close to being generalizable about most Arabs' lineage, nor does it address the far more important principle that governs the behavior of Arabs towards Jews: anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism.  Having some matching haplotypes on the Y chromosome is nice for demonstrating some shared genetic past, but it's essentially meaningless as it pales in comparison to the gross differences between Jewish and Muslim values concerning the value of  human life.  This last point is far more important with respect to a future of continued Jewish existence

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 04:40:53 AM »
Because you are an alooka
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 08:56:04 AM »
I have always found JTF to be fair in allowing people to voice oppinions.  I want everyone to have unity here and talk about differences reasonably, and champion the things we have in common.  This is not a time to break apart, the devil wants to divide and conquer.   Christians were given the gospel through the Jewish nation and are very appreciative.   I believe the Torah and the bible to be true, all historically coming from the Apostles.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 08:59:12 AM »
Because you are an alooka

What is an alooka?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2010, 09:25:18 AM »

You dont think that there are enough issues with the world, and you came to join, just to mess with people. OK, I will not ask you any more questions, you are just a loser.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 09:56:02 AM »
dont delete my name i dont care who see's my name, for the millionth time i'm not "ralph" my name is Yaniv Farhi
I don't think thats your real name you use it because Farhi is a very common name both among Jews and muslims

hundreds     

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=id&u=http://www.facebook.com/family/Farhi/1&prev=/search%3Fq%3DYaniv%2BFarhi%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DY8C%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dvo&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjr_9YvHDM_FwQfjHBA_tDcAmUnzQ
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2010, 10:01:01 AM »
dont delete my name i dont care who see's my name, for the millionth time i'm not "ralph" my name is Yaniv Farhi
I don't think thats your real name you use it because Farhi is a very common name both among Jews and muslims

hundreds     

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=id&u=http://www.facebook.com/family/Farhi/1&prev=/search%3Fq%3DYaniv%2BFarhi%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DY8C%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dvo&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjr_9YvHDM_FwQfjHBA_tDcAmUnzQ

Or he' really Mizrahi and has a common Mizrahi name.   What's the difference?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2010, 10:03:38 AM »

hundreds     

You're right. That coward wouldn't use his real name.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 10:07:18 AM »

hundreds     

Look at this mohamad Farhi   he has boycott Israel

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mohammad-Farhi/596193891
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »

hundreds     

Look at this mohamad Farhi   he has boycott Israel

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mohammad-Farhi/596193891

He probably is a muslim himself.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2010, 10:15:24 AM »
Yaniv is an Israeli name mostly used by Jews who ran away from Israel to the US and Europe (especially Kavkazi and Georgian Jews). Farhi is extremely common among them as well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2010, 10:18:03 AM »
Yaniv is an Israeli name mostly used by Jews who ran away from Israel to the US and Europe (especially Kavkazi and Georgian Jews). Farhi is extremely common among them as well.
I know just saying he may not have given his real name

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2010, 02:28:48 PM »
At the risk of being pummeled, let's let this guy speak.  Why are we all over him?  He hasn't abused anyone on the forum too terribly without having been first reasonably provoked by us.  For all of you who have been attacked by this guy: yes, I know he attacked you, but from what I see he has been attacked as well.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2010, 02:33:04 PM »
It's probably not his real name,  the equivalent of an American using a common name like   "Tom Smith."

To be honest, I don't care one way or the other if it's his real name.